Hello Frends..

Please suggest me as iam in a big diellemaa to buy a house or not...(PUNE)..

I have finalised a flat in kharadi for 42 lcs...(1250sqf)

KOlte patil--hinjwadi-2800per squarefeet..

Please guide whether to go ahead or wait for the correction...
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I stay in IRIS (940 Sq ft). Rent agreement got renewed in last Nov. I was paying 12000 for 2009 - 2010, landlord was asking for 14000 for 2010- 2011 but i stuck to 13000 and he agreed.

Mamol,
    It will take only one search on magicbricks to answer you question. Please understand because of this attitude, the builders and property dealers are taking advantage of you guys.

One thing i want to make clear that I am not a sales guy for Magarpatta but if someone has really decided to buy in East side of Pune then do make a visit to Magarpatta or Amanora and then decide.

This renting vs buying is good as long as someone can't afford to buy a house. Anyone who can afford to buy a house will go ahead and do it. This is India, and society pressure is too much about owning a house, no matter how amazing your lifestyle is but people will just put you down by saying that "look he lives in a rented house".

As far as maintenance goes for Magarpatta, there is only one time maintenance fee (Rs 1L) which the original buyers paid at the time of possession.

The maid (all of them are issued identity cards, after security verification, which is checked every time they enter the township) costs Rs 350 for each type of work, Doctors charge Rs 200 per visit. Everything is available in township market including the Andhra Mess (Rs 60 Thali)

Now if you want the township to be neatly maintained but don't want to pay if you bang your car in a pole or a pillar then this place is not for you. Also to your disappointment there is also fine on spitting on the internal roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manish76
    As far as maintenance goes for Magarpatta, there is only one time maintenance fee (Rs 1L) which the original buyers paid at the time of possession.

It is now 4L.

The maid (all of them are issued identity cards, after security verification, which is checked every time they enter the township) costs Rs 350 for each type of work, Doctors charge Rs 200 per visit. Everything is available in township market including the Andhra Mess (Rs 60 Thali)

I don't dispute the figs. but when it comes to security, MP City isn't great either. Here is a link which you can read:-

Burglars came in a Honda City, dressed well, carried laptop bag:-

Burglars came in a Honda City dressed well carried laptop bag - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Guys I may be going out of sync from above discussion but I have same question as the thread subject.

------------------------------
    I see this report in one of the links

CRISIL Research says that there will be 5% correction in the realty prices in Ahmedabad this year. A recent report released by CRISLI Research, titled ‘Real(i)ty Next: Beyond the Top 10 Cities of India’, estimates a correction of 5% in real estate market of Ahmedabad.
    The report, however, reveals that realty prices may rise by up to 10% in Vadodara while in Surat, a moderate rise is expected. The study finds that 10 smaller cities —Vadodara, Surat, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam — offer better price stability and demand growth. It foresees prices rising in seven of the smaller cities, including Vadodara and Surat.
    In contrast, prices are likely to increase only in four of the 10 large cities surveyed. Though the agency names these large cities _ Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, National Capital Region, and Pune, it does not specify in which of the four large cities the prices will rise.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manish76 for your detailed reply.
    I kind of agree with realacres, in terms of recent incidents wrt security. The way we are looking is, everything is already established in Magarpatta and still rates are almost same in Kharadi and Magarpatta.

My question here is, how do you guys see growth potential in Kharadi?

In spite of no infrastructure (that's what I heard, no water/proper roads/comm complex etc) rates are so high. What if all this gets in place in next 4-5 years Hope all the big politicians invested big time in kharadi will do something constructive for the infra.
    Will Kharadi be next Kalyani Nagar/KP?

That's what these builders say, but hey that's the only USP they have for Kharadi Projects.

Your valuable inputs are really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashm03
    Thanks Manish76 for your detailed reply.
    I kind of agree with realacres, in terms of recent incidents wrt security. The way we are looking is, everything is already established in Magarpatta and still rates are almost same in Kharadi and Magarpatta.

My question here is, how do you guys see growth potential in Kharadi?

In spite of no infrastructure (that's what I heard, no water/proper roads/comm complex etc) rates are so high. What if all this gets in place in next 4-5 years Hope all the big politicians invested big time in kharadi will do something constructive for the infra.
    Will Kharadi be next Kalyani Nagar/KP?

That's what these builders say, but hey that's the only USP they have for Kharadi Projects.

Your valuable inputs are really appreciated.

Realacres,

For resale of IRIS apartments maintenance is 3 lakhs, 1 lakh has already been paid by seller, so the new buyer has to pay 2 lakhs. Regarding security, no one can provide 100% security anywhere in world.

ashm03,

I really really don't know how to answer your query. I mean its amazing that you can't see whats going on in Kharadi. I can only say that for you Wagholi would be even much better. Its out of the city, its infrastructure is less than kharadi but the base price is Rs 3000/Sq ft. Konark Exotica 2bhk (1150 sq ft) will cost 40 lakhs all inclusive.
    CommentQuote