Hello Frends..

Please suggest me as iam in a big diellemaa to buy a house or not...(PUNE)..

I have finalised a flat in kharadi for 42 lcs...(1250sqf)

KOlte patil--hinjwadi-2800per squarefeet..

Please guide whether to go ahead or wait for the correction...
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anilsrikanti
    Hello Frends..

Is this Kolte Patil project behind Persistent one!!. If yes man just ask ppl who are working in the vicinity of that project for how long construction on that project is going on? That should help you make your decision.
    CommentQuote
    Hello Frends..

I guess its a typo....should be 52 and not 42.......:D or may be its wagoli n not kharadi....:D:D

which project is offering 1250 sqft for 42 lacs in kharadi??????
    to reach at a figure of 42 lacs for 1250...the rates must be below 3000......
    1250*3000 = 37,50,000 + 2L parking + mainte + nonsense charges.....

even resales are asking for near about 3300-3500 rates....
    CommentQuote
  • yar..

Kharadi--is a resale Flat..the owner is desperate to to sell.so i bargained..its in Gera emerald..

The kolte patil is ---at Marunje Village...i think everybody is aware of it...
    But iam asking why the rates are touching the skies in PUNE..

Is there really any demand...??

Or we can wait for 5 or 6 months?
    CommentQuote
  • worst time to buy........

definitely a wait for few months is recommended....

but buy if you are getting a good bargain and VFM
    CommentQuote
  • What is VFM???:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    What is VFM???:bab (38):

Value For Money...
    BTW if you are getting a good deal in a good location you should go for it..
    CommentQuote
  • I have been living in Magarpatta City and have been looking for apartment in Kharadi and Wadgaon Sheri region for last 3 months. In march, i met few property dealers and looked at few apartments in Kharadi (Kumar Primevera, Mount & Glory and some more). The prices ranged from 40 to 46 lakhs package. Gera Emarald, Kumar Primrose, Dev Exotica were ignored because the quoted price was upwards of 50 lakhs.

Then i checked in Magarpatta City and package for Iris(940 Sq Ft) was 47.5 Lakh including dealer commision (i was about to give the booking check). But then when i sat down to think about buying, one thing really puzzled me was why a well established township (with markets, doctors, schools, IT offices, upcoming shopping Mall) is selling at such low prices. I decided to wait for 6 months and started to follow the newspaper listing on daily basis and online also.

Now in the month of June, the prices in Magarpatta are same. The Gera Emerald property is being listed for 42 and 45 Lakhs in Newspapers for last one month. Sometime back Gulmohar City 2 bhk(1050 Sq ft) was quoted at 38 Lakhs package in news papers. Amanora is now selling with 7.77% interest rate.

The Gulmohar Queenstown and Ritz in Kharadi have advertising for last 3 months.

My understanding of situation is that there is some pressure on property prices, at these rates there are very few investors and end users are finding it difficult to cough up upwards of 40 Lakhs for 2 bhk.

The job market will remain stable for next few years but there won't be any boom. IT job offering are mostly in below 10 lakh package and onsites are reducing beacuse of pricing pressure.

If you are an investor then make sure that your Home Loan segment should be as small as possible. Expect not a great deal of appreciation but surely prices will increase.

If you are end user then Gera emarald deal looks ok if you are not taking too much home loan.

At this point of time don't buy any under construction property having total cost upwards of 35 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • All Senior Guys,,,,

THis is a general question...

Forgetting about the area and the value..How much a 1000sqft flat costs in construction for a builder including all coatings..tiles and other amenities that they offer??

if a flat price is 40L...i Wonder whether a flat atleast constitute 15 lacs..?? (considering total cost/1 flat cost)..!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manish76
    I have been living in Magarpatta City and have been looking for apartment in Kharadi and Wadgaon Sheri region for last 3 months. In march, i met few property dealers and looked at few apartments in Kharadi (Kumar Primevera, Mount & Glory and some more). The prices ranged from 40 to 46 lakhs package. Gera Emarald, Kumar Primrose, Dev Exotica were ignored because the quoted price was upwards of 50 lakhs.

Then i checked in Magarpatta City and package for Iris(940 Sq Ft) was 47.5 Lakh including dealer commision (i was about to give the booking check). But then when i sat down to think about buying, one thing really puzzled me was why a well established township (with markets, doctors, schools, IT offices, upcoming shopping Mall) is selling at such low prices. I decided to wait for 6 months and started to follow the newspaper listing on daily basis and online also.

Now in the month of June, the prices in Magarpatta are same. The Gera Emerald property is being listed for 42 and 45 Lakhs in Newspapers for last one month. Sometime back Gulmohar City 2 bhk(1050 Sq ft) was quoted at 38 Lakhs package in news papers. Amanora is now selling with 7.77% interest rate.

The Gulmohar Queenstown and Ritz in Kharadi have advertising for last 3 months.

My understanding of situation is that there is some pressure on property prices, at these rates there are very few investors and end users are finding it difficult to cough up upwards of 40 Lakhs for 2 bhk.

The job market will remain stable for next few years but there won't be any boom. IT job offering are mostly in below 10 lakh package and onsites are reducing beacuse of pricing pressure.

If you are an investor then make sure that your Home Loan segment should be as small as possible. Expect not a great deal of appreciation but surely prices will increase.

If you are end user then Gera emarald deal looks ok if you are not taking too much home loan.

At this point of time don't buy any under construction property having total cost upwards of 35 lakhs.

Thanks Manish..For your valued input
    CommentQuote
  • All Senior Guys,,,,

Forgetting about the area and the value..How much a 1000sqft flat costs in construction for a builder including all coatings..tiles and other amenities that they offer??

if a flat price is 40L...i Wonder whether a flat atleast constitute 15 lacs..?? (considering total cost/1 flat cost)..!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Half of what you think

Originally Posted by anilsrikanti
    All Senior Guys,,,,

Just the construction cost could be anything between 700 to 1000/sqft.
    Builders leverage economies of scale so their costing is quite cheap.

So about 7Lacs to 10Lacs for construction of a 1000sqft flat.
    CommentQuote
  • So if..we form a team of five and apoint a construction work team .....we can construct a building ..suppose of 5 flats in less than 1 crore (i.e 20 lacs per head inclusive of land cost )...considering only 5 flats and parking on the base ment if we keep that free...Rite..?/

Then why do people go for builders..Is it that much inmpossible to form a group and constructing a budgeted building in PUNE just like what we do in small towns and villages??
    CommentQuote
    All Senior Guys,,,,

pure construction cost for a 1000 sqft flat is not more than 10L (1000 psf). Add the costs for land, marketing, interest on loan and builder profit and you get the final figure - which sadly is 4-5 times as much!
    CommentQuote
  • Then why dont 5 people form a grup and construct a house..why that doesnt happen..??

If that is possible..all the discussion abt builder and reading baout inflation/RBI lrates..blah blah wont happen rite..?!!

what do u say
    CommentQuote
  • Land cost (N.A.) if you are buying within the city, say Kharadi for individual or group of users would be approx. 2000 psft, which is the major cost. However a builder buys the agricultural land and gets it converted into commercial (here is where they have to pay to Scorpio chaps). They get land at 200-500 sqft and make margin.

However to say that builder has 50% margin is a myth, nobody makes more than 15%-20% after all the costs (incl. bribes) and in the recent tough times it may be even negative.
    CommentQuote