Last updated: April 28 2012
4 | Posts
2331 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion in selling flats at Satyam Shivam Sundaram Manjri

Hi,

i have visited Satyam Shivam Sundram at Pune-solapur Highway. I am interested in taking a 2 BHK flat in Sundaram building. The problem is they are asking me to give Cheque not in the name of Builder/Constructor, but in the name of land owner. This something confusion and i am not able understand.
    They are saying -- There is mutual agreement that both Satyam and Shivam will come as builders property and Sundaram will go as land owner's property. Thatswhy whoever ready to take a flat in Sundaram building they have to give Cheque in land owners name.

I am an employee and ready to put all my amount and with the help of Home Loan. Please let me know is this properly selling or not.

Thank,
    Rao.

Re : Confusion in selling flats at Satyam Shivam Sundaram Manjri

Absolutely avoid such projects where the land owner has stake in the project. This is pretty common in wakad, pimple saudagar areas and is a real nuisance to the residents as the land owner will have some flats in the building himself and will pollute the whole environment. For peace of mind, go for a reputed builder only and ensure all dealings are in white only and paper work is legal.

Comment

You would be surprised tp know that this sort of arrangement between land owner and builder is not uncommon,

for eg in Dreams Nandini which is just a short distance from Satyam, Shivam etc.....40 % of the payment will be for landowner..but that will go from builder's account to the landowner

Comment

Hats off to our builders ... what a name "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" ... I wont be surprised if a new real estate project is launched with the name "Amar Akbar Anthony"

On a serious note, if you can avoid paying the amount & booking a flat there.

PS: Please correct the title of this thread. It should be BUYING instead of SELLING
        Last edited April 27 2012, 05:16 PM. Reason: changes

Comment

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
          Hats off to our builders ... what a name "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" ... I wont be surprised if a new real estate project is launched with the name "Amar Akbar Anthony"

ROFL
          +1 for "Amar Akbar Anthony" .... Launching soon in Pune.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X