Collapse

Pune BanerPashan Link Road Ongoing Rates

Last updated: September 15 2015
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune BanerPashan Link Road Ongoing Rates

Now that this old thread is re-opened, can someone share the current rates at B-P link road? I guess there are projects like Kumar Peninsula, Basant Bahaar etc. currently going on.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      ani pahsa . once you buy a apt here you will start seeing lotsa rikshaw, lotsa water , smooth roads etc
      People have already bought here & still waiting for good water supply & waiting for DP roads to get completed for past 4 years.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        People have already bought here & still waiting for good water supply & waiting for DP roads to get completed for past 4 years.
        I am staying at Baner-Pashan link road for last 2 years. There is no major water issue. Even during Summer with minor exceptions we do get good water.
        I agree that the 'actual' BP link road (120 ft road) is not completed. But the schemes mentioed in this thread are on the current BP link road (Kuamr and Basant Bahaar). So what pending DP road work you are talking about?
        Real, you a great contributor to this forum. But being negative always does not help.

Comment

Originally posted by potpourri View Post
          I am staying at Baner-Pashan link road for last 2 years. There is no major water issue. Even during Summer with minor exceptions we do get good water.
          I agree that the 'actual' BP link road (120 ft road) is not completed. But the schemes mentioed in this thread are on the current BP link road (Kuamr and Basant Bahaar). So what pending DP road work you are talking about?
          Real, you a great contributor to this forum. But being negative always does not help.
          Thanks potpurri. I also got similar kind of information about water situation . Even if the 120 ft wide road is not finished , we have a backup road which passes in front of Basant Bahar to Athashree till Sus road (apart from Nimhan khadda, I do not see any issue with this road). If the 120ft road does come up, that will add a good alternative , the area will be set for next wave of growth for sure. Only what is needed is more alternative roads to reach Baner road (which manu1981 has confirmed that should be matter of few months).

Magnolia, WWind, Biaritz, S'niketan ppl are waiting eagerly for this 120ft road

real . think we have more glaring evidences of the situation is not as bad as painted .
          Last edited January 11 2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Even if the 120 ft wide road is not finished , we have a backup road which passes in front of Basant Bahar to Athashree till Sus road (apart from Nimhan khadda, I do not see any issue with this road).
            Nimhan khadda is no more . We have a smooth road now.

Comment

Originally posted by potpourri View Post
              Nimhan khadda is no more . We have a smooth road now.

Ah. Great news. I was afraid that it will become a valid landmark if it stays for long . e.g. "to reach Kumar Peninsula take left turn from Nimhan Khadda etc "

Comment

Hi,

I have been staying on BP Link Road (not the 120 ft proposed rd) for almost 2 years now. I have not yet faced any water issues yet. Also the BP Link Rd was resurfaced few months ago.
                I had checked rates at Kumar Peninsula few weeks ago and all apartments were 1 Cr +. I am not sure about rates at Basant Bahar etc

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by robincap View Post
                  Hi,

I have been staying on BP Link Road (not the 120 ft proposed rd) for almost 2 years now. I have not yet faced any water issues yet. Also the BP Link Rd was resurfaced few months ago.
                  I had checked rates at Kumar Peninsula few weeks ago and all apartments were 1 Cr +. I am not sure about rates at Basant Bahar etc

Hope this helps.
                  Robin. Thanks for posting first hand experience . Actually the are had some problem to start with in 2009, but those are things of yeteryears. People need to udnerstand that things change over time.

As confirmed by your post, all this water problem etc are outdated issues and no more exist.

So nearness to Baner road, no water issues, good road, one more road may come up in future, relative nearness to city/university, posh locality, nearness to Aundh , equidistance from city and Hinjewadi are causing prices to rise in this area. The roads in front of Nanospace and ther other side NIV (Pashan Sus road) are very wide . Once the new 120ft road become a reality, the place gonna get further face lift.

Prices in the area are touching the level of 6K now.
                  Last edited January 14 2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I used to stay in BP link road a year back..even at that time the only society which was facing road issue was Crystal garden ..all other socities do have acess to good road...arnd 50mtr not gud for magnolia and mont vert..but rest all gud raods...from shantiniketan..BP link road work was done long back which touches sus raod..atleast they have gud road to reach main road...water situation was not good..there used to be water tankers in summers..

Robin. Thanks for posting first hand experience . Actually the are had some problem to start with in 2009, but those are things of yeteryears. People need to udnerstand that things change over time.

As confirmed by your post, all this water problem etc are outdated issues and no more exist.

So nearness to Baner road, no water issues, good road, one more road may come up in future, relative nearness to city/university, posh locality, nearness to Aundh etc causing rates in this are to rise, equidistant from city and Hinjewadi are causing prices to rise in this area. The roads in front of Nanospace and ther other side NIV (Pashan Sus road) are very wide . Once the new 120ft road become a reality, the place gonna get further face lift.

Comment

That corner patch is repaired long back , may be 8-9 months ago
                      Work is already started last month for road that connects athashree till someshward wadi , currently road work is going on near magnolia. mont vert biatitz society
                      Bridge work near someshrwadi temple is already started , so new road that connects to someshwarwadi from link road is under progress and will complete soon
                      No more water tankers except 2-3 months in summer
                      PMPL bus is already started 7-8 months back (Balewadi to kothrud via BP link road)
                      About rates , just last month 2BHK resale at Kubehara bahar (820 sq feet) sold at 49 lac all inclusive
                      In sakal , you can see atleast 2-3 advt. of resale for this road from magnolia,crystal garden etc.
                      Rate for 2BHK resale in this societies are 65 lac to 70 lac as flat size is more like 1150+ sq feets

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X