Last updated: January 24 2014
5 | Posts
1799 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on investment in Pune RE

Dear Friends,

For quite few months i have been following up each and every thread of IREF and i must admit it's much more helpful than any other property website

Now i have question for all senior members and pro re gurus.

I am not from pune but I would like to invest in pune within a budget of 40l(including everything) for the sake of investment and tax saving purpose

Thnks to discussion in many of the thread I have made a decision to buy ready possession flats my minimum request is 2bhk

Kindly suggest which area should I go for under my budget and if any good projects you have in mind then suggest it too,I have no problem with resale property too if 2-3 years old

thnkx
    Last edited June 12 2011, 06:38 PM.

Re : Advice on investment in Pune RE

If you are ok for resale you have plenty of options to check in your budget 40L

Anyhow wait for another 6 months as rates may come down!!

Comment

Originally posted by sripallu View Post
      Anyhow wait for another 6 months as rates may come down!!
      Even I have heard so dip in property rates but looking after current trend it's highly unlikely although I wish it should go down
      Anyways i have delayed my purchase for 2-3 months lets see how things turns out to be

Comment

Even I would be interested to know about RTM, 2BHK, 40L

Comment

If you are looking for investment only, why RTM? I would suggest to buy at very nascent stage where the project's possession is 3-4 years away. As you don't live in Pune, taking care of RTM apartment, giving it on rent and maintaining it will be difficult, and good rent yielding properties won't come cheap or frequently. In your case, better to go with a good builder and trust your money to him for next few years. This way you will get maximum appreciation.

This advise is only for out of Pune investors who may not have time to come to Pune for tenant etc.

Comment

I do see that original post was for 2011.. but saw reply in 2014 for the dream - 40L.. min 2bhk.. in pune.. are you kidding me? you won't get anything that's rent-able
            you'll need to search for loni kalbhor, kesnand, talegaon/dehu road belt, chakan talegaon road etc..

Invest 40L in a good locality for a descent 1bhk and earn more rent than for a 2bhk in distant localities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X