I am looking at buying a bungalow at Kumar Picasso. They are quoting a price of 4500 per sft which I know is very high for that area. The bungalow is 2355 sfts. Anyone has experience with Kumar Builders? Can we negotiate? If yes how much do you think I should ask them for? The entire bungalow with registration and evrything is coming to 1 crore 16 lakhs which is beyond my budget. I am basically looking for an independent house or villa in and around magarpatta. I visited the property and it seemed fairly good. The bungalow layout and plans are very nice and above al the amenities are awesome. They have a cricket ground, basketball court, tennis court, pool, creche, library and all which are all built and accessible right away.

Any input on the same is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Deepti
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Deepthi?

What is your Budget??
    CommentQuote
  • my budget is 80 lakhs to 1 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Deepthi,

Eventhough he is giving you some good amenities i think..The rate at which he is giving is Pretty high ..even considering the area..How you are financing? if you are fully financing through loan or partly even 40-60 percent..I think this wud be pretty high consider the present bank interest rates!!

I Feell please be cautious and i feel you can avoid this...:D
    CommentQuote
  • If anybody booked flat here , whats final rate
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody booked flat in Kumar Picasso recently??? Or any one planning to book flat???Please reply
    CommentQuote