Hi,

i have visited Satyam Shivam Sundram at Pune-solapur Highway. I am interested in taking a 2 BHK flat in Sundaram building. The problem is they are asking me to give Cheque not in the name of Builder/Constructor, but in the name of land owner. This something confusion and i am not able understand.
They are saying -- There is mutual agreement that both Satyam and Shivam will come as builders property and Sundaram will go as land owner's property. Thatswhy whoever ready to take a flat in Sundaram building they have to give Cheque in land owners name.

I am an employee and ready to put all my amount and with the help of Home Loan. Please let me know is this properly selling or not.

Thank,
Rao.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Absolutely avoid such projects where the land owner has stake in the project. This is pretty common in wakad, pimple saudagar areas and is a real nuisance to the residents as the land owner will have some flats in the building himself and will pollute the whole environment. For peace of mind, go for a reputed builder only and ensure all dealings are in white only and paper work is legal.
    CommentQuote
  • You would be surprised tp know that this sort of arrangement between land owner and builder is not uncommon,

for eg in Dreams Nandini which is just a short distance from Satyam, Shivam etc.....40 % of the payment will be for landowner..but that will go from builder's account to the landowner
    CommentQuote
  • Hats off to our builders ... what a name "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" ... I wont be surprised if a new real estate project is launched with the name "Amar Akbar Anthony" :D

On a serious note, if you can avoid paying the amount & booking a flat there.

PS: Please correct the title of this thread. It should be BUYING instead of SELLING
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mangopeople
    Hats off to our builders ... what a name "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" ... I wont be surprised if a new real estate project is launched with the name "Amar Akbar Anthony" :D

ROFL
    +1 for "Amar Akbar Anthony" .... Launching soon in Pune. :bab (56):
    CommentQuote