Rs 20,000 crore deposits & a land bank the size of Bangalore: 'Realtor' PACL's 'illegal schemes' may drown millions' money

This is the hitting headlines in Economic times today.

But there are contradictory views on the internet about this group??

What is the reality behind this??

Anyone??
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 20% people earn whereas 80% lose their money.
    One of my close relative has lost his money in this scheme.

If you optimistic that u will be part of 20% then you can invest in an illegal scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • What is their Modus operandi??

Some say you invest and you will own a land which you will never able to see??

Is it just on paper??

Looks like a big fraud to me but the sheer sie of the investors involved and the money in circulation is daunting...

The company is in many legal suits as well..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    What is their Modus operandi??

Some say you invest and you will own a land which you will never able to see??

Is it just on paper??

Looks like a big fraud to me but the sheer sie of the investors involved and the money in circulation is daunting...

The company is in many legal suits as well..........

It is a just A4 size computer printout stating your name, address, amount and blah blah.......and people invest in it. Funny things is there a lacs of people invested in it.....truely it can happen only in india. I can't believe that gread can make a person so idiot.
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in such scheme meand you will invest and you will become PRESIDENT OR PRI-MINISTER of INDIA. Who can not do anything.... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • As per ET, this company has bought lands in Sahara Desert . Total 681 plots were bought here along the border. This was noticed by the Indian govt. Though there is case going on from last 8 years, no end seems to this. Company keeps on cheating ppl. Looks like it has greased the officials' palms well.
    I remember I had been offered such scheme for sandalwood and teak plantations. Not sure if they were legitimate but it didn't sound like one when I heard those.
    CommentQuote