Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engineering Private Job , does it makes sense to 35 Lakh flat ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Engineering Private Job , does it makes sense to 35 Lakh flat ?

Last updated: June 10 2011
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Engineering Private Job , does it makes sense to 35 Lakh flat ?

Dear’s , Thank you for interesting replies.
    Hitmady – Yes Developing This plot gradually was one of idea in my mind. Because we don’t need a big house as of now for family of three. And rent in this area is 4K for 1 BHK . So building for renting is not a good option as of Now.
    Nitesh321 – Yes Security is major concern . This is well plotted society with internal roads around 50 plots of 3 guntha . But there is NO wire compound. There are 8-9 houses already built in society. And they are “planning’ to make a compound. May be 1 more year after.
    Aedhole – I like your advice most. As most of mfg is towards chakan and pimpri chinchwad and new MIDC around talegaon. I think Bulding 1 BHK on ground in Majari and buying low budget 1 BHK in PCMC would be a good bet. In this case I can rent out one of the house and would have liberty to choose job in any direction of pune. Saving travelling time is priority in this case.

Kingmanish – Yes , having a independent house than a intricate flat is what I always wish , So I never want to sell this plot despite offers. And with DSK multimedia school near , and DY patil media university coming there I ‘hope’ manjari will develop.
    Pusher – Doing business is better than working in mfg industry for 6L/A. But this society peoples have made rules so that we cant do noisy business there. May be a trading office on ground floor and residence on first floor would ‘click’
    Suryawork –thanks for very important point. As I am working out of pune , I should send someone to check frequently if somebody have done encroachment.
    Thank you sanjay.

Comment

Re : Engineering Private Job , does it makes sense to 35 Lakh flat ?

CooZip,
      Remember one thing -
      When you do the RCC structure, make a design of the full FSI capacity and do the RCC for full G+1 floor.
      As your plot size is small (1.5 gunths), you can't do a tall tower, so presuming G+1.
      RCC is the most painful job in a existing structure and ends up with lot of structural leakage issues...

So, do the RCC for the entire bunglow and finish only G floor and enjoy your stay...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X