Hello Forum members,

Can anyone shed the latest rate in this area quoted by builders/re-sale. OI have an apartment here which I would like to sell. Also what is the multiplier to get the saleable area these days ?

Thx
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 104 views and no comments ?? Also if anyone is interested please drop me a line ramesh204010 at yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • Approx 4500 is the rate with loading of 30% in case terrace is 50% charged and loading of 25% in case terrace is 100% charged.
    Originally Posted by rameshyahoo
    104 views and no comments ?? Also if anyone is interested please drop me a line ramesh204010 at yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • What are the project in this area? I am looking for 3bhk? Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaps1000
    What are the project in this area? I am looking for 3bhk? Thanks,

There is a new project by Kumar Builders in this area..its for only 3 BHKs..price i heard last was 5500 psf..and it was the pre-launch price..the project is right opposite Mont vert finesse on BPLR..
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the only project in this area?

Originally Posted by Kamles
    There is a new project by Kumar Builders in this area..its for only 3 BHKs..price i heard last was 5500 psf..and it was the pre-launch price..the project is right opposite Mont vert finesse on BPLR..

Kamles - Is this the only project in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • No.. there is one more project right next to this(dont remember the name)..also there are 3 projects called Felicia and Mont vert Belrose and Felicita...but i am not sure about 3 BHKs availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamles

Boss. Right opposite to Montvert Finesse is building of Calsoft company.
    Think you are referring to Pelingula project of Kumar builders. Its oppoiste of Ojas.

Also you can look at Welworth and one more project opposite to Welworth. Not sure about rates. But all are quoting 5K plus.
    CommentQuote
  • I also heard that Kumar's new project near HDFC bank is asking 5k per sq. feet, joke is that investors are facing hard to sell flats in kumar shantiniketan for 4k or 4.2k per sq. feet!!! lots of 2.5 and 3 BHK avaialbe there...but that society doesn't give a fresh look, I thought very dark and depressed.
    also try in wispering winds resale, couple are available for 4.5k per sq. feet...I think ASKING prices on link road are gone up by Rs. 300 to Rs. 500 for no reason..this is hyped location...pathetic roads, no autorikshas, no water, no shopping center...because it is now connected to baner builders are asking Rs. 5k per sq. feet but I think there good options available somewhere else for that price band....
    CommentQuote
  • ani pahsa . once you buy a apt here you will start seeing lotsa rikshaw, lotsa water , smooth roads etc
    CommentQuote
  • Now that this old thread is re-opened, can someone share the current rates at B-P link road? I guess there are projects like Kumar Peninsula, Basant Bahaar etc. currently going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    ani pahsa . once you buy a apt here you will start seeing lotsa rikshaw, lotsa water , smooth roads etc

People have already bought here & still waiting for good water supply & waiting for DP roads to get completed for past 4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    People have already bought here & still waiting for good water supply & waiting for DP roads to get completed for past 4 years.

I am staying at Baner-Pashan link road for last 2 years. There is no major water issue. Even during Summer with minor exceptions we do get good water.
    I agree that the 'actual' BP link road (120 ft road) is not completed. But the schemes mentioed in this thread are on the current BP link road (Kuamr and Basant Bahaar). So what pending DP road work you are talking about?
    Real, you a great contributor to this forum. But being negative always does not help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by potpourri
    I am staying at Baner-Pashan link road for last 2 years. There is no major water issue. Even during Summer with minor exceptions we do get good water.
    I agree that the 'actual' BP link road (120 ft road) is not completed. But the schemes mentioed in this thread are on the current BP link road (Kuamr and Basant Bahaar). So what pending DP road work you are talking about?
    Real, you a great contributor to this forum. But being negative always does not help.

Thanks potpurri. I also got similar kind of information about water situation . Even if the 120 ft wide road is not finished , we have a backup road which passes in front of Basant Bahar to Athashree till Sus road (apart from Nimhan khadda, I do not see any issue with this road). If the 120ft road does come up, that will add a good alternative , the area will be set for next wave of growth for sure. Only what is needed is more alternative roads to reach Baner road (which manu1981 has confirmed that should be matter of few months).

Magnolia, WWind, Biaritz, S'niketan ppl are waiting eagerly for this 120ft road :)

real . think we have more glaring evidences of the situation is not as bad as painted .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Even if the 120 ft wide road is not finished , we have a backup road which passes in front of Basant Bahar to Athashree till Sus road (apart from Nimhan khadda, I do not see any issue with this road).

Nimhan khadda is no more :). We have a smooth road now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by potpourri
    Nimhan khadda is no more :). We have a smooth road now.

Ah. Great news. I was afraid that it will become a valid landmark if it stays for long . e.g. "to reach Kumar Peninsula take left turn from Nimhan Khadda etc "
    CommentQuote