Last updated: July 30 2011
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 25L cash, what to do !!!

Originally posted by Prabal_India View Post
    Hi,

Quite intersting..You have 25 lacs in cash and you don't know where and how to invest ? Amazing dost.

I am 100% sure this is not your money that you earn your own because if you do so then you won't ask any question about what to do with 25 lacs.

If this is your money then I don't think you have to go with any investment because only the person who has the patience to save this much of cash should never take any 1% risky path

So go for 100% FD my suggestion.
    Choice is yours !!!
    Now this is offensive

Keep ur 100% sureity in ur a** and enjoy the ride....btw u look like working in a nulah shop, and taking a break to go to 10 Rs. an hour cafe to access net.....saving 25L is not a big deal for ITGs with gud experience....

saving 25L doesn't give authority to use/invest wherever you like...taking opinions and use someone else's advice is always helpful....

risky path..... always take calculative risks and not just the risk.....paisa aana hai to kahi se bhi aa jayega...attitude doesnt work in long run....

save that 10 rs. dude don't waste on internet,

Comment

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post
      thank you sir for your advice...

as i mentioned, i have searched projects in east pune, and hardly find anything of value....once decided to go for konark exotica in wagholi for whopping 38L-1100sqft flat...but my wife gave red signal...... and at this point of time i am thankful to her....

Dont Sir me, I am Venky

I am not from Pune, but I do have one more bit of unsolicited advice - do what your wife says - even if it turns out a financial mistake, you will be happy your whole life.

Homes should be bought by the lady of the house. Period.

In any case, looks like the slowdown is finally upon us. Better opportunity to buy a much better 3 or 4BHK will soon arise with better price points.

50L is more than enough to get 2000 sf of flat space in a good apartment, with good specifications, anywhere in India except Bombay.

Anyone charging more is only profiteering at our expense
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        Dont Sir me, I am Venky

I am not from Pune, but I do have one more bit of unsolicited advice - do what your wife says - even if it turns out a financial mistake, you will be happy your whole life.

Homes should be bought by the lady of the house. Period.

In any case, looks like the slowdown is finally upon us. Better opportunity to buy a much better 3 or 4BHK will soon arise with better price points.

50L is more than enough to get 2000 sf of flat space in a good apartment, with good specifications, anywhere in India except Bombay.

Anyone charging more is only profiteering at our expense

yeah, I too believe the prices are not at correct level, and hence stopped roaming here and there for a while....

as of now hold on RE....keep increasing the down payment....and wait!!!! had baught gold at 19K....still missed silver....willing to enter it at below 50K....

Comment

Real Estate Cost & Controlling Demand Supply .

"50L is more than enough to get 2000 sf of flat space in a good apartment, with good specifications, anywhere in India except Bombay."

Venky,

We all wish if this comes true , however Rs. 2000 - 2200 / sq ft flat anywhere in Pune sounds like "raste ka maal saste me, kuch bhi le lo 50 rupaya, 50 rupaya".

Kumar, DSK , Paranjpe would say "Wakad, Koregaon Park, Shivaji Nagar , Viman Nagar.....2 BHK Kahi pe bhi le lo sirf 50 peti, 50 peti ya addha khoka"

This could only happen if "Subprime" kind of thing happen in India and if there would be No or negligible salary hike for next 5 years ?
          especially for IT..... to expect U.S. type of slowdown here in India.
          Home prices is one of the factor overall its painful (unemployment , job uncertainty).

Demand and Supply both should be under extreme pressure.
          "In U.S., Banks are offering 2.75% interest rate for home loan but still struggling to get the customers" , this type of picture in India would required several years.

one thing is important why builder is able to put the labels of Rs 50 L for 2 BHK (1000 sq ft flat)...and still manage to sell them, when construction cost is not more 10 - 12 L ?
          I think 3/4 primary reasons behind it
          #1. There are People who are ready to buy at unreasonable price.
          #2. Lot of money goes to authority (coporation) for various approvals/clearances ? ( hidden construction cost)
          #3. IT/Industrial area at one/single place like Hinzwadi..and people have limited option for flat.
          #4. Poor infrastructure badly impact the travel time/cost/efforts.
          ( In last 12 years only one single flyover and single road to Hizwadi )

Can we/government think of other options to reduce the home prices instead expecting the slowdown/recession ?
          Last edited June 13 2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

30% of apt cost is due to corruption. Cut that and prices will drop big time. however when you goto register apartment In pune you have to pay 30k to the registrars. India is 50 years away from being corruption free

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
              30% of apt cost is due to corruption. Cut that and prices will drop big time. however when you goto register apartment In pune you have to pay 30k to the registrars. India is 50 years away from being corruption free
              30k is the registration amount..everybody have to pay that amount to register your property with the government..

it has nothing to do with corruption..its just a fee we need to pay to govt to register our property

Comment

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post
                Now this is offensive

Keep ur 100% sureity in ur a** and enjoy the ride....btw u look like working in a nulah shop, and taking a break to go to 10 Rs. an hour cafe to access net.....saving 25L is not a big deal for ITGs with gud experience....

saving 25L doesn't give authority to use/invest wherever you like...taking opinions and use someone else's advice is always helpful....

risky path..... always take calculative risks and not just the risk.....paisa aana hai to kahi se bhi aa jayega...attitude doesnt work in long run....

save that 10 rs. dude don't waste on internet,

Ha Ha HA !!!

Either you are completely chu*** kinna person or this is not your money !!! I know I am correct. DAhej mein milein hein kya.

Dehej mein mile hein naa sahi batao !!!

I am in IT industry, do not required any cybercafe ha ha ha . and since past 6 years :d

BR,
                P
                Last edited July 2 2011, 07:36 AM.
                BR,
                P

Comment

Ha Ha HA !!!

Either you are completely chu*** kinna person or this is not your money !!! I know I am correct. DAhej mein milein hein kya.

Dehej mein mile hein naa sahi batao !!!

I am in IT industry, do not required any cybercafe ha ha ha . and since past 6 years :d

BR,
                  P
                  Gadhe...Cyber cafe IT industry mein nahi aata....kuch kaam dhandha kar, sale dahej kya tere ko koi ladki bhi nahi dega.....
                  ab jyada paka mat, faltu smilies or ravan ka hahaha laga ke.....

tere jaise tp karne wale log, yahoo chat aur rediff blogs mein hi achhe hai....these is money that people talks about in here.....u pimpass...

Comment

Hi Guys...Please don´t abuse each other. Do a friendly discussion here. Its good forum to know details about project and builder, take advantage of this.

Comment

Prabal mature up. A young person can suddenly land with 25L in his pocket.

Few Examples that come to mind are

1. Sudden death of parents/relatives thus landing with 'will' money
                      2. wise investments and gift by parents
                      3. selling of large track lands specially in small towns
                      4. returning from foreign lands by just saving and saving money

There can be many other examples. He has come to the forum to ask for advice and knowledge. don't be so dismissive

Hi,

Quite intersting..You have 25 lacs in cash and you don't know where and how to invest ? Amazing dost.

I am 100% sure this is not your money that you earn your own because if you do so then you won't ask any question about what to do with 25 lacs.

If this is your money then I don't think you have to go with any investment because only the person who has the patience to save this much of cash should never take any 1% risky path

So go for 100% FD my suggestion.
                      Choice is yours !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X