Hi,

Currently I am staying in NY, USA and I am planning to buy property in Pune, Maharashtra and for that I need to give (POA)/rights to my father who is staying in Vadodara, Gujarat.

I have completed the POA process (stamped/signed) from Indian Consulate from New York, USA and send the POA to my father.

Now to buy/register the property in Pune, Maharashtra we need to adjudicate the POA but we are not sure where we need to adjudicate it.

Can you please let us know where we need to do the adjudication process i.e. in Pune, Maharashtra or in Vadodara, Gujarat or any place (Maharashtra or Gujarat) is fine?

Thanks,
Amit Soni
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Adjudication is to be done by SDM. You need to adjudicate near to place where u r staying, i.e. if you are staying in Pune then u need to adjudicate from Pune office. You need a residence proof of the same.

Originally Posted by amitgsoni
    Hi,

Currently I am staying in NY, USA and I am planning to buy property in Pune, Maharashtra and for that I need to give (POA)/rights to my father who is staying in Vadodara, Gujarat.

I have completed the POA process (stamped/signed) from Indian Consulate from New York, USA and send the POA to my father.

Now to buy/register the property in Pune, Maharashtra we need to adjudicate the POA but we are not sure where we need to adjudicate it.

Can you please let us know where we need to do the adjudication process i.e. in Pune, Maharashtra or in Vadodara, Gujarat or any place (Maharashtra or Gujarat) is fine?

Thanks,
    Amit Soni
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgsoni
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Amit Soni

Dear Amit,
    You need to adjudicate you POA at JDR office, near Pune Station. You need to send your father along with the original stamped/ signed POA.
    CommentQuote