Hello Forum members,

Can anyone shed the latest rate in this area quoted by builders/re-sale. OI have an apartment here which I would like to sell. Also what is the multiplier to get the saleable area these days ?

Thx
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have been staying on BP Link Road (not the 120 ft proposed rd) for almost 2 years now. I have not yet faced any water issues yet. Also the BP Link Rd was resurfaced few months ago.
    I had checked rates at Kumar Peninsula few weeks ago and all apartments were 1 Cr +. I am not sure about rates at Basant Bahar etc

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by robincap
    Hi,

I have been staying on BP Link Road (not the 120 ft proposed rd) for almost 2 years now. I have not yet faced any water issues yet. Also the BP Link Rd was resurfaced few months ago.
    I had checked rates at Kumar Peninsula few weeks ago and all apartments were 1 Cr +. I am not sure about rates at Basant Bahar etc

Hope this helps.

Robin. Thanks for posting first hand experience . Actually the are had some problem to start with in 2009, but those are things of yeteryears. People need to udnerstand that things change over time.

As confirmed by your post, all this water problem etc are outdated issues and no more exist.

So nearness to Baner road, no water issues, good road, one more road may come up in future, relative nearness to city/university, posh locality, nearness to Aundh , equidistance from city and Hinjewadi are causing prices to rise in this area. The roads in front of Nanospace and ther other side NIV (Pashan Sus road) are very wide . Once the new 120ft road become a reality, the place gonna get further face lift.

Prices in the area are touching the level of 6K now.
    CommentQuote
  • I used to stay in BP link road a year back..even at that time the only society which was facing road issue was Crystal garden ..all other socities do have acess to good road...arnd 50mtr not gud for magnolia and mont vert..but rest all gud raods...from shantiniketan..BP link road work was done long back which touches sus raod..atleast they have gud road to reach main road...water situation was not good..there used to be water tankers in summers..

Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Robin. Thanks for posting first hand experience . Actually the are had some problem to start with in 2009, but those are things of yeteryears. People need to udnerstand that things change over time.

As confirmed by your post, all this water problem etc are outdated issues and no more exist.

So nearness to Baner road, no water issues, good road, one more road may come up in future, relative nearness to city/university, posh locality, nearness to Aundh etc causing rates in this are to rise, equidistant from city and Hinjewadi are causing prices to rise in this area. The roads in front of Nanospace and ther other side NIV (Pashan Sus road) are very wide . Once the new 120ft road become a reality, the place gonna get further face lift.
    CommentQuote
  • That corner patch is repaired long back , may be 8-9 months ago
    Work is already started last month for road that connects athashree till someshward wadi , currently road work is going on near magnolia. mont vert biatitz society
    Bridge work near someshrwadi temple is already started , so new road that connects to someshwarwadi from link road is under progress and will complete soon
    No more water tankers except 2-3 months in summer
    PMPL bus is already started 7-8 months back (Balewadi to kothrud via BP link road)
    About rates , just last month 2BHK resale at Kubehara bahar (820 sq feet) sold at 49 lac all inclusive
    In sakal , you can see atleast 2-3 advt. of resale for this road from magnolia,crystal garden etc.
    Rate for 2BHK resale in this societies are 65 lac to 70 lac as flat size is more like 1150+ sq feets
    CommentQuote
  • Guys. Thanks to clear up all the old impressions about this area by providing feedback base don first hand experience than just a hearsay . As apprant things have improved in last few years and good to see various road constructions, nimhan khadda elimination , road resurfacing etc happening n this are. I have also see a active forum on this area with residents taking joint actions (like petitions, meeting with corporator, PMC officials etc). As I said few years back the residents of area are mostly well educated and financially better :high5: , this area holds good promise for future IMHO .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshyahoo
    Can someone tell me the rates at which final transactions take place ?
    I am interested in
    Paranjpe Magnolia,
    Orange County,
    Mont Vert ,
    Kumar Shantiniketan and
    Blossoms and hills.
    Padmavilas

man r'yahoo. This thread was started by you :) why start a new one.
    CommentQuote
  • am glad you have better memory then me :). Hope there are people who know the answer.
    CommentQuote
  • what are current rate in baner pashan link road. there is big difference in rates when inquired for new or unused resale flats, quoted for 7200 to 9500 per sq ft by different builders in same road, and not a huge difference in amenities also . Is it worth 7200 rate on link road ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshal22
    what are current rate in baner pashan link road. there is big difference in rates when inquired for new or unused resale flats, quoted for 7200 to 9500 per sq ft by different builders in same road, and not a huge difference in amenities also . Is it worth 7200 rate on link road ?

baner pashan link road is a narrow road .. one of the many in baner. Another parallel road is being built to connect baner and pashan. Dont know why baner pashan link road has a rate of 7200.
    IMHO not worth. Move towards Sadanand and you have much better constructions.
    CommentQuote
  • Baner - Pashan link road...buy till maxm rate 8000/- ...location is good...no longer a narrow road...
    ,,why rate so high...
    ,,Near to Aundh,,and good schools
    ,,No slums or unauthorized shops (unlike balewadi phata to sadanand hotel strech)
    ...no pollution and traffic...
    ,,big baxaar and restaurants , banks nearby
    ... Also wonderful bungalow of ABIL ,,shot in english movie ...lol :bab (59)::bab (59):

..it is a different micromarket and cannot be compared to projects near the xpressway(near sadanand)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    Baner - Pashan link road...buy till maxm rate 8000/- ...location is good...no longer a narrow road...
    ,,why rate so high...
    ,,Near to Aundh,,and good schools
    ,,No slums or unauthorized shops (unlike balewadi phata to sadanand hotel strech)
    ...no pollution and traffic...
    ,,big baxaar and restaurants , banks nearby
    ... Also wonderful bungalow of ABIL ,,shot in english movie ...lol :bab (59)::bab (59):

..it is a different micromarket and cannot be compared to projects near the xpressway(near sadanand)

No slums ? the whole of someshwarwadi behind IISER is a slum !!!
    CommentQuote
  • You have gone too far......

Most ppl consider B-P link road starting from junction of hotel mahabaleshwar ,,,right up to the basant bahar junction ..ahead of it...all that orange county etc.....that strech not many good projects and rate also plummets down..it is considered as pashan .....

B-P link road includes all paranjape projects (rolling hills. crystal heights atthashrri etc
    Montvert projects....(bairitzz etc
    Kumar projects...
    thats it !
    CommentQuote
  • Rates from 4500 in 2011 to 8000 in 2015. Says a lot about the area.

The area has come up well . Mostly ITG crown plus professionals and businessmen. All good societies and no old gaav kind with cattles etc setup. Kumar peninsula side near to Baner road yet away from the noise. Waer problem is alo bygone era since 2013 (maybe very few soc have it). There are even one IT companies like Calsoft in the area. Recently heard that Supreme is making some big office in Baner area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    You have gone too far......

Most ppl consider B-P link road starting from junction of hotel mahabaleshwar ,,,right up to the basant bahar junction ..ahead of it...all that orange county etc.....that strech not many good projects and rate also plummets down..it is considered as pashan .....

B-P link road includes all paranjape projects (rolling hills. crystal heights atthashrri etc
    Montvert projects....(bairitzz etc
    Kumar projects...
    thats it !

that location is just about okay. Not that like KP or KN that it demands the current rates. The new wide road will be better, once it is made. I have seen rolling hills.. not impressed.
    the mont vert projects are better, I agree.
    CommentQuote
  • The new parallel is road is already there ,,,, tarred...already in use....

The problem was :
    The land belonged to builder and he did not want to give that stretch of land..so it was held up for last 3/4 years...finally additional TDR was given free in lieu of the strech of land taken,,,

Now the builder will build bldgs on both sides with road going in the middle ..exactly like the strech ahead of "rohan nilay" ...rainbow project !!

Rolling hills is tooo old.........15 years or so ....with heavy leakage problem,,,,
    Athashri ...was build for old ppl ....and now it has come into a very hubble and busy section...

Montvert Biarittzz ...the builder is croked but the society members are goood ...they have build their own garbage dsposal system....no dependance on PMC

Crystal heights is also fine...

Kumar peninsula had legal problems...there was article in TOI ...residents fought the case and got compensation
    CommentQuote