KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current rate(negotiated) in this area(Pan Card Club)?

What is the current rate(negotiated) in this area(Pan Card Club)?
    CommentQuote
  • Malpani Greens wakad

Hi,

Malpani greens quoting 4300 per sqft. 3 BHK of 1585 area in all cost is around 78 lakhs.
    Which schemes would be comparable to Malpani greens ( location, quality )? Also what are rates for them?
    CommentQuote
  • 4300 for Wakad???

Originally Posted by yogeshmundada
    Hi,

Malpani greens quoting 4300 per sqft. 3 BHK of 1585 area in all cost is around 78 lakhs.
    Which schemes would be comparable to Malpani greens ( location, quality )? Also what are rates for them?

4300/- for Wakad is too high. You'll get it in Baner for approx 4500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21

Please name some projects in Baner available for 4500.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate in baner is in the range of 6K...u will not get anyhting at 4500....4500 rate is in balewadi and close to pancard club and that too for some projects..higher end projects as termed by builders are in the range of 5-6K
    Originally Posted by Anuja21
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Current rate in baner is in the range of 6K...u will not get anyhting at 4500....4500 rate is in balewadi and close to pancard club and that too for some projects..higher end projects as termed by builders are in the range of 5-6K

Baner getting expensive than Aundh ?:bab (5):
    LoL. Better buy flat in Thane rather.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am olanning to fixa 2.5 BHK pimple saudagar (1255 sq feet) at 58 L for a 4200 psf. I have to stretch myself a lot but cant see any other way...This is for personal use and ready possession...Is it a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sankartel
    Hi,
    I am olanning to fixa 2.5 BHK pimple saudagar (1255 sq feet) at 58 L for a 4200 psf. I have to stretch myself a lot but cant see any other way...This is for personal use and ready possession...Is it a good deal ?

just check how much carpet you are getting in that,
    CommentQuote
  • Will be around 940 sq geet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sankartel
    Will be around 940 sq geet

where you are booking, 2.5 Bhk si only available in rose country,
    which are not getting sold. if its rose county then negotiate hard.
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 Pancard Club Area

Originally Posted by manu1981
    Current rate in baner is in the range of 6K...u will not get anyhting at 4500....4500 rate is in balewadi and close to pancard club and that too for some projects..higher end projects as termed by builders are in the range of 5-6K

Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    Please name some projects in Baner available for 4500.

UncleScrooge - See the post from manu1981 above. you'll get 4500 near pancard club. Recently, in one of the post, some expert said that your home should be atleast 0.5 km away from highway or the main road to avoid noise and this pancard club area is perfect. Also, its on hill so you get fresh air.

I'm still looking for the right project with best possible price. Info, Tips & Tricks will be helpful.

Anuja
    CommentQuote
  • Pride is coming up with another project called Valencia near Supreme Pallacio. I saw the hoarding and called them up. The person quoted a pre-launch offer of 5200 psqft. I did not ask anything more as I had almost fainted on hearing the rate. I am sure that when the property is officially launched, the rate shall be 5500 psqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimish1981
    Pride is coming up with another project called Valencia near Supreme Pallacio. I saw the hoarding and called them up. The person quoted a pre-launch offer of 5200 psqft. I did not ask anything more as I had almost fainted on hearing the rate. I am sure that when the property is officially launched, the rate shall be 5500 psqft.

Think one will require to hire paramedic before setting out to inquire prop prices :D

But think Baner prices for good apartments will settle around 6K in near future .
    CommentQuote
  • Good Apartments??

Originally Posted by compuwalah
    But think Baner prices for good apartments will settle around 6K in near future .

Where do you keep projects(Crimson Dale, Silver Moon, Pride Platinum, SARA, Park Express...etc) near Pancard club area? good apartments?

As mentioned by Kamles, rates in these areas are 4400-4600.
    CommentQuote
  • Baner Vs Thane??????

Originally Posted by realacres
    Baner getting expensive than Aundh ?:bab (5):
    LoL. Better buy flat in Thane rather.

What are you comparing? If I stay in pune, my job is in pune then why should I look for Thane? Compare which are comparable. These kind of posts takes you nowhere.
    CommentQuote