This project-Maplewood properties is opposite Aga khan palce, off Nagar road. Thirty one bhk flats are ready built and available for sale. Has any one invested in this new project? What is the opinion on the project? Price is around 30 lakhs basic price, taxes and other charges extra.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    This project-Maplewood properties is opposite Aga khan palce, off Nagar road. Thirty one bhk flats are ready built and available for sale. Has any one invested in this new project? What is the opinion on the project? Price is around 30 lakhs basic price, taxes and other charges extra.

I have not seen property but quality of mirchandani is not good. possesion delays for years is common. If it is ready possesion one can check it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked Maplewoods

I visited Maple woods site last week and I would say - no one is going to buy this.

1. Built up area is 560-625 sqft but actual carpet is not even 450 sq.ft.
    2. This is not 1BHK but more like studio apartment. the kitchen setup is at the entry in the hall itself and there is one bedroom and 1 bathroom inside.
    3. Felt more like a serviced hotel room than a apartment.
    4. Parking is not sufficient for all 31 flats and no space on road for parking eiether.
    5. This is not in Kalyani Nagar but on Nagar Road opp Aga Khan palace. Therefore price of 5700 per sqft is not justified in any ways.
    6. I would not give more than 12 lakhs for this so-called apartment!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I went there too

I checked out Maplewoods too. I thought that the price was pretty over rated and the building looked more like a hotel rather than an residential apartment.

I also didn't like the fact that it has no balcony. Overall, I wouldn't stay in such a building. It however makes sense to be given to ITG's on rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Maplewood properties,kalyani nagar

I also had a close look at the said property but decided not to go ahead with purchase.Service apartment style,lack of balcony were among the reasons for me to drop out.Rent potential appeared to be good in view of location.
    CommentQuote