I am considering buying 3BHK flats as its now available in ready possesion.
Do advice on price i shall target for this site (Qtn is INR5000/- Sq ft) and do share your views on this scheme as well as locality.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kishor
    These are negatiated price 4-8 months back.
    Aditya Builder - Comfort Zone - 3300
    Nirmiti Albacitta - 3200, Crimson Dale - 3700
    Bruvaria - 3300

Thanks Kishor.
    now even these builders are expecting higher rates.
    Paranjpe yuthika is in the vacinity of Albacitta and they are expecting 4000+.
    Also i noted these projects are not on the same road as that of Orchid tower. so 4500 to 4750 would be target rate for Orchid ?
    CommentQuote
  • QUOTE Vs Actual Price

Originally Posted by hmpune
    Thanks Kishor.
    now even these builders are expecting higher rates.
    Paranjpe yuthika is in the vacinity of Albacitta and they are expecting 4000+.
    Also i noted these projects are not on the same road as that of Orchid tower. so 4500 to 4750 would be target rate for Orchid ?

This is where buyers get into trap. If builder raise the rate that doesn't mean real value is also high. Its their strategy. By increasing rates, buyers starts thinking that if he will not book now then it will increase further. All mind game.

As you said - "Builders are expecting higher rates". Let them expect but how about your expectation/budget?

Negotiate with builder. I still feel that you can get the rates somewhere around what I mentioned above.

- Kishor
    CommentQuote
    This is where buyers get into trap. If builder raise the rate that doesn't mean real value is also high. Its their strategy. By increasing rates, buyers starts thinking that if he will not book now then it will increase further. All mind game.

As you said - "Builders are expecting higher rates". Let them expect but how about your expectation/budget?

Negotiate with builder. I still feel that you can get the rates somewhere around what I mentioned above.

- Kishor

So you know any recent incident where builder actually negotiated by more than 10% of ask rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Its a general trend...!!! Negotiate..!!!

Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    So you know any recent incident where builder actually negotiated by more than 10% of ask rate?

Rates(mentioned above) which my friends got were negotiated even more than 10%.

Its a general trend...!!! Negotiate..!!! Instead of looking for reference example, you can do it and let others know about it.

Kishor
    CommentQuote
    Rates(mentioned above) which my friends got were negotiated even more than 10%.

Its a general trend...!!! Negotiate..!!! Instead of looking for reference example, you can do it and let others know about it.

Kishor

+1. This is the key. What happens in office is never informed in media or ads. The on-paper prices are much more than the actual rates.

Even today builders are negotiating.

Btw, I had got the rate of 2950/sq ft for Orchid Towers in end 2009 but the builder was shifting the existing buyers from A wing to B & C, this shook my confidence & leakages, common walls for bedrooms/terrace of bedrooms & absence of dry terrace for kitchen made me drop this idea (it didn't fit from Vastu perspective either).

Having a commercial complex in front may cause issues at later stage as the entrance is common.

* I did the nego at that time with the daughter of the builder.....forgot her name now.
    CommentQuote