Sort by :
Filter by :
- No inputs ?? These transactions must be carried out like 100 times a day and I'm only looking for the standard process.. plsCommentQuote0Flag
- be a bit patient help would come soon.
I have one question to add:
1. For the Registeration agreement, what would be the clauses to be added. And who would do the typing and the registration paper work? When we buy it from builder, the builder gets it ready, when we want to sell flat /or buy resale, who would be preparing the docs?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have one question here. Normally builder gets the land for apartments from Authority after paying 10% amount and rest have to be payed in installments for 10 years. That means till the time builder hasn't payed his whole due to Authority land will not get registered in his name so
how will a customer be able to get the registry of his apartment done after 3 years when he gets posession.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well, to my original question, and based on what I have been told by 2 legit brokers, it's not safe for the buyer to pay a legitimate sum (like 30L) to the seller just on the basis of "Agreement to Sale" registration while he waits for seller to close his loan. This is because the seller's bank can make several stories to not let their business go and it may delay releasing of the docs... during this whole time, the 30L of the buyer is in stake... and in the unforseen case of a conflict, it's bound to go to the courtroom... I think the safer process is to make an MOA with a token money and let the seller close his loan by sourcing money from friends/family (in case he doesn't have it), and then do the sale deed directly when seller has all docs, and buyer has cheque and bank is also ready.CommentQuote0Flag
- I was with a broker yesterday where I overheard a conversation where the buyer did registration paying 5L in April, but Seller now delaying disbursing the original papers and the sale deed isn't happening... the seller now is ready to cancel the deal, and will pay the 5L, but isn't ready to share the 50% of the stamp-duty/reg's loss. ..
The only thing that is worse that searching for a resell flat is to get into such situationsCommentQuote0Flag
- What if one takes PDC of same amount from the seller as is being given to the seller.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by babhishek14What if one takes PDC of same amount from the seller as is being given to the seller.
The PDC can be cancelled by the issuer just by calling up the bank... so PDC does not give enough gurantee of money to the sellerCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, did anybody got any solution for this problem...i m stuck with similar issue.......:bab (38):
Originally Posted by simantadattaThe PDC can be cancelled by the issuer just by calling up the bank... so PDC does not give enough gurantee of money to the sellerCommentQuote0Flag