Hi,

We had visited pune waked area last weekend, we are from Mumbai basically. We shortlisted the following 2 projects: Both of which are almost of the same budget.
1) Petals at waked. – Mittal Builders – 3BHK area 1205 – Possesion 2013.
2) Sucasa – 2BHK - Area 1210 – Immediate Possesion.

We liked petals more than Sucasa, But then I read a few reviews about mittal brothers and it says that the end result is not good enough. Moreover people are suggesting that ready possession flats are better than under contstruction, reason being the construction can stop in between. We don’t mind waiting for 2 years but the end result should be good.

Can any one please suggest on the above 2 projects. We are planning to book in the coming weekend. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MSGang
    Hi,

We had visited pune waked area last weekend, we are from Mumbai basically. We shortlisted the following 2 projects: Both of which are almost of the same budget.
    1) Petals at waked. – Mittal Builders – 3BHK area 1205 – Possesion 2013.
    2) Sucasa – 2BHK - Area 1210 – Immediate Possesion.

We liked petals more than Sucasa, But then I read a few reviews about mittal brothers and it says that the end result is not good enough. Moreover people are suggesting that ready possession flats are better than under contstruction, reason being the construction can stop in between. We don’t mind waiting for 2 years but the end result should be good.

Can any one please suggest on the above 2 projects. We are planning to book in the coming weekend. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think you should go for Petals project.
    One of my friend has booked a flat in other scheme of this builder but he has not faced any problem about the quality. He suggested me for Petals.
    I went there & i liked the sample flat. I think if you liked the layout then go for it.
    All the Best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Salunke. Really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • What is rate? also total cost of 2bhk and 3 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Petals are quoting 3750 psf. The entire package comes upto 54 lacs for 3BHK and around 50 Lacs for 2 BHK. But the sales person said it is negotiable. And the entire package of 2 BHK in Sucasa is around 53 lacs.

Anyone has any idea about Sucasa. Please reply if anyone has any information abt Sucasa.
    CommentQuote
  • Please Help

Can anyone tell me about the two projects at wakad area..... petals and sucasa..... Please its urgent
    CommentQuote
    Can anyone tell me about the two projects at wakad area..... petals and sucasa..... Please its urgent

Look at the other Petals thread started by me you might get some more information
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/16011-petals-mittal-brothers-wakad-pune?t=18243

My friend checked out Petals, Wakad. Though small, he sort of liked it. There are some good schemes surrounding it like Palash, Malpani, Elysium etc, so you would not be isolated like Rohan Tarang! For the price, it is a good option with nice amenities. Hope this helps. Sorry, no clue about Sucasa, please search on this forum.
    CommentQuote

As i told you i already have visited on site so i have contact no. of sales person, you contact on this no. so, you will get information.
    8806144111 / 9881096606.
    CommentQuote

Petals is quoting 3750/- with 25 rs. floor rise from 4th floor.
    But my friend negotiated hard and booked 3 bhk (1240 sq. ft. on 8th floor) at ~3700/- without any floor rise. The entire cost is 53 lacs
    CommentQuote