Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Last updated: June 15 2016
538 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
    If someone wants to buy flat in Pune for 30L and waiting for price reduction, then he will definitely look for the news who can bring the price down. And doing this so or following this, does make someone selfish? And that someone is not me or you, that someone is majority of the Pune who wants to buy their first house. Do they become selfish if they are tracking the news, they never want to wish that recession comes and takes their job away. You need to be sensitive to the people who are end users. Yes I am bearish, because I do see lots of imbalance in the reality (not in the forum).
    I see exactly opposite. lot of doom on this forum but not in reality....

even on this forum people who discuss real purchases, schemes there I dont see any doom....doom is only in the generic threads like bulls wrong etc.

The MSM links are no good....there are 1000s of them frankly most of them have no clue and right after the event....
    When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

And as far as your comments on recession thread, atleast I am providing some links for what I am saying. It is not like you who started this thread with just few words ...."Prices doubled from 2009...enough said" without any proof. Whereas only 40-50% hike has been observed in more than 90% projects of the Pune since 2009. I don't know what made you to start this tread.
      Point is most of them wont be able to buy even in recession as people become more afraid.....in reality recession is better for builders and their cronies....they acquire RE at a cheaper rate with their cash and use it in bull market.....

most common men you purport to be representing will be worried with a recession and be badly affected.....buying a property in that environment will be the last thing on their mind when survival is tough....telling this from first hand experience......

I repeat think before you wish because it may come true....
      When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by UncleScrooge View Post
        Few of them:
        1. Reduction in number of properties registered.
        2. Increase in ready possession inventory.
        3. massive fall in RE stocks even when markets are stable.
        4. Increase in loan rate of interest.
        5. Loan eligibility reduced to 80% of cost from 85%.
        Thanks a good list. Some of this are potential reasons to trigger RE corrections but markets do not behave rationally necessarily.....

need to see actual price correction signals....

Comment

One more signal

Godrej Properties Q1 net falls 55% - Indian Express

facts are getting changed, start changing mind.
          This a news...not a signal...what's the reason for fall in profit? do we have detailed analysis? one company's fall in net profit is not indicative of market falls and do they operate in Pune.....did they actually reduce the prices.....fall in net profit can be for many reasons including extra ordinary items....

also from the same newslink

Reacting to the results, shares of the company were trading 1.74 per cent up at Rs 814 on the BSE in the late afternoon trade.
          so this news item tells me nothing of substance let alone it acting as a signal for anything..

Comment

One more signal

Godrej Properties Q1 net falls 55% - Indian Express

facts are getting changed, start changing mind.
            this link tells nothing specific and is perhaps misleading at best....

the company actually had strong growth in operating profit...it grew much stronger in terms of revenue and RE companies net profit depends on how much PE they are using and the interest rates , revenue recognition process etc.....

for more details see Strong growth for Godrej Properties this year Adi Godrej

he revenues have come in this quarter at Rs 136 crore and that’s versus just Rs 41 crore if you compare on a year on year (YoY) basis.

The margins depend on how much of private equity we bring in during the quarter. Just like the first quarter last year, there was considerable amount of private equity in the fourth quarter as well.

So actually, the operational profit was much higher this quarter than in the same quarter of last year. This private equity does not come every quarter uniformly; it varies from quarter to quarter. The best comparison is on an annual basis for that.

Comment

27 million global desis sent $55 billion to Indian economy in 2010

Wonder where is this money going in to

Comment

Originally posted by stoxxx View Post

Forget about that figures boss.... do u have ny of ur frnd as NRI and earning abroad??? discuss with them about thier SAVINGs!!! and you will have more idea.....

Gone are the days when NRIs come and buy whatever they want in a blink of an eye...with their Everest high savings and rock bottom rates......

understand the fact : salaries in other countries rise only 1-2 % a year, where as prices in india is raising around 20 % a year....an NRI earning 1L a month in 2001 would have reached to only 1.2L a month in 2011....

and imagine what can be done in 1L of INR in 2001 and now in 2011 you cant even have a single bathroom(not bedroom!!!)

at current rates even NRI would have to pay loans for 5 to 10 years or even more years...

Comment

Originally posted by arpit2k View Post
                  Bearish time, Bullish time, Market trends are not independent entities. They cannot come and go themselves. But they are driven by other factors and manupulated by people like us (same as in he case of stock exchange).
                  As most of the poeple are not aware of facts, they follow others (called as bhed chaal) and justify their move by saying that we move as per market. Due to these unaware people, market manupulators play with their money and make huge profits. One more reason is that manupulators are united but not the people.

But now people are getting united, not by choice but by constraint that buying home is simply out of budget. Such population is increasing who had plans to buy their own property but they cannot as manupulative prices are just beyond their reach. I myself know about half a dozen people who were just ready to buy home but prices jumps so high that they simply cancelled their plan.

Now some members will say that if poeple cannot buy today then how will they do so in future when prices will further escalate?

But I want to add here that similiar kind of arguments were given by stock exchange agents when BSE was around 22000. They said that next year it will be reaching 25000 and further it will cross 28000 mark. But we all know what happened later.

So, the fact is that any kind of manupulation doesn't remain for long as this is the way market manupulators work : create a bubble, fool common man, book the profit and then sit quitely for some time. And this cycle goes on.
                  Arpit, you have articulated well. I am one such person waiting and renting.
                  Last edited July 23 2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I don not agree. I am an NRI getting double figure raise every year...

I know a lot of NRIs earning 3-4 lakhs per month easily even at mid managment level

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post

Forget about that figures boss.... do u have ny of ur frnd as NRI and earning abroad??? discuss with them about thier SAVINGs!!! and you will have more idea.....

Gone are the days when NRIs come and buy whatever they want in a blink of an eye...with their Everest high savings and rock bottom rates......

understand the fact : salaries in other countries rise only 1-2 % a year, where as prices in india is raising around 20 % a year....an NRI earning 1L a month in 2001 would have reached to only 1.2L a month in 2011....

and imagine what can be done in 1L of INR in 2001 and now in 2011 you cant even have a single bathroom(not bedroom!!!)

at current rates even NRI would have to pay loans for 5 to 10 years or even more years...

Comment

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post

100% Agreed...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X