Hi, does anyone know of this project? The project is called Harmony by JJ Promoters, builders & developers. The location is near Royal Casa, Ravet that's quite near to the Golden Gate or Hanging bridge. I am getting no info about history or reputation of this builder. The brochure doesn't mention corporate address of the builder.

The brochure mentions the following 4 as "Associated Prestigious Projects":
Daffodils, near Govind Garden, Pimple Saudagar.
Flora Residency, near Laxmi Angan, PS.
Castalia, near Swaraj Garden, PS.
Blue Bells, on road from Hotel Ginger to Dange Chowk.

Any suggestions or pointers towards this project or builder will be of great help.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by get2sharad
    Hi, does anyone know of this project? The project is called Harmony by JJ Promoters, builders & developers. The location is near Royal Casa, Ravet that's quite near to the Golden Gate or Hanging bridge. I am getting no info about history or reputation of this builder. The brochure doesn't mention corporate address of the builder.

The brochure mentions the following 4 as "Associated Prestigious Projects":
    Castalia, near Swaraj Garden, PS.
    Blue Bells, on road from Hotel Ginger to Dange Chowk.

Any suggestions or pointers towards this project or builder will be of great help.

As per my knowledge following project JJ did with GK builders in PS.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mahesh. Can anyone tell about other projects where this builder was probably solely responsible?

And other question is generic. Would like to know if this is right time to buy property, that too in Ravet where prices are around 3000 to 3200 psf? Asking because there are talks of correction and wanted to know what can be the effect on Ravet.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sharad to initiate this thread. I am also curious to know about this project. One more project this builder claims, is Blue Bells in Wakad. Please share any information you guys have for this builder.
    CommentQuote