Dear All,

Kasturi Housing launched a premium project in Baner with only 4BHK with Servent quarters!! Construction is also in full swing...

Price looks high in Baner area..but I feel its worth it.......
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ad221282

    Price looks high in Baner area..but I feel its worth it.......


    whats the price?? let me guess...2-2.5cr?
    CommentQuote
  • aww...m so modest...its actually 3-3.10cr :bab (59):

    dont know how its worth it???

    The Balmoral Estate Kasturi - Project Information | Residential Property in pune | HDFC Red - Real Estate Destination
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know about this project, but project by same builder in pimple saudagar (La-Vida-Loca) is good (not very good)... overall society layout, amenities etc is good...contruction is also good... 'La-Vida-Loca' is not so costly project though....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ad221282
    Dear All,

    Kasturi Housing launched a premium project in Baner with only 4BHK with Servent quarters!! Construction is also in full swing...

    Price looks high in Baner area..but I feel its worth it.......


    Sir , are u a stakeholder...?

    They usually charge 300-500 psf more than other builders .
    I had enquired for Apostrophe , Wakad plus there was one project on Spine Road and found that as the case . Also didnt like the response from the sales office for Apostrophe which was giving an air of premium implying that they didnt bother about customers coming for an inquiry .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    aww...m so modest...its actually 3-3.10cr :bab (59):

    dont know how its worth it???

    The Balmoral Estate Kasturi - Project Information | Residential Property in pune | HDFC Red - Real Estate Destination


    HDFC marketing this one ??? Last year , an hdfc realty guy showed me some properties and said rates would be reduced by 200 psf if bought thru hdfc ; what I found out later was u have to give certain amount in cash to reduce that rate...plus u only have select lot of apartments while going thru hdfc...which probably were the unsellable ones :)
    CommentQuote
  • This project is very close to highway i suppose..would anyone like to pay 3 cr and stay next to the highway where you are disturbed by the traffic,noise, pollution and also security problems..
    CommentQuote
  • flat worth of 3 crores , if someone has so huge sum to spend cant he/she easily buy land and build villa on it
    CommentQuote
  • what is the saleable area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Servant room's will be worth the same as my budget to buy a 3BHK in Pune :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by suryawork
    HDFC marketing this one ??? Last year , an hdfc realty guy showed me some properties and said rates would be reduced by 200 psf if bought thru hdfc ; what I found out later was u have to give certain amount in cash to reduce that rate...plus u only have select lot of apartments while going thru hdfc...which probably were the unsellable ones :)
    CommentQuote
  • pune builders gone mad..who the foook will buy those appartments ?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_hoo
    pune builders gone mad..who the foook will buy those appartments ?:bab (38):

    Builders are not mad, people are fool. They will sell it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    aww...m so modest...its actually 3-3.10cr :bab (59):

    dont know how its worth it???

    The Balmoral Estate Kasturi - Project Information | Residential Property in pune | HDFC Red - Real Estate Destination



    This is what you get in 3.5 Crore in any other developed Country

    Seems our definition of Luxaruy are too low. Or people have too much money that they are ready to pay for what is the actual value it has.


    by the way the second pic is not of Servant room rather the Bathroom.

    forget the details check out all the pics at ....
    20525 N Plumwood Dr Kildeer IL - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - MLS #07804087 - Realtor.com®

    357 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn IL - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - MLS #07821550 - Realtor.com®

    Its selling Maruti 800 by labeling as Ferrari.
    Maybe some don't know what a Ferrari looks like and will fall for it ;)

    *links shown with no intention of sale rather make some understand what Ferrari looks like :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ad221282
    Dear All,

    Kasturi Housing launched a premium project in Baner with only 4BHK with Servent quarters!! Construction is also in full swing...

    Price looks high in Baner area..but I feel its worth it.......

    First post & based on your wording, it seems you are stake holder in this project:bab (34):.

    Anyways, for 3.5 Cr, one can build a bigger & better bungalow in nice area...no point in buying a flat for this price at Baner that too under-constro.

    Man, speaking of price & comparing the same with flats, Vascon's Windermere at Lane 5, KP looks far better than this project.

    Infact, for 3.5 Cr, you can buy very nice flat next to Bandra-Kurla complex or Mahalaxmi race course, Mumbai.......buying a FLAT in Pune for this price is like buying an alto for the price of Bentley !!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    First post & based on your wording, it seems you are stake holder in this project:bab (34):.

    Anyways, for 3.5 Cr, one can build a bigger & better bungalow in nice area...no point in buying a flat for this price at Baner that too under-constro.

    Man, speaking of price & comparing the same with flats, Vascon's Windermere at Lane 5, KP looks far better than this project.

    Infact, for 3.5 Cr, you can buy very nice flat next to Bandra-Kurla complex or Mahalaxmi race course, Mumbai.......buying a FLAT in Pune for this price is like buying an alto for the price of Bentley !!:D


    True...he is stakeholder or not, he got good beating though :-D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitisood35
    Servant room's will be worth the same as my budget to buy a 3BHK in Pune :bab (59):


    lol...3.5cr to stay at highway :)
    CommentQuote