Has anyone bought a flat in Aditya Garden City. Wanted to know the curent rate there....
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mzarkar
    Has anyone bought a flat in Aditya Garden City. Wanted to know the curent rate there....

Project is sold out from the builder. You will have to check the resales. Recently one deal was closed for ~55 lacs for a 2 BHK (semi furnished).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_real
    Project is sold out from the builder. You will have to check the resales. Recently one deal was closed for ~55 lacs for a 2 BHK (semi furnished).

Considering it to be 1000 sq. ft. the psf rate comes out to be Rs 5500! IMO that is really high for Warje.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnybynight
    Considering it to be 1000 sq. ft. the psf rate comes out to be Rs 5500! IMO that is really high for Warje.

+1 & not to forget the slum rehab adjoining to it.
    One can check out Rahul Park & oval nest also. These are better projects with much less price than this one.

Man, for 5500, one can get resales at Aundh & K'ngr. Why go to areas like Warje ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1 & not to forget the slum rehab adjoining to it.
    One can check out Rahul Park & oval nest also. These are better projects with much less price than this one.

Man, for 5500, one can get resales at Aundh & K'ngr. Why go to areas like Warje ??

F.Y.I. - Five months ago one of my friend bought resale flat in graden city for 43 lacs (all inclusive) with covered car park.
    CommentQuote
  • Water was the big problem there, I was tenant bout an year ago in Garden City........... We end Buying 5000ltrs of Syntex for ourself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawarnilesh
    F.Y.I. - Five months ago one of my friend bought resale flat in graden city for 43 lacs (all inclusive) with covered car park.

This seems more realistic for AGC, the 55L seemed baloney - but then you can always have one off deals at exorbitant prices. And then it becomes the "new rate" for that area! Nothing personal with AGC, but in general that is how our RE market seems to work - nearby flat went for 50, so my rate is 52 now :)
    CommentQuote