Folks..

I am looking for 2 to 2.5 BHK FLAT basically at bavdhan,vishrantwadi..
today I have visited following projects

Viva Hallmark
Nyati Group Esplanade
Dreams Balle Vue

ur views r needed

regards
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please..friends..

if anybody have had experience with them..help me out at least..else can ....suggest me some good projects by right builder thrughout pune..in good area....upto 40 to 45 lacs..plsss..ur lil time will help me to take imp dec. of my life..which i cant take w/o suggetion.

their was a big conversation on landed city..is that area worth living??

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mintee,

There are dedicated threads for all the 3 projects mentioned by you which have a lot of discussion. Please search them. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    Folks..

I am looking for 2 to 2.5 BHK FLAT basically at bavdhan,vishrantwadi..
    today I have visited following projects

Viva Hallmark
    Nyati Group Esplanade
    Dreams Balle Vue

ur important reviews r most welcome..as i soon wanna book.

regards

Make a list of all the criteria which should help you make your decision independent of others opinion. These criteria should be as much objective as possible.

Believe me, getting opinion from others leads towards total confusion and eventually indecision.

From my experience almost all the projects have certain drawbacks or the other.

Following points you could consider

1> First get the agreement copy and get competent lawyer's opinion on it from the legality perspective. If this test fails no point going further.

2> Understand what is total free land to built up land ratio in each project.

3> Understand sustainability aspects implementation in the project such as solar power, gas geyser, STP etc etc.

4> Understand structural aspects of the flat. I would even go to the extent of knowing limitations and advantages of a flat from a competent interior designer or architect or whatever you want to call it. "Model flat" displayed by builder usually looks good as model, but it does not live upto day to day practicalities.

1> Does front door opens in drawing room or in passage that leads to drawing room.
    2> Does that flat have dining area apart from drawing room and kitchen
    3> Does dry balcony prove to be useful or it is wasteful of space.
    4> Add more questions on the aspects which are important from your point of view.
    Remember sometimes our untrained eyes can not foresee limitations of these things from the plan or the model flat. Having someone who is experienced in reading this helps.

5> Then there are always criteria of convenience, peaceful surroundings which need to be applied.

IMHO, no project will offer 100% satisfaction on all accounts. But you can rate each project on each minutely defined criteria. Based on that you can holistic view for your comparison and hopefully make a sound/informed decision.

All the best.

HTH
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Mantee. If you want to buy a property based on the decision from members of this forum, you will never be able to buy anything.

Make you mind, if you find its good and its value for money. Just go for it.

Suppose, if you like some thing and I suggest you not to buy, you wont buy???
    CommentQuote
  • thanx sakelkar

thanx sakelkar..for such a rich info..n Guidance:)

as u told all the projects have certain drawbacks or the other..bt still i think we need to have some kind of exposure about builders work for eg..we heard..

1 aditya buiders do have water problems always...as far as ....

2 goel ganga group is concerned..i heard they r cheat..n dont provied the promised amenities..

so in that point of view..i need to go ahead with bulders..who might not be so fare as everything cudnt be expectd bt yeah our hard earned money also shudnt go weaste..right:)..

so..thats the point of view...:o

offcourse we need to have lawers opinion n rest of the steps suggested ..once after i am done with bulder reasearch..

I likeed Nyati group a lot..as everybody said there construction quality is good..
    just now i came across 1 negetive point that (PMC) has raised the hackles of several people living in Nyati Enclave, a sprawling housing society in Mohammedwadi, by issuing a wrong notice to some residents over unauthorised terrace constructions.

so i think ..here the lawyer opinine will help..m i right.

secondly..i am nt getting flat there on 2nd or 3rd floor(my all time Fav)..bt on 1st floor that too backside view..off the amenities..that disappointed me..

wot u guys suggest here...fistfloor off amenities view???

big big thanks all.:)
    mintee
    CommentQuote

I likeed Nyati group a lot..as everybody said there construction quality is good..

people will laugh at you wen you say like this..

couple of months back the whole balcony fall off from the one of Nyati's society..the building was hardly 4 yrs old..

couple of weeks back the compound wall too fall off of that same society..

please check your facts right
    CommentQuote
  • The news about Nyati are true..Dont go for this builder..Viva Hallmark seems better to me amongs 3 you have listed.
    CommentQuote
  • kingsmead yeah..i know.... might have saw builder name ..bt ws out of head..nyways..thanx a lot both of U..

viva hallmark i found expensive ..as per my budget concerned..

my hubby is from IT ...n bavdhan area is having proximity to city as well hinjewadi..n people were telling including nyati man that vibgyore is the ..best of that area..though i yet to search for school as my kiddu get admit by next year..

so I was thinking ..of belly vue by Dreams Group..bavdhan

any comment on that..
    CommentQuote
  • You can check our some projects in Baner-Balewadi area..That will be convenient for both city and Hinjewadi and there are some good schools as well. There is a new Vibgyor opening in Baner this year too..
    CommentQuote
  • Bavdhan Project

You can try Pebble,
    Gadgil´s two projects (Anantshilp and Anantvaibhav)
    Mittal builder´s Sun Grandeur.
    And i saw two more project going to start on same road. I don´t know the name.
    CommentQuote
  • thanx kamal for the info..bt i read a lot about theft and loot..like chain snatching in balewadi area..secondly baner..a thread here itself..were..informed about theft n all at baner too..so till now my instinct dont allow me move on those areas..
    wat about vishrantwadi??

thanks Waghale i will chek the projects suggested by U.
    regards

mintee:)
    CommentQuote
  • in bavdhan, check the following Lohia jain project

about Megh, Malhar and Raga,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingsmead
    in bavdhan, check the following Lohia jain project

about Megh, Malhar and Raga,

any idea about rates in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    any idea about rates in this project?

current rates..no idea

however, i've enquired in 0ct 2009 and that time rates were 2900 something
    CommentQuote
    thanx kamal for the info..bt i read a lot about theft and loot..like chain snatching in balewadi area..secondly baner..a thread here itself..were..informed about theft n all at baner too..so till now my instinct dont allow me move on those areas..
    wat about vishrantwadi??

thanks Waghale i will chek the projects suggested by U.
    regards

mintee:)

Mintee ..

I think Vishrantwadi is gud than many other localities as station and Airport is nearer....you can everthing in the locality....There are some reputed constructions in the site like Kolte patil Dew drops and MADHUBAN....
    CommentQuote