I am considering buying 3BHK flats as its now available in ready possesion.
Do advice on price i shall target for this site (Qtn is INR5000/- Sq ft) and do share your views on this scheme as well as locality.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited this site sometime mid last year. Phase 1 was completed and phase 2 work was in progress. There were few flats available in Phase1 (ready possession) at that time. Construction quality is OK. Location wise it is good, now with Dmart , HDFC bank,Orchid school nearby , I think place will only get better. Check the occupancy and negotiate around it.
    CommentQuote
  • The location is good..project is good and since its ready possession no delay..try to negotiate the price little bit..the price in this area is somewhere in between 4500 to 5000..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your valuable comments.

Any tips on negotiate please.
    CommentQuote
  • Not Worth to Quote

This project is not at all good, floor plans are worst and cost is very very high. Those who are praising, are from builder's lobby....be aware.

Still if you want to got for it, price should not be more than 3500 if it ready possession.

- Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • how much will be for 3bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kishor
    This project is not at all good, floor plans are worst and cost is very very high. Those who are praising, are from builder's lobby....be aware.

Still if you want to got for it, price should not be more than 3500 if it ready possession.

- Kishor

I am sorry but I disagree, floor plans at orchid dont look worst to me, I found it to be nice place over all...only thing I didnt like was, they were planning to build shopping complex in a plot before orchid....it can become a nuisance later (my personal opinion)

and about 3500...have to be realistic in todays market :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friend,
    I Agree with Kamles suggestion and the range he talked for in between 4500 to 5000..
    CommentQuote
  • Builder's Sales Department in this Forum

Originally Posted by sanchika
    Hi Friend,
    I Agree with Kamles suggestion and the range he talked for in between 4500 to 5000..

It looks like you all are from Builder's Sales Department...!!! All other user of this forum can sense this, so, trying to make it big via this forum may not work. Try some other trick..Good Luck...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the project of Kane-Sane, then location wise it is OK but I found leakages there that too on 5th floor. This was in last monsoons. And for 5000, it is a rip off.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    If this is the project of Kane-Sane, then location wise it is OK but I found leakages there that too on 5th floor. This was in last monsoons. And for 5000, it is a rip off.

yes this is sane-kane project. yes if 5000 is ripoff would you suggest on reasonable rate.

will be help if any current residents can share their views about the quality of construction.

Also kindly suggest if any project in this area 3500/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Negotiate to get it

Originally Posted by hmpune
    yes this is sane-kane project. yes if 5000 is ripoff would you suggest on reasonable rate.

will be help if any current residents can share their views about the quality of construction.

Also kindly suggest if any project in this area 3500/-.

QUOTE by Builder will always be unrealistic, its you who need to negotiate.
    Some of my friends have negotiated and booked at around 3500 at different locations in Baner.
    CommentQuote
  • Kishor: Can you share the locations (Society/Apartments) where you or your friends got 3500 rate
    CommentQuote
  • Negotiated Prices

Originally Posted by piyush_arjav
    Kishor: Can you share the locations (Society/Apartments) where you or your friends got 3500 rate

These are negatiated price 4-8 months back.

Aditya Builder - Comfort Zone - 3300

Nirmiti Albacitta - 3200, Crimson Dale - 3700
    Bruvaria - 3300

QUOTEs from builders were much higher than these final prices.....
    Nothing has changed since than...other than QUOTE and virtual demand created by builders in the market.

CommentQuote
  • Thank You Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand, why people are ready to buy flat on this much high rate of 5000. The rate in pune is now becoming like Mumbai.
    CommentQuote