Hi All,
We wanted to buy 3bhk near baner or balewadi.Can anybody tell What are current rates and which are good projects?Thank you in advance.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/15999-want-to-buy-proerty-in-banerbalewadihinjewadi?t=18230

There are lot of thread you will find in this forum where people have discussed in this forum about this topic again again.

So I doubt any one will reply this time.. Please search for Baner or Balewadi and you will see tonnes of discussion on various topics.

Pls refer to above post, what I started few weeks before.

If you are looking for 3 Bed in Baner, Vascon Willows is the best. Otherwise there are lot of second grade projects with cheaper option available, you can search online. Refer Ravi Karandeekar's blog for all new launch. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on your budget..If your budget is very high then the best option is Supreme Pallacio(almost 2Cr)..For little bit lesser budget Vascon Willows(approx 1.1Cr) or else Cosmos Regency(approx 81L)..But as per my views all of them are very good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamles
    Depends on your budget..If your budget is very high then the best option is Supreme Pallacio(almost 2Cr)..For little bit lesser budget Vascon Willows(approx 1.1Cr) or else Cosmos Regency(approx 81L)..But as per my views all of them are very good..

2 Cr for flat in Baner ? I can buy condominium in Bangkok Downtown for 1.2 Cr ( 3 BHK and real 3 bedrooms). Also, Baner's infra is 30 yrs (atleast) behind the Bangkok downtown infra.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Desai for 2 cr I can buy 11 room nice house in US with back yard. But what is the use?

This is the current price in India Pune Baner. There are people who buy these properties. They are called elite class.. For mass people like you there are cheaper option in wakad and kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeri
    Mr Desai for 2 cr I can buy 11 room nice house in US with back yard. But what is the use?

This is the current price in India Pune Baner. There are people who buy these properties. They are called elite class.. For mass people like you there are cheaper option in wakad and kharadi.

Mr. Madgiri. Yes I am not from elite class. But will you buy a maruti 800 for 35 lacs just because you want to show that your are from elite class ? I don't understand the psychology of some people. May be I am not in same wave length to understand.
    CommentQuote
  • How do you know these builders are selling Maruthi cars.. Actually they are trying to sell Ferrari as Ferrari in India. The only problem is people. There are lot of people who are used to driving Maruthi 800, started complaining why the heck that Farrari cost sooo much. Coz they compare with maruthi 800.

Any way.. I am not justifying the builder price or prove anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeri
    How do you know these builders are selling Maruthi cars.. Actually they are trying to sell Ferrari as Ferrari in India. The only problem is people. There are lot of people who are used to driving Maruthi 800, started complaining why the heck that Farrari cost sooo much. Coz they compare with maruthi 800.

Any way.. I am not justifying the builder price or prove anything.

Please read my original post. I am not comparing flats. I am comparing Baner to Bangkok Downtown infra. Now it is upto you decide which is maruti 800 and which is BMW 3 series. I will continue responding to you only if you talk logical in your next post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    2 Cr for flat in Baner ? I can buy condominium in Bangkok Downtown for 1.2 Cr ( 3 BHK and real 3 bedrooms). Also, Baner's infra is 30 yrs (atleast) behind the Bangkok downtown infra.

Not a bad idea if your company has work from home facility. Remaining 80L will buy you a lot of return air tickets for occasional visits. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hemant.. What the heck you are doing in this forum, when you know Pune infra is 30 yrs behind and I am sure so you dont have plans to buy any thing in India coz India is 50 yrs behind than your beloved HK.

Please buy property in Hong Kong.. Pls stop comaparing Indian city with developed countries big city, specialy for real estate. We all know, whats going on Developed country RE..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    Not a bad idea if your company has work from home facility. Remaining 80L will buy you a lot of return air tickets for occasional visits. :D

The topic of discussion is not shifting to other place. The topic is unreasonable price being demanded for flat with a bad infrastructure around in contrast to the less price at a place with very good infrastructure. The question is why so high price? Do we have such a scarcity of land ?
    Are we at such a high growth area ? Why do we have to pay a unreasonable price to stay just because we earn here ? I think it doesn't make sense.
    And for investment purpose it certainly doesn't make sense when you can buy a good product at less price elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • This is very typical all topics lead to whether pune prices are reasonable or not :-)

Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    The topic of discussion is not shifting to other place. The topic is unreasonable price being demanded for flat with a bad infrastructure around in contrast to the less price at a place with very good infrastructure. The question is why so high price? Do we have such a scarcity of land ?
    Are we at such a high growth area ? Why do we have to pay a unreasonable price to stay just because we earn here ? I think it doesn't make sense.
    And for investment purpose it certainly doesn't make sense when you can buy a good product at less price elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinod bijlani
    This is very typical all topics lead to whether pune prices are reasonable or not :-)

Isn't it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are high and i think there is no debate about that.

but there are many other reasons:
    1. most of the people want to live in thier own house.
    2. many of us had inherited a lesson that real estate investment is the best option (and all of us dont question, many of us directly believe - although if u see last 20 year real estate did had generated return). Still equity investment is taboo.
    3. builders use to take loan (althogh at high rate when compared with buiders from developed countries where credit is cheaply available) and apportion for higher profits post interest payment. this shoots up the price and whatever rate hike RBI does doest have the necessary affect on ground except that on the share price of the real estate stock (downward) and bank stocks (upward - increased loan book and still number of defaults in most of the bank is within limits)
    4. there is lot of black money in the market. Even people with large following doesnt able to make it a big point of discussion (i wont like to discuss the right way of doing that) , so forget about the common man.
    4. india has a large popution and still the housing industry is not able to fulfill the demand.
    with growth in earning and need to work for extended working hours amidst poor infra , people tend to stretch thier financial risk taking capability to live close to thier work place and other benefits.

i had seen seen debate from last one year about high real estate prices, seen reasonable number of rate hikes from RBI, tanking realty stock prices but still on ground baner balewadi rates are in excess of 3500, much beyond the reach of normal person
    CommentQuote
  • There are 6300 people per sq.km living in HONGKONG where as we have 17500 people per sq.km living in PUNE hence the rates. The corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and non participation of educated class in politics are the reasons for poor development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anildc
    There are 6300 people per sq.km living in HONGKONG where as we have 17500 people per sq.km living in PUNE hence the rates. The corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and non participation of educated class in politics are the reasons for poor development.

By this logic Bangladesh should be the costliest RE market in the world.
    CommentQuote