Last updated: September 15 2015
60 | Posts
8796 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune BanerPashan Link Road Ongoing Rates

Hello Forum members,

Can anyone shed the latest rate in this area quoted by builders/re-sale. OI have an apartment here which I would like to sell. Also what is the multiplier to get the saleable area these days ?

Thx

Re : Pune BanerPashan Link Road Ongoing Rates

104 views and no comments ?? Also if anyone is interested please drop me a line ramesh204010 at yahoo.com
    Last edited June 18 2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Approx 4500 is the rate with loading of 30% in case terrace is 50% charged and loading of 25% in case terrace is 100% charged.
      Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
      104 views and no comments ?? Also if anyone is interested please drop me a line ramesh204010 at yahoo.com

Comment

What are the project in this area? I am looking for 3bhk? Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by kaps1000 View Post
          What are the project in this area? I am looking for 3bhk? Thanks,
          There is a new project by Kumar Builders in this area..its for only 3 BHKs..price i heard last was 5500 psf..and it was the pre-launch price..the project is right opposite Mont vert finesse on BPLR..

Comment

Is this the only project in this area?

Originally posted by Kamles View Post
            There is a new project by Kumar Builders in this area..its for only 3 BHKs..price i heard last was 5500 psf..and it was the pre-launch price..the project is right opposite Mont vert finesse on BPLR..

Kamles - Is this the only project in this area?

Comment

No.. there is one more project right next to this(dont remember the name)..also there are 3 projects called Felicia and Mont vert Belrose and Felicita...but i am not sure about 3 BHKs availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamles View Post
                Boss. Right opposite to Montvert Finesse is building of Calsoft company.
                Think you are referring to Pelingula project of Kumar builders. Its oppoiste of Ojas.

Also you can look at Welworth and one more project opposite to Welworth. Not sure about rates. But all are quoting 5K plus.

Comment

I also heard that Kumar's new project near HDFC bank is asking 5k per sq. feet, joke is that investors are facing hard to sell flats in kumar shantiniketan for 4k or 4.2k per sq. feet!!! lots of 2.5 and 3 BHK avaialbe there...but that society doesn't give a fresh look, I thought very dark and depressed.
                  also try in wispering winds resale, couple are available for 4.5k per sq. feet...I think ASKING prices on link road are gone up by Rs. 300 to Rs. 500 for no reason..this is hyped location...pathetic roads, no autorikshas, no water, no shopping center...because it is now connected to baner builders are asking Rs. 5k per sq. feet but I think there good options available somewhere else for that price band....

Comment

ani pahsa . once you buy a apt here you will start seeing lotsa rikshaw, lotsa water , smooth roads etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X