Collapse

3BHK in wakad PS area

Last updated: July 31 2011
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3BHK in wakad PS area

if u like the project and is within ur budject ..go for it..check the rates nearby for rates in that area..Whether rates are high or low..will cum down..will go high..no one can predict...IREF is not going to help you with that...everyone will say rates are high..and will cum down...but this is not happening for long..

Originally posted by Bunty80 View Post
    Hi,

3700 psf is good for dynasty, Wakad ?

Please Help.

Thanks

Bunty

Comment

Hi,

Revisited Pune on this weekend....rates are increased on below projects (revisted).

(Wakad)

Dynasty - 4000 sq/ft---- 3bhk on middle flr-> 69L--->ready possestion
      Malpani - 3600 sq/ft---- 3bhk on middle flr-> 69L--->ready possestion

Is is worth to buy 3bhk in 70L in Wakad area?

Its good to go go for resale in PS/Baner area on 65 to 70L.....(3bhk approx 1400 sq ft)....Any advise?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps1000 View Post
        Hi,

Revisited Pune on this weekend....rates are increased on below projects (revisted).

(Wakad)

Dynasty - 4000 sq/ft---- 3bhk on middle flr-> 69L--->ready possestion
        Malpani - 3600 sq/ft---- 3bhk on middle flr-> 69L--->ready possestion

Is is worth to buy 3bhk in 70L in Wakad area?

Its good to go go for resale in PS/Baner area on 65 to 70L.....(3bhk approx 1400 sq ft)....Any advise?
        These rates are so high, add few more lakhs and buy in Baner (COSMOS) if it is for end uses. If it is for investment, stay away from RE for the time being.

Comment

Has anyone booked flat in Wakad/PS area recently by paying 65 to 70L for 3bhk? I don't think its worth. I am not talking abt investment. I am looking to live.....

Post here is anyone booked in such a high rates.....everywhere 3bhk is between 60 to 70L in Wakad/PS area.

Malpani
          Dyanasty
          Sonigra
          Swiss county
          Manav
          Sanskriti

and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by kaps1000 View Post
            Has anyone booked flat in Wakad/PS area recently by paying 65 to 70L for 3bhk? I don't think its worth. I am not talking abt investment. I am looking to live.....

Post here is anyone booked in such a high rates.....everywhere 3bhk is between 60 to 70L in Wakad/PS area.

Malpani
            Dyanasty
            Sonigra
            Swiss county
            Manav
            Sanskriti

and so on..

I know a friend who brought 3bhk in Sonigra Kesar. His entire package came out to be closer to 64.5 Lacs, that after he got a little discount after negotiating (about 75 Rs psf, I think)

Comment

Originally posted by sunnybynight View Post
              I know a friend who brought 3bhk in Sonigra Kesar. His entire package came out to be closer to 64.5 Lacs, that after he got a little discount after negotiating (about 75 Rs psf, I think)
              64.5 L for flat in Wakad, what is happening in Pune? Big bubble is in shape, please stay away from this, as people from across the India are investing in Pune, please be aware as you never know when these investors go out of the market.

Whether it is for end use or for investment, does it make sense to buy flat for 64.5L in Wakad? How much return are expecting in 5 years? Will this property be 1.3 Cr after 5-6 years? Whereas if you have ever visited any developed country, you better know what you can get in 1.3 Cr Rs (1.3 Cr/45 $). It seems like India will be developed economy in 5 years.

Comment

Whats in the peoples mind when they choose Pimple Saudagar as a location?That too at such a high premium. Its because of this tendency, that the builders are asking insane rates for such poorly developed areas. Same trend was there for Jagtap dairy, few years back. Though Jagtap dairy is much better connected than PS.
                People need to look out for other areas as well.

Comment

The whole reason for such insane price in Wakad/PS is Hinjewadi. And since the Hinjewadi's development has just started, people think that, this area is bound to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by mKannan View Post
                    The whole reason for such insane price in Wakad/PS is Hinjewadi. And since the Hinjewadi's development has just started, people think that, this area is bound to improve.
                    Yes, Face the reality, check several threads on this forum talking about a drop in price from last 2 years, but it never happened. You are talking 69L is high, where in 3BHK flats are going for 80L in Wakad/Pimple Saudagar.
                    Moaner's - You are welcome to moan but you should know the truth.

Comment

Without doubt the one and only reason for high prices in Wakad is Hinjewadi. It is the closest residential locality to the IT parks and with petrol expected to reach 100 bucks sooner than later, it makes more sense for these guys to stay closer to work. There will always be exceptions, where people for one or the other reason are willing to travel 1-1.5 hrs one way for work, but Wakad/PS/Balewadi make a lot of sense to most ITGs. It is not going to change soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X