Prices doubled from 2009...enough said....
Read more
538 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Hey gandalf. Are those hobbit homes ?

:D:D
    I wonder if even Hobbits will fit into them :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    :D:D
    I wonder if even Hobbits will fit into them :)

With one of them you can say Tata to your Dream Home!:D

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I ignore opinions about the markets, including my own. Of course I’ve got an opinion, but I don’t take any notice of it. I trade what actually happens, not what I think should happen. The market doesn’t care what people think or expect, it does what it does under the pressure of supply and demand

Nice quote from a professional trader / investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stoxxx

Nice quote. This is exactly my answer to all bearish thoughts promoted on the forum. When th ebearish time come we will be bearish. But now the time is to be bullish (but wisely now wisemanly :) )
    CommentQuote
    Nice quote. This is exactly my answer to all bearish thoughts promoted on the forum. When the bearish time come we will be bearish. But now the time is to be bullish (but wisely now wisemanly :) )

Bearish time, Bullish time, Market trends are not independent entities. They cannot come and go themselves. But they are driven by other factors and manupulated by people like us (same as in he case of stock exchange).
    As most of the poeple are not aware of facts, they follow others (called as bhed chaal) and justify their move by saying that we move as per market. Due to these unaware people, market manupulators play with their money and make huge profits. One more reason is that manupulators are united but not the people.

But now people are getting united, not by choice but by constraint that buying home is simply out of budget. Such population is increasing who had plans to buy their own property but they cannot as manupulative prices are just beyond their reach. I myself know about half a dozen people who were just ready to buy home but prices jumps so high that they simply cancelled their plan.

Now some members will say that if poeple cannot buy today then how will they do so in future when prices will further escalate?

But I want to add here that similiar kind of arguments were given by stock exchange agents when BSE was around 22000. They said that next year it will be reaching 25000 and further it will cross 28000 mark. But we all know what happened later.

So, the fact is that any kind of manupulation doesn't remain for long as this is the way market manupulators work : create a bubble, fool common man, book the profit and then sit quitely for some time. And this cycle goes on.
    CommentQuote

I think you should understand something from this, stop thinking that RE will keep on increasing 20% per year (as it happened between 2205-2008) and accept the reality that RE won't be able to catch up the inflation (forget profit) till 2014 (provided no recession comes in between, and if recession comes than forget the RE sector for another 4-5 years).

Best of luck for your RE investments. Keep rocking & enjoy.
    CommentQuote
    Nice quote. This is exactly my answer to all bearish thoughts promoted on the forum. When th ebearish time come we will be bearish. But now the time is to be bullish (but wisely now wisemanly :) )

I don't know what more signals people need to understand that we are at the start of bear phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    I think you should understand something from this, stop thinking that RE will keep on increasing 20% per year (as it happened between 2205-2008) and accept the reality that RE won't be able to catch up the inflation (forget profit) till 2014 (provided no recession comes in between, and if recession comes than forget the RE sector for another 4-5 years).

Best of luck for your RE investments. Keep rocking & enjoy.

where did I say that RE will keep increasing at 20% p.a. Read my other posts. My life does not depend on RE being bearish or bullish. Sometimes I post here because there is an imbalance on this forum like many others where perma bears suppress any other opinions. I am neither bull or bear. I just listen to the market and dont have a moral imposition or tyranny of shoulds on the market. Because I know despite what I say I have no influence on the markets. In fact it does not care I am there or not as an individual.

It seems your does as your posts have a desperate tone. On other thread you were providing some links from MSM (main stream media) and asking people here if recession would come up on us in 2012.

Be careful. Sometimes what you wish may come true and they you would wish why did I wish for that.

Recession is not good for people. Lives get destroyed in recession. For selfish gains one should wish or wait for recession etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    I don't know what more signals people need to understand that we are at the start of bear phase.

What are the signals exactly....could you please summarise....
    CommentQuote
    where did I say that RE will keep increasing at 20% p.a. Read my other posts. My life does not depend on RE being bearish or bullish. Sometimes I post here because there is an imbalance on this forum like many others where perma bears suppress any other opinions. I am neither bull or bear. I just listen to the market and dont have a moral imposition or tyranny of shoulds on the market. Because I know despite what I say I have no influence on the markets. In fact it does not care I am there or not as an individual.

It seems your does as your posts have a desperate tone. On other thread you were providing some links from MSM (main stream media) and asking people here if recession would come up on us in 2012.

Be careful. Sometimes what you wish may come true and they you would wish why did I wish for that.

Recession is not good for people. Lives get destroyed in recession. For selfish gains one should wish or wait for recession etc.

If someone wants to buy flat in Pune for 30L and waiting for price reduction, then he will definitely look for the news who can bring the price down. And doing this so or following this, does make someone selfish? And that someone is not me or you, that someone is majority of the Pune who wants to buy their first house. Do they become selfish if they are tracking the news, they never want to wish that recession comes and takes their job away. You need to be sensitive to the people who are end users. Yes I am bearish, because I do see lots of imbalance in the reality (not in the forum).
    CommentQuote

And as far as your comments on recession thread, atleast I am providing some links for what I am saying. It is not like you who started this thread with just few words ...."Prices doubled from 2009...enough said" without any proof. Whereas only 40-50% hike has been observed in more than 90% projects of the Pune since 2009. I don't know what made you to start this tread.
    CommentQuote

Few of them:
    1. Reduction in number of properties registered.
    2. Increase in ready possession inventory.
    3. massive fall in RE stocks even when markets are stable.
    4. Increase in loan rate of interest.
    5. Loan eligibility reduced to 80% of cost from 85%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    Few of them:
    1. Reduction in number of properties registered.
    2. Increase in ready possession inventory.
    3. massive fall in RE stocks even when markets are stable.
    4. Increase in loan rate of interest.
    5. Loan eligibility reduced to 80% of cost from 85%.

One more reason

- Real estate sale registrations in Mumbai hit 24-month low

Real estate sale registrations in Mumbai hit 24-month low - Economic Times
    CommentQuote

One more signal

Godrej Properties Q1 net falls 55% - Indian Express

facts are getting changed, start changing mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    If someone wants to buy flat in Pune for 30L and waiting for price reduction, then he will definitely look for the news who can bring the price down. And doing this so or following this, does make someone selfish? And that someone is not me or you, that someone is majority of the Pune who wants to buy their first house. Do they become selfish if they are tracking the news, they never want to wish that recession comes and takes their job away. You need to be sensitive to the people who are end users. Yes I am bearish, because I do see lots of imbalance in the reality (not in the forum).

I see exactly opposite. lot of doom on this forum but not in reality....

even on this forum people who discuss real purchases, schemes there I dont see any doom....doom is only in the generic threads like bulls wrong etc.

The MSM links are no good....there are 1000s of them frankly most of them have no clue and right after the event....
    CommentQuote