Siddhivinayak Ginger Pimple Saudagar 2BHK Resale price

Last updated: January 6 2012
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Siddhivinayak Ginger Pimple Saudagar 2BHK Resale price

Originally posted by pblive View Post
    I've visited one of the 2BHK resale flat in this society, price quoted 37L negotiable (excluding SD and Reg), but i found it very SAD, i did not feel fresh even in the garden of the society. so dropped the plan to go ahead.
    Wonder is that is because of the monsoon clouds in Pune . No rains, just clouds, gloomy env as a result

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      All builders here are not good. However, amongst them, GK is better buy the layout is train bogey type is priced excessively. If you get good deal, then prefer GK over rest.
      GK is pathetic! I dont like personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Naveen_Flat View Post
        GK is pathetic! I dont like personally.

hi Naveen,
        can you please share your experience with GK.

Comment

Others

I personally dont like GK though I have nothing against him ( he just never negotiates more than 50 to 100 rs psft) ...
          Considering builders in PS , Wadhwani's Sai Ambience/Sai Vision look to be good project ( located just opposite of Rose Icon) .
          I am not sure quality though and price but looks good from outside specially SAI Ambience buildings

Note : I no way meant to support Wadhwani or Sai Ambience/Vision Projects but just found these better as compared to Rose Icon or Palm Breeze..I am looking to buy home and is aware of Parking issue with Wadhwani..

REGARDS
          Last edited August 1 2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I've visited one of the 2BHK resale flat in this society, price quoted 37L negotiable (excluding SD and Reg), but i found it very SAD, i did not feel fresh even in the garden of the society. so dropped the plan to go ahead.
            Good. Always listen to the vibes. There are many projects in Pune which have bad vibes. The consequences of staying in such areas are felt once you buy such property &/or start staying in it. I am strong believer in Vastushastra, hence believe in these things.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

The main issue before planet millinium and siddhivinayak Ginger is "Khatal"(the house of buffello and cow) at enterance. The area is always smelly and unhygienic. Also quality of construction is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Ginger is useless society. Don't buy. The builder, Siddhivinayak group is equally crap.
                Is it still true if I am considering a row house in that society?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres
                  Ginger is useless society. Don't buy. The builder, Siddhivinayak group is equally crap.
                  Is it still true as I am considering to buy a flat in "Jai Ganesh Varadhast" in Pimpri, which is constructed by Siddhivinayak group and It's 4 years old society. ?

Comment

Originally posted by JumboHulk View Post
                    Is it still true as I am considering to buy a flat in "Jai Ganesh Varadhast" in Pimpri, which is constructed by Siddhivinayak group and It's 4 years old society. ?
                    The builder is junk even now. You can verify this from buyers of Vision City near Talegaon.

Btw, as the one which you are looking at is 4 yr old, it is easy for you to get first hand report from existing residents there. If conveyance deed is not done, then I would be wary. And yes, don't forget to consult a good property lawyer.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X