Guys,

Please give opinion about gera emerald ... -Kharadi
1)When it was launched what was the price..?

2)water facility

3)Quality of costruction

As i heard some where in baner their constructed compound wall collapsed...last year..

4)As they claims its child eccentric--heard nothing great about that ..just only switches and each room has an exit to balcony?

whats ur take...Any body who owns/ stays here..please reply??
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • GUys,

Please reply ...nobody is staying there from Realestateforum?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilsrikanti
    Guys,

2)water facility

3)Quality of costruction

As i heard some where in baner their constructed compound wall collapsed...last year..

4)As they claims its child eccentric--heard nothing great about that ..just only switches and each room has an exit to balcony?

Why are you so eager to make a purchase.....interest rates are so high, and will climb further..prices are inflated....2 sal paehe jo 30L mein becha usi chheez ka abhi builders ko 50L chaiye......rents are low....

i think even 42 L is also high for kharadi crap....no water no street-lights no roads no shops no electricity (huge cuts) no neighbor hood (most of investor flats and empty)
    CommentQuote
  • yeah..Raj i agree wit u...

Iam not buying...iam just estimating...

As u said there is no water no facilites...but i wanted to hear rom the residents..even now after ur post iam dropped..!...
    CommentQuote
  • Think First before you move........

Anil,
    saw your posts... tough 42 L for 2BHK for Gera Emrald City seems good vs. what builders are quoting... but mind following points before comparison
    a. Is it in north or south campus? One is old and one is new...
    b. which floor and which building ? D or E? etc... coz builder is quoting floor rise...if you are getting in ground - 3rd floor price you are getting and what builder is quoting is almost similar..
    c. View from your house... though there is nothing great but atleast it should be good among worst views...
    d. tough owner is quoting 42 but check overall pakage which might include 5% stamp duty, 30000 registration, Broker fee (1% to 2%), NOC chargers (generally 50 % would be your contribution but owner can ask you to pay full), advocate fee,society charges, generator etc..... If your loan ammount is 80% then add 3-5 L extra ammount you are gonna pay to bank because of increased ineterest rate and processing fee....
    if its touching 50 L ....then its not a good deal...

e. There is no gym, swimming pool, water is being supplied by tankers...so take 2500+ for monthly society charges for a society having no view and ammenities.....:(:bab (38):

RBI has already given strong indication to increase rates within 6 weeks...so why waste your money
    think

rest decision is yours....let us know your decision and views...

Dude...
    CommentQuote
  • dude,

Its a resale flat from a individual buyer...in C Block 1 floor..... As per the latest news regarding the RBI hike..now am holding back...

If i buy as per this rate and as per the interest rates..my grandchildren also have to pay the EMI...it seems...
    CommentQuote
  • Nice review dude user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilsrikanti
    dude,

Its a resale flat from a individual buyer...in C Block 1 floor..... As per the latest news regarding the RBI hike..now am holding back...

If i buy as per this rate and as per the interest rates..my grandchildren also have to pay the EMI...it seems...

in my opinion,
    if there's a necessity, then there's no time then right now. Interest rates can be volatile going ahead. Just think how much 0.5% rate high will dent your pocket (for 30L loan, 1K/month, around 12-15K/year). but yes, if you are regular RE investor and understand the market then it's worth wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Anil,
    The rates at time of launch (first phase), it was 1400-1600.
    This I came to know from a buyer in 2009 when I was searching a resale there. His group had booked 3-4 flats at discounted price. He was offering me his 3bhk flat on first floor (at podium level, facing child play area) at 44L in 2009.

About construction quality, its not bad but not good either. The floor plan is not that great. kitchen is very small and there is nothing that can be called as child centric, its all just jazzy marketing word.
    The worst part of whole project is, the garden which was shown in the project at time of launch is not society garden but that is planned (DP) municipal garden. So expect that being used as a public garden. Builder at the time of launch had told that that is society garden, but later revealed that that is pmc garden. Many people who booked here in beginning feel cheated by this behavior.

As per water, there is no pmc water here, and the area is still not livable as lot of construction going on around.

Originally Posted by anilsrikanti
    Guys,

2)water facility

3)Quality of costruction

CommentQuote
  • Yeah ..Thanks Aditi...

Bus its really surprising that they bought that for 1600 rs and now selling at 3500 (even though no buyers..!):bab (59):..
    The person who have ofered me ..she told its a 3 year flat means she wud have brought at the same price you told....

As you said you searched for flat in 2009..i think by this time you have brought one in some area..iam i correct?

Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Anil,
    The rates at time of launch (first phase), it was 1400-1600.
    This I came to know from a buyer in 2009 when I was searching a resale there. His group had booked 3-4 flats at discounted price. He was offering me his 3bhk flat on first floor (at podium level, facing child play area) at 44L in 2009.

About construction quality, its not bad but not good either. The floor plan is not that great. kitchen is very small and there is nothing that can be called as child centric, its all just jazzy marketing word.
    The worst part of whole project is, the garden which was shown in the project at time of launch is not society garden but that is planned (DP) municipal garden. So expect that being used as a public garden. Builder at the time of launch had told that that is society garden, but later revealed that that is pmc garden. Many people who booked here in beginning feel cheated by this behavior.

As per water, there is no pmc water here, and the area is still not livable as lot of construction going on around.
    CommentQuote
  • 2012 - Gera emarald North

Putting some steroids in this thread on gera.

Am getting a deal, total package cost is 55L, 1 year old.

Worth biting the bullet?

Will pay about 30% cash.
    Blo** investor wants some cash.
    Doesn't want me to use SBI loan
    I like only SBI:D

Gurus.. tell me:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • The investor had half dozen flats in this scheme.
    Last two remaining.

The flat is first floor..post podium. which is a not great view...

Collonade/everglade/Primvera .. approach is pain for all of them.

Constella... I like the elevation ... but agent didn't have bigger flats.. so dropped.

Its not here nor there package..
    But I like the floor plan... and area of the flat is good.

I guess it has some scope for growth,,,area wise.
    I might not appeal to many including my family.. but I like the sparse out area and wide roads..

Might need to analyse Vimanagar more may be.
    Not sure what I can get in 50L basic cost.Not much is there that is bigger than 850sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone , any views?
    Ther's anothere one at 53L package in North gera EC as well?
    CommentQuote
  • hi there, hows feedback on Gera's projects in Kharadi? Any buyers or investors, can u share ur reviews pls?
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ Gera's project in Kharadi are still waiting for DP road to get completed even after people are staying for almost 3 years. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Gera Emerald City NORTH - A Total Loss of Investment

Gera Emerald City NORTH has come up with a rigid rule that they do not allow working people as tenants. In case you are someone who may be transferred in your current job, or buying property here as an investment, then your investment is a TOTAL and CONFIRMED LOSS...!!!

For some bad experience, if rating everyone as same under the same umbrella is a typical example of rule under BANISTAN...!!!

The property or else is very good if you intend to stay with your family. For investors or transferable job holders, investing here is potential suicide.
    CommentQuote