Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

Last updated: June 15 2016
538 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builders & RE Bulls Theory Proved Right !!!

facts speak for themselves. 3 bhk flat costing 42 lakhs in 2007 now costs 85 lakhs in same project. some flats are still available in the same project. sadly in 2007 i had no financials backing now i built my own corpus but rates r unimaginably high.

undoubtedly those who bought in 2007 stand gainers. it would be highly questionable to expect prices would equal 42 lakh for same project for 3 bhk leave alone coming below that.
    Last edited May 22 2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      Thanks everyone posting the data/analysis/views which prove that the RE bull theory has proved right. No other asset class has shown such an appreciation.
      No other asset appreciation evokes so much emotional reponses (never heard terms "crooked gold traders" or "crooked stock brokers" or "crooked forex traders"). Where as "crooked builders" finds such an acceptance on this forum

Residex has given up collecing data I guess

National Housing Bank
      Here !! Hear !!
      Builder speaks his mind.

If builders have to come here to hype RE, it clearly shows the way the winds are blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
        facts speak for themselves. 3 bhk flat costing 42 lakhs in 2007 now costs 85 lakhs in same project. some flats are still available in the same project. sadly in 2007 i had no financials backing now i built my own corpus but rates r unimaginably high.

undoubtedly those who bought in 2007 stand gainers. it would be highly questionable to expect prices would equal 42 lakh for same project for 3 bhk leave alone coming below that.
        A flat was quoted at 42 lakh in 2007. In 2009 one of my relatives bought the same for 30 lakh mid 2009. he got possession 3 months back . Living in it now Now the flat quotes for 60 lakh.
        You need to be patient enough to wait and take the plunge when time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by msp1976 View Post
          Here !! Hear !!
          Builder speaks his mind.

If builders have to come here to hype RE, it clearly shows the way the winds are blowing.
          You could also have added Hare and Hair to the equation
          If only builder get time off counting the money, appeasing municipalty guys, attending to buyers etc

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            You could also have added Hare and Hair to the equation
            If only builder get time off counting the money, appeasing municipalty guys, attending to buyers etc
            I agree. When I see people blaming other posters as being 'builders agent', 'brokers' or even a 'builder', I wonder why these otherwise sensible people are saying this. Do they not know how rich builders are??? I am sure they do. A builder who is below tier-3 category usually own a couple of Mercedes-benzes. Imagining that these guys might log into IREF and start typing in words is highly ridiculous. These are high flying people who typiclly employ 1000's of people and probably don't even have an email accounts that they look at.

I don't think CREDAI employs agents to write in the forums. They do employ people to write in Times Of India and Sakal that has far reaching impact on target audience. Their advertizing budgets are seriously high and their reach pretty high.

Now, it is possible that an overzealous agent may want to sell his property to people on this forum but he will be very specific about what property he wants to sell. Never in general he will support other properties.
            Last edited May 22 2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by msp1976 View Post
              A flat was quoted at 42 lakh in 2007. In 2009 one of my relatives bought the same for 30 lakh mid 2009. he got possession 3 months back . Living in it now Now the flat quotes for 60 lakh.
              You need to be patient enough to wait and take the plunge when time comes.
              and u think flat would cost 30 lakh or even 42 lakh anytime in future? it would be fantastic but its too fantastical to be true

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
                I agree. When I see people blaming other posters as being 'builders agent', 'brokers' or even a 'builder', I wonder why these otherwise sensible people are saying this. Do they not know how rich builders are??? I am sure they do. A builder who is below tier-3 category usually own a couple of Mercedes-benzes. Imagining that these guys might log into IREF and start typing in words is highly ridiculous. These are high flying people who typiclly employ 1000's of people and probably don't even have an email accounts that they look at.
                Jitu_Sir is a builder, owns Mercedes, is selling one of the costliest scheme in Kothrud and yet writes in this forum very often...

Now, it is possible that an overzealous agent may want to sell his property to people on this forum but he will be very specific about what property he wants to sell. Never in general he will support other properties.
                Agents do want to create an environment like - prices are high everywhere.. not just in a specific property... so these comments do happen.

having said that, i also agree to you that people should not label someone just like that... there are folks who are long in the forum and no one can hide their real intents for that long... there were some agents/fake ids thrashed by Admin already...

Comment

Builders have a right to post as well (within rules)

I don't think CREDAI employs agents to write in the forums. They do employ people to write in Times Of India and Sakal that has far reaching impact on target audience. Their advertizing budgets are seriously high and their reach pretty high.

Friends,

I have never even once called anyone builder or their agent. After all, if they follow IREF rules, they have every right to their opinion and we might even pick up some value from what they write.

Though, I'm still waiting for something useful from them - whoever they are!

cheers

Comment

You should visit Noida Forum, I at least know two guys there who themselves acknowledge that they are Agents or legal experts of Real Estate firms.

These two are pretty much good writers and draws lot of attention and enthusiasm from members.

How much truth they speak is for you to analyze, I read those posts for just the fun of it.

Comment

Happy New Year 2014 to all.
                      Time .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X