Hi,
I am looking 3bhk in wakad or PS area for myself (not for investment). Also I am looking in early possesion or read possestion. Please suggest good projects and current rates....Thanks for ur help..
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats in the peoples mind when they choose Pimple Saudagar as a location?That too at such a high premium. Its because of this tendency, that the builders are asking insane rates for such poorly developed areas. Same trend was there for Jagtap dairy, few years back. Though Jagtap dairy is much better connected than PS.
    People need to look out for other areas as well.
    CommentQuote
  • The whole reason for such insane price in Wakad/PS is Hinjewadi. And since the Hinjewadi's development has just started, people think that, this area is bound to improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mKannan
    The whole reason for such insane price in Wakad/PS is Hinjewadi. And since the Hinjewadi's development has just started, people think that, this area is bound to improve.

Yes, Face the reality, check several threads on this forum talking about a drop in price from last 2 years, but it never happened. You are talking 69L is high, where in 3BHK flats are going for 80L in Wakad/Pimple Saudagar.
    Moaner's - You are welcome to moan but you should know the truth.
    CommentQuote
  • Without doubt the one and only reason for high prices in Wakad is Hinjewadi. It is the closest residential locality to the IT parks and with petrol expected to reach 100 bucks sooner than later, it makes more sense for these guys to stay closer to work. There will always be exceptions, where people for one or the other reason are willing to travel 1-1.5 hrs one way for work, but Wakad/PS/Balewadi make a lot of sense to most ITGs. It is not going to change soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbee
    Yes, Face the reality, check several threads on this forum talking about a drop in price from last 2 years, but it never happened. You are talking 69L is high, where in 3BHK flats are going for 80L in Wakad/Pimple Saudagar.
    Moaner's - You are welcome to moan but you should know the truth.

Why only 80L, it can go up 1.3 Cr as I said earlier, and congratulation we will soon be developed country (as soon as cost of flats in outskirts of Pune reachs 80-90L, because it means normal people can afford almost 200K $ flat, whereas normal people in developed country can't able to afford it). According to you, it is truth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    Why only 80L, it can go up 1.3 Cr as I said earlier, and congratulation we will soon be developed country (as soon as cost of flats in outskirts of Pune reachs 80-90L, because it means normal people can afford almost 200K $ flat, whereas normal people in developed country can't able to afford it). According to you, it is truth.

I am not talking about who is normal people or who is not but its more on the truth and facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbee
    I am not talking about who is normal people or who is not but its more on the truth and facts.

Well the prices may go up to any level. I won't be surprised if they go up in areas like Deccan etc., but apart from close proximity to IT park, is there anything worth in PS?
    Going by this logic, people should start buying homes in Hinjewadi itself or places like Pirangut etc, as they are also closer to IT park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akool11
    Well the prices may go up to any level. I won't be surprised if they go up in areas like Deccan etc., but apart from close proximity to IT park, is there anything worth in PS?
    Going by this logic, people should start buying homes in Hinjewadi itself or places like Pirangut etc, as they are also closer to IT park.

Hey, don't say that! You get plenty of dust while commuting to and fro, which helps making your throat and lungs immune to such things in a long run.

Also, you get 'quality' in everything. Like :
    Quality vegetables at astronomical prices,
    Mercedes quality Auto rides for about 100 rs. for 4 KM ride to Aundh (to maintain the quality, they refuse to ply any distance shorter than this or for any amount less than this).
    Plenty of quality water supply - on the roads during monsoon which can be used as children swimming pool in case your builder promised one but has not delivered yet,
    Quality Power supply, which will motivate you to go green by Load shedding twice a day in summers - after all, if we don't save power in summers, when will we?

You see, quality doesn't come cheap. So It is natural then that PS may see higher prices than Aundh in coming future, because even Aundh fails to match levels of quality living available in PS.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shahkushan

You see, quality doesn't come cheap. So It is natural then that PS may see higher prices than Aundh in coming future, because even Aundh fails to match levels of quality living available in PS.:bab (6):

:) Can understand your pain and the reason behind these comments. Exactly these are the things one can get in PS though.
    CommentQuote
  • PS? No Way...!!!

Originally Posted by shahkushan

Quality in PS is not at all good...search for the threads in this forum and talk to the ppl who stay in PS. Hardly any builder is producing quality product there. Seepage...Cracks...and your loved ones(Mosquitoes)....!!!

Instead, Baner is much better than PS and variety of good builders in Baner producing high quality...!!!

PS....no way...!!!

Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kishor
    Quality in PS is not at all good...search for the threads in this forum and talk to the ppl who stay in PS. Hardly any builder is producing quality product there. Seepage...Cracks...and your loved ones(Mosquitoes)....!!!

Instead, Baner is much better than PS and variety of good builders in Baner producing high quality...!!!

PS....no way...!!!

Kishor

Obviously, the sarcasm was lost on you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Quality - PS Vs Baner

Originally Posted by shahkushan
    Obviously, the sarcasm was lost on you. :)

No its not...1) There are many other user of this forum, highlighted few more points(qualities) in PS...its for them to think.
    2) In same price, one can get in Baner...!!!

- Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

got good reviews abt Wakad, PS area. Price reaching 70L in wakad/PS for 3bhk.

Can you update the good projects in Baner/Aundh area and price also.
    Where are good schools in Pune? Are they near to Baner/Aundh or Wakad/Ps?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote