Hello friends,

Can anyone provide any idea about the approximate resale / per sq ft prices for a 2 bed room flat in the following societies:

1) Siddhivinayak Ginger in Pimple Saudagar.
2) Kirti Elegant -2 in Balewadi next to Balewadi stadium.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Regards
Ankur
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had seen adv. for 3 BHK 1500 Sq. foot in Ginger for 50 lacs. few weeks back.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Ginger is useless society. Don't buy. The builder, Siddhivinayak group is equally crap.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe Ginger is situated next to Planet Millenium which is bad location (in terms of surroundings). Specially the Tabela on the way which smells badly whenever you move in or out of that location. Atleast I would not prefer to have my home where i will have to smell cows/buffalows dung atleast twice a day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k
    I believe Ginger is situated next to Planet Millenium which is bad location (in terms of surroundings). Specially the Tabela on the way which smells badly whenever you move in or out of that location. Atleast I would not prefer to have my home where i will have to smell cows/buffalows dung atleast twice a day.

Also, the half kilometer approach road from Rakshak chowk - while coming from Aundh. That is very secluded and may not be very safe late at night.
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise, in Pimple Saudagar this is one of the best because of connectivity to Aundh via Rakshak chowk, avoiding the F1 track on the other side of Pimple . Closest area to Aundh from Pimple Saudagar
    Surrounded by milatery area, hence less dense construction and we can see green trees for a change in Pimple Saudagar. It is secluded because being Milatery road , no hawkers or road encroachment are allowed, also no slums around. There have been no security issues on this road.
    Tabela is there, but it doesnt seem as bad as it has been put here. It is away even from the adjoining Plannet Millenium flats and the smell doesnt comes to your homes !! Besides almost all the roads in Pimple Saudagar have certain amount of filth.Anyways, the tabela eventually will go away as we have heard about builder lobby trying to acquire the land there.People go there to buy milk and this where the news has come from.
    Compared with other societies put up in Pimple, this has wide internal roads. For example all the school buses come right inside the society, picks up the kids from their respective buildings and move away. Ofcourse no other commercial vehicles are allowed inside.
    Constructionwise, not too great. They have used local material for example the lifts are all manual and not the automatic ones. Below average fittings, design of basement parking, leakage on top floors are other issues. This is again an old contruction and we should not compare it with newer socities. I am not sure how good the other constructions in Pimple are, but by and large this is certainly not great for the price they are quoting for the resale flats.

To summarise : Location wise - If you are considering Pimple Saudagar this is great. Construction Quality - Average . Target Price for 2 bhk - 28 to 30 lakhs, all inclusive .
    CommentQuote
  • About society:
    - Construction quality wise, again as said by other forum members, its very average..
    - Some issue with final tower is going on...so its half constructed, though builder has isolated from this society...
    - I guess, i had heard earlier that enterance was suppose to be from backside (Kunal Icon road) of society...
    - Once lift from 4th floor had fallen down :bab (59):...i know this confirmed since my friend along with his wife and parents were trapped inside... Builder was not ready to repair it and reason given by him was all society members have not paid maintenance due... this could not verify though...
    - Builder has even sold open parking space to flat owners and remaining space belongs to builder is given on 1 year rent to society...so no visitors parking inside society...
    - Tabela wala "Kunjir" is from SAND MAFIA GANG...very well politically connected...so he'll not move very easily unless he has to... Infact actual PCMC road goes from front of his house, but dont know how he was able to managed it, road was not never made and not people are using road developed by ARMY... newz...
    CommentQuote
  • Some of the points are distored in this post :

1) The gate from the F1 track is the 2nd entrance and not the main one. the main one is from the road that comes from Rakshak Chowk. The 2nd gate already exists and due to security issues/poor quality of the Kunal Icon road it has been locked/unused by vehicles for the moment
    2) On Parking, there IS visitor parking, certain slots have been allocated infront of each bldg and visitors cannot park haphazardly as they were doing before. Society has demarcated extra parking areas for residents who need them and this has been given to residents on yearly rental basis. Extra earning for society and this also instills a discipline among residents while parking cars on the internal roads.

3) Tabela wala is politically well connected , they might not move , this is true. But the tabela business will close down for sure as the current generation of the tabela wala wants to own Scorpios and do away with the buffalo business. Perhaps they might be constructing themselves and no prizes for guessing who will actually buy them !! Infact the Ginger land and the adjoining Plannet land was owned by the Kates before they sold to the builder lobby.

4) Lift problem is also true, it has been replaced by a new one in the affected building. Best to avoid the higher floors in Ginger. Top floors also have leakage problem.

5) Constuction quality is definately very average, below average in certain areas. And since this is fairly older construction the defects are easily seen now. In the initial few years it was difficult to spot them. , they might not move , this is true. But the tabela business will close down for sure as the current generation of the tabela wala wants to own Scorpios and do away with the buffalo business. Perhaps they might be constructing themselves and no prizes for guessing who will actually buy them !! Infact the Ginger land and the adjoining Plannet land was owned by the Kates before they sold to the builder lobby.

4) Lift problem is also true, it has been replaced by a new one in the affected building. Best to avoid the higher floors in Ginger. Top floors also have leakage problem.

5) Constuction quality is definately very average, below average in certain areas. And since this is fairly older construction the defects are easily seen now. In the initial few years it was difficult to spot them. , they might not move , this is true. But the tabela business will close down for sure as the current generation of the tabela wala wants to own Scorpios and do away with the buffalo business. Perhaps they might be constructing themselves and no prizes for guessing who will actually buy them !! Infact the Ginger land and the adjoining Plannet land was owned by the Kates before they sold to the builder lobby.

5) Constuction quality is definately very average, below average in certain areas. And since this is fairly older construction the defects are easily seen now. In the initial few years it was difficult to spot them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Ginger is useless society. Don't buy. The builder, Siddhivinayak group is equally crap.

Which societies should be preferred in Pimple Saudagar area? (w.r.t construction quality)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imemyself
    Location wise, in Pimple Saudagar this is one of the best because of connectivity to Aundh via Rakshak chowk, avoiding the F1 track on the other side of Pimple .
    To summarise : Location wise - If you are considering Pimple Saudagar this is great. Construction Quality - Average . Target Price for 2 bhk - 28 to 30 lakhs, all inclusive .

Thanks. That is approximately the price I am looking for.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imemyself
    Some of the points are distored in this post :

1) The gate from the F1 track is the 2nd entrance and not the main one. the main one is from the road that comes from Rakshak Chowk. The 2nd gate already exists and due to security issues/poor quality of the Kunal Icon road it has been locked/unused by vehicles for the moment
    2) On Parking, there IS visitor parking, certain slots have been allocated infront of each bldg and visitors cannot park haphazardly as they were doing before. Society has demarcated extra parking areas for residents who need them and this has been given to residents on yearly rental basis. Extra earning for society and this also instills a discipline among residents while parking cars on the internal roads.

3) Tabela wala is politically well connected , they might not move , this is true. But the tabela business will close down for sure as the current generation of the tabela wala wants to own Scorpios and do away with the buffalo business. Perhaps they might be constructing themselves and no prizes for guessing who will actually buy them !! Infact the Ginger land and the adjoining Plannet land was owned by the Kates before they sold to the builder lobby.

5) Constuction quality is definately very average, below average in certain areas. And since this is fairly older construction the defects are easily seen now. In the initial few years it was difficult to spot them.

This is definitely not a good area to live in. Also considering the construction quality, I would suggest not to put in your hard earned money there.

This is definitely not a good area to live in. Also considering the construction quality, I would suggest not to put in your hard earned money there.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007

+1.
    The constro quality of this project, ginger is pathetic (a trademark of Siddhivinayak Group of Rajesh Sankla). The residents here had taken out a morcha against the builder at Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati, near Faraskhana Police Station :D. The news was published in the print media also.

Even the same builder's another project S3, adjoining Shubhashree Woods is junk. I had interacted with Mr. Solanki there & he too was a crook & big liar. You can see how people of Subhashree Woods are fooled by the builder. Speak with any resident here & he will abuse the builder, left & right.

I really don't understand why people buy in projects where existing buyers themselves are not happy & face severe multiple issues .
    CommentQuote
    +1.
    The constro quality of this project, ginger is pathetic (a trademark of Siddhivinayak Group of Rajesh Sankla). The residents here had taken out a morcha against the builder at Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati, near Faraskhana Police Station :D. The news was published in the print media also.

Even the same builder's another project S3, adjoining Shubhashree Woods is junk. I had interacted with Mr. Solanki there & he too was a crook & big liar. You can see how people of Subhashree Woods are fooled by the builder. Speak with any resident here & he will abuse the builder, left & right.

I really don't understand why people buy in projects where existing buyers themselves are not happy & face severe multiple issues .

Hi Real can you please suggest any good society or builder from which we can buy property in pimpale Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    Hi Real can you please suggest any good society or builder from which we can buy property in pimpale Saudagar.

All builders here are not good. However, amongst them, GK is better buy the layout is train bogey type is priced excessively. If you get good deal, then prefer GK over rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Amenities wise GK is good but its construction quality is not good and way overpriced..I am not sure but i heard that Mirchandani is a better one..
    CommentQuote
    All builders here are not good. However, amongst them, GK is better buy the layout is train bogey type is priced excessively. If you get good deal, then prefer GK over rest.

Anyway, you don't get much choice other than GK in Pimple Saudagar... if you are satisfied with GK's project cost & quality, one can go for it...
    CommentQuote