Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Last updated: June 15 2016
538 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Originally posted by kumarm77 View Post
    A Gurgaon-based real estate intermediary, who did not wish to be identified, however, said as high as 70% of such deals were paid in `black' or cash.
    Dude,

This single line sums up everything. I'm a Delhiite and my parents have bought-sold multiple properties over there lifetime so i knw this in-out.

Want evidence - go to any place in Delhi, chk its MCD circle rate per sq. meter, and, then ask the dealer about ongoing land rate. In case, u haven't dealt in Delhi ever, u will get lifetime shock.

Few examples -
    1. Circle Rate in S and T-Block, Parampuri, Uttam Nagar (a lower middle and low class area) is 32k psm approx. And real rate is around 90-100k psf.
    2. Circle Rate of Shalimar Bagh (a middle and upper class locale) is 44k psm (this was in Feb 11, i think they revised it later). Whereas actuall on ground is 3 lacs psf (this is also Feb 11 rate).

However, rate highly depends on location.
    The knowledge of what to do in a Recession or Boom is more important than predicting a Recession or Boom.

Comment

Because there was no regulation, prices were very high

Now, if there is regulation, prices will go higher still!

Because now the cost of compliance will increase.

Before, only small companies were taking money and vanishing. Now even big companies will take money and declare bankruptcy.

Reducing supply and pushing prices still higher

No matter what you do, prices will only go up in India
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Re: POA sale ban by SC, Under-construction resale = no impact.

This affects only POA i.e leasehold DDA flats and GPA unauthorised/ lal dora/divisioned ancestral properties which were being sold and resold on POA without registration or stamp duty.

In my opinion, now, these flats will become like Pagree - whoever is occupying it currently will be able to keep it for himself.

Court will not recognise the unregistered POA at all - which means you cannot throw out the tenant.

All those who have given out unregistered or unauthorised flats on rent will have to use only muscle power for eviction.

No-body will buy these flats and their prices will now drop (Rohit Warren, are you reading this). I expect a price correction of about 30-50% in these flats - only thugs will be ready to buy such flats and you may not get a good price from them.

Life will become difficult for tenants in these Delhi villages.

Because of this I expect the following:

1. Increase in rents in NOIDA and GGN by 100% as the implications start to percolate down.

2. Increase in prices in NOIDA by 30% as a direct impact of this decision - if you add to this the land acquisition issues and the regulation issues, prices are likely to rise about 100% and beyond within the next 5 years.

I expect the next bubble in property to start in 2014 - when all these stupidities from the govt and the judiciary start having an impact.

Comment

Its an RE Bull market in Pune for sure, at least the papers say it.

Today's property ads in TOI:

page 1: Lunkad. Five premium upcoming/ongoing projects. Sky Leela, Sky Belvedere, Sky Vie, Sky One, Sky Vista.
          Looks like Lunkad has taken to the skies.

page 9: LR Lalco Residency Mumbai. Luxury serviced apartments.
          Opening soon Lalco Residency Pune. Any guesses whether that will be a luxury project too?
          Also opening soon Lalco Furniture in Bangalore and Pune. You can buy your house as well as furniture from Lalco. Cool na.

Notable omission from the list. page 11: Precious Platinum jewellery.

page 13: 24K living Kolte Patil. Superlative apartments, (whatever that means), garden homes and luxury penthouses for the affluent few!
          Whew!

full page ad so need to check the previous page to know this is page 15: Ajmera Aria in Pune. 4BHK luxury apartments.
          Projects in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore too.

page 32: One North limited edition high rise residences from Panchshil.
          You get the option of Twinkle Khanna designing your home here.

On another note. from Pune Times: Johnny Depp has moved out of France and returned to America because he didn't want to become a permanent French resident and pay income tax here.

Comment

Originally posted by rohitsapru View Post
            Its an RE Bull market in Pune for sure, at least the papers say it.

Today's property ads in TOI:

page 1: Lunkad. Five premium upcoming/ongoing projects. Sky Leela, Sky Belvedere, Sky Vie, Sky One, Sky Vista.
            Looks like Lunkad has taken to the skies.

page 9: LR Lalco Residency Mumbai. Luxury serviced apartments.
            Opening soon Lalco Residency Pune. Any guesses whether that will be a luxury project too?
            Also opening soon Lalco Furniture in Bangalore and Pune. You can buy your house as well as furniture from Lalco. Cool na.

Notable omission from the list. page 11: Precious Platinum jewellery.

page 13: 24K living Kolte Patil. Superlative apartments, (whatever that means), garden homes and luxury penthouses for the affluent few!
            Whew!

full page ad so need to check the previous page to know this is page 15: Ajmera Aria in Pune. 4BHK luxury apartments.
            Projects in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore too.

page 32: One North limited edition high rise residences from Panchshil.
            You get the option of Twinkle Khanna designing your home here.

On another note. from Pune Times: Johnny Depp has moved out of France and returned to America because he didn't want to become a permanent French resident and pay income tax here.
            i almost caught my breath hoping johnny depp has moved to pune in one of the above luxury limited edition premium residences or perhaps bought a bungalow besides sachin in ambegaon

Comment

with so many precious projects affordable to only multi millionaires coming up in pune....i dream of the day to wake up and find myself living in city which is home of angelina, johny depp, lady gaga, ronaldo, carla sarkozy, lady gaga, mark zuckerberg, larry page,warren buffet,prince william and pricess catherine and other shining stars of global celeb and tech world...with pune real estate being so lucrative and all amenities of scotland, hawai,switzerland, beverly hills and other prime locations are being provided by honest and hardworking CREDAI at strategically located Pune, i hope pune will soon catch fancies of all my favorite hollywood actors, actresses, singers, sports personalities and entrepreneurs, as in this economically turbulent times pune real estate proves to be safe asset to park money

Comment

any reason to mention lady gaga twice

anyway my request to the singer is -- lady gaga tu mat ga

have a nice weekend

Comment

Rediff lists down the reasons why RE prices will not fall:

SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city! - Rediff Getahead

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
                    Rediff lists down the reasons why RE prices will not fall:

SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city! - Rediff Getahead
                    Check the guy who has written this and go and check that website :

Siddhesh Joglekar runs estatelister.com

Check RE rates listed in TOI and Indian Express . Why are they different for the same neighbourhoods ?

Everybody associated with RE business is heading for troubled waters...

Comment

Six REAL reasons for RE bull:

1. Inflation is high, pushing up rental values. Expect rent to double

2. High inflation will push up building costs and labour costs. Expect 100% doubling of cost of construction as steel, cement and labour costs double.

3. High cost of capital will get passed on. Capital cost is high for the company and for the buyer.

4. Demand far exeeds supply as population moves from 2500$ annual per capita to 10,000$ annual percapita productivity (50 million people) - these being the managers of the aam janta which will move from 500$ per capita to 2500$ per capital annual productivity (500 million people.

5 million people are likely to move from 10,000 $ per capita to 25000$ per capita in the next few years (=1Lakh per month salary) - these are the high level managers - will drive real estate sales for the next 50 years.

5. Poor quality of governance, barriers and bad laws are continuing to make real estate a opaque and poor quality market. Expect supply to be far less than demand.

6. Rupee depreciation is likely for next 10 years at 5% per annum, matching the differential inflation in the two economies. This and high fiscal deficit will lower money value continuously, making real estate rise along with general inflation

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X