Hi Guys,

i am thinking of buying a 2 BHK in ETASHA on handewadi road in Hadapsar.
rate is 3150 (801 sqft)+ 1.5L (legal + parking + MSEB) + stamp duty/registration.

please give me your opinion regarding pros/cons about this project/location.

i am running out of time, need to decide soon.

thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why dont you look like Runwal Seagull. I think it is best project in handewadi road and most of it is complete. Last i heard they were quoting 3000

    Originally Posted by keannu_s
    Hi Guys,

    i am thinking of buying a 2 BHK in ETASHA on handewadi road in Hadapsar.
    rate is 3150 (801 sqft)+ 1.5L (legal + parking + MSEB) + stamp duty/registration.

    please give me your opinion regarding pros/cons about this project/location.

    i am running out of time, need to decide soon.

    thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    Why dont you look like Runwal Seagull. I think it is best project in handewadi road and most of it is complete. Last i heard they were quoting 3000



    runwal rates are 3250.....
    while runwal is charging saleable sqft...etasha is charging carpet sqft...
    cheapest in runwal is 34L, while etasha is arnd 28L
    CommentQuote
  • Check out Ravi Park project behind it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    Why dont you look like Runwal Seagull. I think it is best project in handewadi road and most of it is complete. Last i heard they were quoting 3000

    Please have a due diligence while finalizing a deal here. One bank executive was telling me that they still do not have sanction for the higher floors (I am not sure about the phase though). Those who have booked on higher floors are finding it hard to get their loan disbursed. If one is finalizing here, better to have all documents scrutinized by neutral lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • my bro in law bought on 12th floor ..top floor in b wing..and he bought on loan..so 12 floor isnt problem..are they selling higher floors for last phase?

    Originally Posted by andy912
    Please have a due diligence while finalizing a deal here. One bank executive was telling me that they still do not have sanction for the higher floors (I am not sure about the phase though). Those who have booked on higher floors are finding it hard to get their loan disbursed. If one is finalizing here, better to have all documents scrutinized by neutral lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keannu_s
    Hi Guys,

    i am thinking of buying a 2 BHK in ETASHA on handewadi road in Hadapsar.
    rate is 3150 (801 sqft)+ 1.5L (legal + parking + MSEB) + stamp duty/registration.

    please give me your opinion regarding pros/cons about this project/location.

    i am running out of time, need to decide soon.

    thanks in advance.


    Looks like you are looking for RTM flat. I guess Runwal Seagul and ETASHA are after the railway crossing on handewadi road. There are better deals available before the railway crossing. I hav seen one in Sharavandhara in sasane nagar...3BHK (more than 1400 sqft) fully furnished at 38L..Railway crossing is a big headache at handewadi road..You can also check the projects on Solapur road (near manjri). I am sure you will be able to get some good deal in resale for RTM flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    my bro in law bought on 12th floor ..top floor in b wing..and he bought on loan..so 12 floor isnt problem..are they selling higher floors for last phase?

    That's good to hear.

    As I said, I am not fully aware about the phase for which I got that details. Or, it might be possible that sanction was received recently (my guess though).
    CommentQuote
  • he bought 1 year ago..apparently that was last flat sold to him in that phase...so the top floor..

    u might be talking about either last phase..or the info might be incorrect..


    Originally Posted by andy912
    That's good to hear.

    As I said, I am not fully aware about the phase for which I got that details. Or, it might be possible that sanction was received recently (my guess though).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Have you checked Dreams projects. They are on handewadi road cluttered near JSPM college. The charges should be 2750 psf there. The cons quality is average and builder is decent. You may also get investors flat there. Manjri is also good option.

    ~Bunty
    CommentQuote
  • Manjri is no doubt a better location than handewadi road. The train signal junction and small roads doesnt makes it worser and traffic stops down constatantly at this junction

    Lot of projects at Manjri. check Pune Properties - Real Estate in Manjri, Projects in Manjri, flats in Manjri, property in Manjri , bunglows, plots, bungalows, commercial plots, residential plots, buy, lease, sell properties, properties in Manjri, apartments, student accommodations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by udayjainpune
    Manjri is no doubt a better location than handewadi road. The train signal junction and small roads doesnt makes it worser and traffic stops down constatantly at this junction

    Lot of projects at Manjri. check Pune Properties - Real Estate in Manjri, Projects in Manjri, flats in Manjri, property in Manjri , bunglows, plots, bungalows, commercial plots, residential plots, buy, lease, sell properties, properties in Manjri, apartments, student accommodations



    Manjri does not come under PMC whereas Handewadi road does. Now this a huge differenece.
    CommentQuote