Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Last updated: June 15 2016
538 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Atleast there are no bandh's two day's of every month. :-)

Comment

also if things go well then Hyderabad will be in Telangana

also if things go well then Hyderabad will be in Telangana and not AP

Comment

May be this rule help ..........for most salaried persons

Follow 20-28-36 rule:
        One can also follow the 20-28-36 rule for making your home loan calculations.
        According to this popular formula, the down payment should be 20 per cent,
        the monthly home loan payments (EMI) should not be over 28 per cent of the
        household gross annual income and the total monthly payments for all debts
        including the home loan payments should not exceed 36 per cent of annual income.
        In our country presently, while evaluating home loan proposals,
        lenders have slightly relaxed rules.
        They offer EMIs up to 35-40 per cent of the gross monthly salary
        and EMI up to 40-45 per cent of the gross monthly salary for home loan plus other debts.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Absolutely true.

Right now, there is a stabilisation going on - in fact one to two months month ago I calles the end of the bull phase and an imminent correction of 20-30% - in the "wrong" thread - and current events are proving it right. Prices will be stable for now and probably for next 2 years.

We might have a small industrial recession in next 6 months - probably small. That will also affect sentiment going forward.

But structural bull market in India will continue into the distant future, till you and I are dead. That is for sure. In every bull market there is a correction and it provides buying opportunity.

Keep your cash ready in case of good deals materialising.

In Ghaziabad area of NCR, there are many such opportunities currently available. Correction wont be long in coming to Pune also - wait - but dont wait too long after correction starts also - after some time, prices will reverse direction again.

Timing is always difficult and hence many people advice against it. But for secong or third home purchase, timing is probably needed to some extent - at least dont completely mistime it also and buy on top of a bubble.

Having a good sense of "worth it" is also needed. Otherwise you dont recognise a good deal and good price. A good sense of "not worth it" is also needed - otherwise you buy a white elephant at astronomical price.

Agree with the above. But I still think for the first house one should look at affordability, self needs and happiness. Timing is dangerous game IMO. And if you are in it for long term which normally purchase for self residence is then one should go and buy if they can afford.

If one cannot afford then of course they can only hope and pray for significant correction. But I would request them not to be violent at others who take different view.

Even if there is significant correction long term buyers should not get panicky as in the long term this will outperform. Moreover owning a house that you like and sharing with your beloved ones is a joy priceless.
          When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The problem with this type calculation is.. it is not constant.

Some time you might loose your job or you might get a new opportunity and may hike your salary or promotion. New addition to family could make your wife to quit job for a while...

So, how do you keep those things constant.. and how does percentage work in these scenario?

Comment

India Real Estate Market About to Crash Or Consolidation?

So while you may wait for a price correction in India, one must also remember that the US real estate market was one continuous rise for 25 years till the time the house prices corrected in 2008. The question that begs an answer then, is whether the Indian real estate market has just enetered into one such bull market spanning over a decade.

The signs of such a bull market are evident with the whole market overwhelmingly short and doubtful of a sustainable rise in home prices. It is such doubtful times that the savvy make their millions.

When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

25 yrs ? thats 5 yrs

where is the 25 yrs rise ??

thats just 5 yrs ......

And that too less then 2 times ...

whatever was coming in 100 started coming in 185

Here

whats coming in 1300 is coming now in 5000 - Aundh

You wish to support irrational exuberance
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post
                  where is the 25 yrs rise ??

thats just 5 yrs ......

And that too less then 2 times ...

whatever was coming in 100 started coming in 185

Here

whats coming in 1300 is coming now in 5000 - Aundh

You wish to support irrational exuberance

I dont wish to support anything. I found some interesting analysis hence shared with the forum. I dont have to necessarily agree with it.

For that matter you know what in 19th century prices in Melbourne increased by 20 times in a period of 2-3 weeks and never ever corrected to that level again. And Australia has abundant land and very less population. So history is full with examples of these kind of meteoric rises.

Comment

Stoxxx,
                    Just look at the graph which u pasted from that site. The editor there looks like a fool. You also have made a typical journalistic comment 'i found something and shared'. At least spend 2 mins to analyze. there is no sign of 25 sustained increase in the graph anywhere.

Originally posted by stoxxx View Post
                    I dont wish to support anything. I found some interesting analysis hence shared with the forum. I dont have to necessarily agree with it.

For that matter you know what in 19th century prices in Melbourne increased by 20 times in a period of 2-3 weeks and never ever corrected to that level again. And Australia has abundant land and very less population. So history is full with examples of these kind of meteoric rises.

Comment

one would be naive to think that the prices will double or go up by 30-40% from here. most of the flats in good areas in pune are beyond double-income families' reach anyway. if they appreciate from here, who will buy those homes? i reckon property prices will correct in about a year and then pick up again but not beyond what they are today if you adjust inflation. seriously, who here thinks that a 1000 sq ft rat hole in wakad will go for 1 cr in another 3/4 years? and who will buy it? a couple in cognizant earning 15/20 lacs (combined) per year?

i also don't believe that the prices will crash and you will get a flat in baner for 2500 rs/sq ft as the folks in the other thread believe. correction? yes. crash? NO.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X