Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Last updated: June 15 2016
538 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
    Are you out of mind? You said there rates were before correction. Mere dost, I was taking about Baner not Balewadi-Baner road. Let me see what do you thing about prices in different places in 2009. Please share your prices, let other know how much do you know? You may say, prices in PS were 1500-2000 in 2009, and now they are 3800-4000, right? Keep sending your list of prices of 2009.
    I am not sure 'Are you out of mind?' etc languages is considered appropriate in this forum......certainly not in my world....

since you dont have any content you resort to calling names ....not good ....
    When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by stoxxx View Post
      I am not sure 'Are you out of mind?' etc languages is considered appropriate in this forum......certainly not in my world....

since you dont have any content you resort to calling names ....not good ....
      You posted some fact less things which forced me to say like this. I didn't want to hurt you. Please don't take it personally, rather give me list of prices during 2009.

Comment

You posted some fact less things which forced me to say like this. I didn't want to hurt you. Please don't take it personally, rather give me list of prices during 2009.
        I have already given an example for Baner and take similar reductions for other areas during the downturn.....if you were actually in the market at that time there were bargains to be had.....and the prices today are either 80 or 100% up from there which is good enough for 2 years.....

again past performance is no indicator of future....So I dont want someone to go mad and get in to RE......look at my all other posts....I've consistenly said that

look at affordability
        dont overleverage
        dont try to time the market
        look at long term not something to flip in short term etc.

equally I am not comfortable that some of the perma bears keep publishing one sided posts that RE will correct when the contrary has been proven true so far....

there is not guarantee that stocks, gold or anything else for that matter will consistently gain....all of this is game of probabilities....
        When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

All 2009 prices you have quoted are pre-correction. During correction prices corrected from those levels. .e.g Baner went down to 2600 PSF. You will find examples of that on this forum itself. In fact someone from permabear camp and who is a respected veteran member claimed that he / she could get a deal at much less than that i.e. 2400 psf. So today prices in Baner in your own admission are 4600 psf which is nearly double?
          Dude, I was helping my friend to get a flat in Baner in 2009 (post correction). no good property was available for rate mentioned by you. Would like to mention few rates I can remember now, Beverly hills was 3500, Comfort zone (CZ) 3250, one property just before CZ was 3100. There was one scheme in the interiors (Pancard area) which was 2800 which was being developed by first timer.

You might have seen something for 2400/2600 but compare it with that scheme's current price. Average rise is lesser than 50%.

Comment

I have already given an example for Baner and take similar reductions for other areas during the downturn.....if you were actually in the market at that time there were bargains to be had.....and the prices today are either 80 or 100% up from there which is good enough for 2 years.....

again past performance is no indicator of future....So I dont want someone to go mad and get in to RE......look at my all other posts....I've consistenly said that

look at affordability
            dont overleverage
            dont try to time the market
            look at long term not something to flip in short term etc.

equally I am not comfortable that some of the perma bears keep publishing one sided posts that RE will correct when the contrary has been proven true so far....

there is not guarantee that stocks, gold or anything else for that matter will consistently gain....all of this is game of probabilities....
            It seems like you are coming to the some what balanced view (which is expected from you as you keep changing your mind). However I am still not agree with your initial comment that properties are doubled since 2009. I have already given my list of prices, many of my friends booked so I know my list is correct. So called your Baner is not baner, it is Baner road where too rates are increase by max 40% , you forget that this is not liquidity money. You can sell L&T share today, and within three working days you will have money in your account. I don't know if someone wants to sell his/her flat right now, how long will it take to get the money, and don't forget to minus the stamp duty, registration and other charges you paid.

I can guarantee you, that FD will give you far better return then RE in next 3-4 years. Mark my words.

Comment

It seems like you are coming to the some what balanced view (which is expected from you as you keep changing your mind). However I am still not agree with your initial comment that properties are doubled since 2009. I have already given my list of prices, many of my friends booked so I know my list is correct. So called your Baner is not baner, it is Baner road where too rates are increase by max 40% , you forget that this is not liquidity money. You can sell L&T share today, and within three working days you will have money in your account. I don't know if someone wants to sell his/her flat right now, how long will it take to get the money, and don't forget to minus the stamp duty, registration and other charges you paid.

I can guarantee you, that FD will give you far better return then RE in next 3-4 years. Mark my words.

ok...I've always been balanced and never changed my views...it is you have been in the habit of either calling someone in your camp or otherwise they are RE investors out of their mind etc.....

as to your claim of FD giving better returns....I dont agree....too much in cash considering runaway inflation is biggest risk for me....but to each his own...

Comment

Dear Venky bhai,

You bought RP 1900, if RP allows market discovery of resale price it will not be more than 3000 in any case, even thats on a higher side.

So practically it is a rise of 57%. 90% of the projects have not appreciated by more than 50-55% maximum in 2 years

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                I have quoted another new launch price in same

area - but specifications were better, area was bigger, so not strictly comparable - but that is the best I can do.

Prices in other areas of Gurgaon have tripled in 2 years. Average return over Gurgaon in last 2 years is about 100%.

Even assuming 50% return in 2 years, that is more than three times FD return.

Stocks of course doubled from 2009 to 2010 but static now. So for both stocks and RE< 2009 was the best time to buy.

Regardless, the price increase in any property bubble is 3-400%. We are nowhere near the bubble territory yet - that will come 3-4 years down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Dear Venky bhai,

You bought RP 1900, if RP allows market discovery of resale price it will not be more than 3000 in any case, even thats on a higher side.

So practically it is a rise of 57%. 90% of the projects have not appreciated by more than 50-55% maximum in 2 years
                  Ami Bhai, Most of the projects may have given 50-60% rise in bsp, but if you calculate the return on the money one has invested in CLP plan, % gain will be much high. That's the best thing of RE investment, though this is only possible if you buy a new lauch and go for CLP plan.

On the contrary, there are couple of projects in Gurgaon, where BSP itself has increased by 80% or more. Unitech Residency, Emaar palm terraces, Uniworld Garden-2 are few examples. But I agree, most of the projects have appreciated within the range of 50-60% .

Comment

Uniworld gardens 2 price in 2009 was 2200, project sold out at launch, currently prices 4400. Thats double.

Tulip orange 2009 price 1900, currently 4000, thats more than double.

The 50-60% return you are talking about is actually 1 year return - not 2 year return. Prices from mid 2010 are up by 50-60% in most of the Emaar, M3M, Unitech projects.

Most people in 2010 got handsome booking returns of 500% on their booking amount of 2-3 lakhs
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

another rate hike by the RBI. banks are likely to raise their interest rates. this will affect the enthusiasm of buyers. no, real estate prices are not going up any more. i see some correction. stay away for now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X