KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
Reply
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Petals, Wakad - 3750 psf
    Ganeesham, PS - 4200 psf
    Palash Plus, Wakad - 3900 psf
    Apostrophe, Wakad - 4400 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Celestial City, Ravet - 3100/-
    Vision City, 5 km from Talegaon (near kanhe) - 2400/-

    This would be basic cost, add other charges like infrastructure, administrative, (il)legal, S.duty+reg, s.tax, vat, 12% home loan, agony, pain, patience, etc. etc.

    After weekend we will see lot of property prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Baner :
    Crimson Dale - 4400
    Albacitta - 4000
    Sara/Balaji Generosia - 4200
    Regency Cosmos - 5500
    Montage Lagoon - 5500
    Pride Platinum - 4250
    Silver Moon - 4500
    Yuthika - 4700
    Crystal - 5600
    Other side of Highway :
    Rohan Leher - 4200
    Crest Avenue/DSK - 4500
    Supreme Estado - 4250
    Tiera Viva - 4200
    Green Zone - 4000
    Teerth Towers - 3800
    Balewadi:
    Comfort zone/Palladion/prakriti/Bravuria/Kool Homes/Vatika Homes/DSK - 4500
    Park xpress - 4250
    Golden Trellis - 4400
    Marvel Cascada - 5000
    Windsor residency - 4700
    Baner-Pashan Link road:
    Felicita - 4800
    Felicia/Mont Vert Belrose - 4500
    Kumar Peninsula - 5500
    Pimple Saudagar:
    GK Sun crest - 4400
    Rose icon - 4200
    Sai Vision/ambeince - 4200
    Royal Imerio - 4200
    Wakad:
    Kalpataru Harmony/Splendour - 3700
    Atul's Paradiso - 3500
    Park Titanium - 4000
    Bavdhan:
    Rohan's Ishan/Eva - 3800
    Pebbles - 4200
    Kool Homes - 4200
    CommentQuote
  • This is excellent information Kamles. :bab (56):You seem to have done a lot of house hunting in these areas.
    By the way.. :bab (27):
    CommentQuote
  • Good work Kamles. Such list was not posted for a long time on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • These rates are QUOTE from builder

    Originally Posted by Kamles
    Baner :
    Crimson Dale - 4400
    Albacitta - 4000
    Sara/Balaji Generosia - 4200
    Regency Cosmos - 5500
    Montage Lagoon - 5500
    Pride Platinum - 4250
    Silver Moon - 4500
    Yuthika - 4700
    Crystal - 5600
    Other side of Highway :
    Rohan Leher - 4200
    Crest Avenue/DSK - 4500
    Supreme Estado - 4250
    Tiera Viva - 4200
    Green Zone - 4000
    Teerth Towers - 3800
    Balewadi:
    Comfort zone/Palladion/prakriti/Bravuria/Kool Homes/Vatika Homes/DSK - 4500
    Park xpress - 4250
    Golden Trellis - 4400
    Marvel Cascada - 5000
    Windsor residency - 4700
    Baner-Pashan Link road:
    Felicita - 4800
    Felicia/Mont Vert Belrose - 4500
    Kumar Peninsula - 5500
    Pimple Saudagar:
    GK Sun crest - 4400
    Rose icon - 4200
    Sai Vision/ambeince - 4200
    Royal Imerio - 4200
    Wakad:
    Kalpataru Harmony/Splendour - 3700
    Atul's Paradiso - 3500
    Park Titanium - 4000
    Bavdhan:
    Rohan's Ishan/Eva - 3800
    Pebbles - 4200
    Kool Homes - 4200





    These rates are QUOTE from builder. Actual deals are being done much lower than this.

    BTW - Such kind of details can be gathered by Builder's sales person only.

    - Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give what actual rates the deals were done, if you know of any specific project.
    The idea here is simple, people in this forum should have better knowledge about all projects and what prices deals are finalised. Also the trend can be seen whether prices are rising or falling.
    I am sure during dasara or diwali we might see an upward trend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    Can you give what actual rates the deals were done, if you know of any specific project.
    The idea here is simple, people in this forum should have better knowledge about all projects and what prices deals are finalised. Also the trend can be seen whether prices are rising or falling.
    I am sure during dasara or diwali we might see an upward trend.


    I know some, check this link -

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/16572-orchid-towers-baner/page2?t=18802&page=2

    If rates will go up after Diwali then who will buy in this price..?? I'm sure no salaried person(including IT guys) can buy it. It will be reachable for Mumbai Businessman and Politicians with black money.

    -Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kishor for the link. Yes negotiations are on, but then i have seen builders with good reputation never change their rates (might be few exceptions) or some will ask to pay in cash which is big risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kishor
    These rates are QUOTE from builder. Actual deals are being done much lower than this.

    BTW - Such kind of details can be gathered by Builder's sales person only.

    - Kishor


    Hey Kishor,
    I can assure you that i am not a sales guy of any builder. i am just a normal working person wanted to buy a house for end use..I literally visited all the projects and got the quotes i have mentioned.,And i agree that there is possibilities of negotiation and i tried that as well but did not get it in all projects..the max negotiation i got was of Rs.200 and some in the range of 20-70 but not more..i spent 2 months rigorously before i made my mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent post guys...few from me

    Dec 2010
    Rose Icon(PS) - 3900
    Palldium(Baner) - 3750
    Rahul Park(warje) - 4000


    I heard rose icon is quoting 4500 now, not sure though, heard from friend..
    CommentQuote
  • Nice Information. Few from my side

    June 2011
    Elementa (Wakad-Tathawade) - 3911
    Ganga Cypruss - 3600

    Last week I visited these sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Just had a discussion with SE at Kirti Greens (Lohegaon). Farm Plot (non NA) 400/sq. ft.
    SE said soon NA will be done and they will be asking 1200/sq. ft. (seems he is trying to create urgency)
    CommentQuote
  • Tracking prices based on project is not the way to go forward for finding out trend. Bcos there may not be flats available for sale in some projects after 6 months or 12 months. So only way you can track trend is based on price range in particular area like PS 3500- 4800 etc. And then again revisiting this range after sometime. Anyways these price ranges are available in times property so why bother wasting time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshbende
    Tracking prices based on project is not the way to go forward for finding out trend. Bcos there may not be flats available for sale in some projects after 6 months or 12 months. So only way you can track trend is based on price range in particular area like PS 3500- 4800 etc. And then again revisiting this range after sometime. Anyways these price ranges are available in times property so why bother wasting time.

    No offense, but I find Times property rates very unrealistic and away from the ground. Sometimes they are too high and sometimes too low (I have seen them mentioning 2400 for Wakad in Dec2010, way lower than rates).
    This thread has actual on the ground rates quoted by builders, you may be able to negotiate with some, but at least you have the idea. Will save time for someone looking for flats.
    CommentQuote