KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21
    What are you comparing? If I stay in pune, my job is in pune then why should I look for Thane? Compare which are comparable. These kind of posts takes you nowhere.

LOL :D
    Think you are new around. This is famous statement pattern that floats in this RE Cyberspace. First predict doomsday and some price reduction forecast. Then when it does not materialize (which hasn't so far), its one of the option. First is "Crooked builders" (which is off fashion of late) , second is "Its better to buy in __FillInSomePlace__" (also losing shine now a days).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21
    What are you comparing? If I stay in pune, my job is in pune then why should I look for Thane? Compare which are comparable. These kind of posts takes you nowhere.

Well, if you are finding Baner to be expensive than Aundh, what more can I say ? Also, I don't understand from where you get rates of 6k for Baner .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    LOL :D
    Think you are new around. This is famous statement pattern that floats in this RE Cyberspace. First predict doomsday and some price reduction forecast. Then when it does not materialize (which hasn't so far), its one of the option. First is "Crooked builders" (which is off fashion of late) , second is "Its better to buy in __FillInSomePlace__" (also losing shine now a days).

Compu,

You seemed to have forgot that it is RE bulls who rake in PROXIMITY to Mumbai as high price for Pune RE, which includes your dear Jain & Co. of KUL. Infact in other post, you yourself have stated that for Pune prices to dip, Mumbai needs to reduce prices first. I just said the same thing in reverse way !!

Btw, free SD, reg, VAT etc. means a discount of about 10% already. Lower interest rates from builders, builders restarting FD schemes are indication of what ? The prices in Mumbai RE too have dipped by around 10-15% already, keep your eyes open to see it. I can even name the projects if you want.

Do you know that 77% in NCR & over 45% projects in Mumbai, Bangalore & other tier1 cities are delayed due to cash crunch ??

Is that only when builders put ads & hoardings that 'We Have Reduced Prices' would mean that prices have dropped in reality ?? :D

I would like to have RE bulls viewpoint here, but it has to be based on facts. Lets not be hypocrites & put double standards based on convenience. Debate & discussion on facts gives better, realistic & useful picture to the members here rather than making fun without facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Do you know that 77% in NCR & over 45% projects in Mumbai, Bangalore & other tier1 cities are delayed due to cash crunch ??

What is the source of your information?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbee
    What is the source of your information?

It was in news in the last week of feb. here is the link:

45% housing projects in NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore facing delays - Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Vilas Javdekar Eco Housing - Palladio

October 2011 -- 3691 (I was able to negotiate a bit only :( )

Last week -- 3915 to 3995 (I was shocked too :) .. Its not like they are sold out. Half the inventory is still there)
    CommentQuote
  • Baner Rates?

Originally Posted by realacres
    Well, if you are finding Baner to be expensive than Aundh, what more can I say ? Also, I don't understand from where you get rates of 6k for Baner .

realacres - I did not say 6k price. Look back in thread to find who?

Kamles mentioned that Pancard club area rates are 4400-4600. Also he(or someone) notified that new launch from Pride group opned the rate of 5200. I'm just hoping to get something in 4500/- rate in Baner.
    CommentQuote
  • Osmium:- Thanks for putting up that link :).

Anuja21 :- Thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Vilas Javdekar Eco Housing - Palladio

October 2011 -- 3691 (I was able to negotiate a bit only :( )

Last week -- 3915 to 3995 (I was shocked too :) .. Its not like they are sold out. Half the inventory is still there)

And later they will tie up with 'HBC' & offer group discounts on their projects :D.
    CommentQuote

And later they will tie up with 'HBC' & offer group discounts on their projects :D.

This time, they are not touching HBC for this project - so far :), but they did have that ADF/Downpayment scheme running in October which on face value saves a lot but actually works out costlier plus puts one at risk if there are delays. Liked their palash series construction so took the risk. So far, it seems to be on schedule.
    Kuch bhi ho. 50% bhi discount de do -- i am an end user so i don't really care. Just mera ghar banaa do :o
    CommentQuote
  • I have observed in the company internal portal classifieds, there are lot of apartments available for renting especially in Wakad, PS area. The number of available apartments for renting has almost tripled in 2012 as compared to 2010-2011 however the range of rent has not changed from 11-13K for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit3011
    I have observed in the company internal portal classifieds, there are lot of apartments available for renting especially in Wakad, PS area. The number of available apartments for renting has almost tripled in 2012 as compared to 2010-2011 however the range of rent has not changed from 11-13K for 2bhk.

Yeah, very true, though the number of flats on rent have increased, rent is almost unchanged. Mostly because, many IT people who come to Pune, prefer such locations (near to workplace) and once they settle, they usually don't prefer any other areas. So you will get that rent.

Anyway, from tomorrow, there is a property exhibition in WestIn, by Times group. I am planning to visit it, after so many days :) trying to track the property prices. Will post some details as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JumboHulk
    Yeah, very true, though the number of flats on rent have increased, rent is almost unchanged. Mostly because, many IT people who come to Pune, prefer such locations (near to workplace) and once they settle, they usually don't prefer any other areas. So you will get that rent.

Anyway, from tomorrow, there is a property exhibition in WestIn, by Times group. I am planning to visit it, after so many days :) trying to track the property prices. Will post some details as well.

Did you visit Westin ?
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone post present price in baner market,
    I am searching for flat.
    CommentQuote
    Did you visit Westin ?

On this Saturday and Sunday there was another property expo. Did anyone visit it?
    CommentQuote
  • Price in Baner

Originally Posted by gsaurabh
    can anyone post present price in baner market,
    I am searching for flat.

In main Baner Road 5000-5500 and in off main road(like Pan Card Club area) its 4500-5000(max). It also depends on quality of construction and other Amenities.

- Anuja
    CommentQuote