KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
Reply
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why there is no latest update on this thread

    The last comment on this thread is in Apr 2012. No comments on new developments?
    CommentQuote
  • What development you are looking for dude??

    Pune RE prices are like Oil in water, it always floats and on the upper side
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rate?

    What are the current rates? Specially in Baner and near Pan Card Club?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21
    What are the current rates? Specially in Baner and near Pan Card Club?


    Amit Enterprises quoted 5500 for their Sereno project but that was few months back. I won't be surprised if they are asking around 5800-6000 now.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one update me with the current rates in hinjewadi and surrounding area.
    I have a few.
    Life Republic 4600psqft
    KUL Ecoloch 4650 for 3bhk and 4400/4500 for rest
    Blue Ridge 5100/5400
    Megapolis 3950/4000
    Eisha Zenith 4600 though the sanction for present under construction bld has not come for 4+ floors means u cannot do registration for higher floors.
    Kumar Piccadilly 4450
    Please update me with some cheap pre launch offer in same area. I wish to book a 2bhk flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Murad Shakir

    Please update me with some cheap pre launch offer in same area. I wish to book a 2bhk flat.


    Thanks for updating the current rates, it helps everyone.

    Are you looking for investment or self use (living there/consumption)?

    If consumption, then consider the cost of investing in pre-launch. Possession will be about 3.5- 4 yrs, you will get the flat in the first building built and there will be construction for about 10 years on the total property (other buildings being built), you will pay up 80-90% of the flat cost in about 1.5-2 yrs (slab wise payment plan) and will lose out on interest. At the same time, you will have to live on rent somewhere.

    Eg. a prelaunch of 50L will end up costing you 50L + about 15L in interest + 5L in rent, effectively costing you atleast 70L. Consider going for ready possession in this scenario. Let us know and we can suggest accordingly.


    In case of investment, there are a bunch of pre-launches and neo-launches going around ... check skyi bhugaon, kasturi eon, kolte patil has a bunch of schemes in wagholi area, Pethkar (jitu_sir) is launching a scheme in Punawale.

    Hope this helps!

    ~D
    CommentQuote
  • Some updates I got on Sinhagad Road this week :

    Sunder Sanskruti : 4500
    Miami : 4300
    Madhukosh : 4600

    For the last remaining flats in Seren County, Darade Jog are quoting 6000/ sq feet . No project on this road has reached 5500 sq feet yet. But, in Seren County, this builder is quoting 6000/sq feet, which is too costly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Compu,

    You seemed to have forgot that it is RE bulls who rake in PROXIMITY to Mumbai as high price for Pune RE, which includes your dear Jain & Co. of KUL. Infact in other post, you yourself have stated that for Pune prices to dip, Mumbai needs to reduce prices first. I just said the same thing in reverse way !!

    Btw, free SD, reg, VAT etc. means a discount of about 10% already. Lower interest rates from builders, builders restarting FD schemes are indication of what ? The prices in Mumbai RE too have dipped by around 10-15% already, keep your eyes open to see it. I can even name the projects if you want.

    Do you know that 77% in NCR & over 45% projects in Mumbai, Bangalore & other tier1 cities are delayed due to cash crunch ??

    Is that only when builders put ads & hoardings that 'We Have Reduced Prices' would mean that prices have dropped in reality ?? :D

    I would like to have RE bulls viewpoint here, but it has to be based on facts. Lets not be hypocrites & put double standards based on convenience. Debate & discussion on facts gives better, realistic & useful picture to the members here rather than making fun without facts.


    This psot of Q1 2012, after around an year , we can look back and decide for ourselves about the discounts etc. No need of arguments now.

    Anyway the prices in Baner has settled around 6K now (e.g. . Kumar Peninsula ).
    CommentQuote
  • What are the latest Rates?

    Originally Posted by Kamles
    Baner :
    Crimson Dale - 4400
    Albacitta - 4000
    Sara/Balaji Generosia - 4200
    Regency Cosmos - 5500
    Montage Lagoon - 5500
    Pride Platinum - 4250
    Silver Moon - 4500
    Yuthika - 4700
    Crystal - 5600
    Other side of Highway :
    Rohan Leher - 4200
    Crest Avenue/DSK - 4500
    Supreme Estado - 4250
    Tiera Viva - 4200
    Green Zone - 4000
    Teerth Towers - 3800
    Balewadi:
    Comfort zone/Palladion/prakriti/Bravuria/Kool Homes/Vatika Homes/DSK - 4500
    Park xpress - 4250
    Golden Trellis - 4400
    Marvel Cascada - 5000
    Windsor residency - 4700
    Baner-Pashan Link road:
    Felicita - 4800
    Felicia/Mont Vert Belrose - 4500
    Kumar Peninsula - 5500
    Pimple Saudagar:
    GK Sun crest - 4400
    Rose icon - 4200
    Sai Vision/ambeince - 4200
    Royal Imerio - 4200
    Wakad:
    Kalpataru Harmony/Splendour - 3700
    Atul's Paradiso - 3500
    Park Titanium - 4000
    Bavdhan:
    Rohan's Ishan/Eva - 3800
    Pebbles - 4200
    Kool Homes - 4200


    What are the revised rates for above projects?

    - Anuja
    CommentQuote
  • what are the going rates of Kirti Greens farmhouse plots in Lohegaon? Any change in prices after PMC re-zoning?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the rates?

    Also, I am wondering is anybody actually buying at the rates quoted? Economic indicators are going one way and the real estates prices refuse to budge. something seems fishy...
    CommentQuote
  • With a year gone since Nov 2013, anyone have idea of latest rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Compu,

    You seemed to have forgot that it is RE bulls who rake in PROXIMITY to Mumbai as high price for Pune RE, which includes your dear Jain & Co. of KUL. Infact in other post, you yourself have stated that for Pune prices to dip, Mumbai needs to reduce prices first. I just said the same thing in reverse way !!

    Btw, free SD, reg, VAT etc. means a discount of about 10% already. Lower interest rates from builders, builders restarting FD schemes are indication of what ? The prices in Mumbai RE too have dipped by around 10-15% already, keep your eyes open to see it. I can even name the projects if you want.

    Do you know that 77% in NCR & over 45% projects in Mumbai, Bangalore & other tier1 cities are delayed due to cash crunch ??

    Is that only when builders put ads & hoardings that 'We Have Reduced Prices' would mean that prices have dropped in reality ?? :D

    I would like to have RE bulls viewpoint here, but it has to be based on facts. Lets not be hypocrites & put double standards based on convenience. Debate & discussion on facts gives better, realistic & useful picture to the members here rather than making fun without facts.

    Ahh. I found that the discount story of 10% is on since Mar 2012.
    Assuming this to be true for a moment, the market rate is what builder quotes plus a possible 10% discount .

    Say rate in baner was 4.5K in 2012 and now they are 6.5K in 2014.
    From discount point of view point its 4.5K - 10% in 2012 and 6.5K - 10% in 2014.

    However I have not seen a single person claiming that he could get discount like this. Only for some not so good project people are bale to negotiation 200psf max.

    But in both cases price rise of around 40-45% is for real (though 10% discount part may turn out to be unreal).
    CommentQuote
  • Pune Real Estate price is going to come down by 20%-30% ? How much true

    I heard real estate prices fall in nashik, mumbai. I also heard that Pune Real Estate price is going to come down by 20%-30% ? How much true is that. I got this from my contacts who are in this business for long. Did anybody know about this?
    CommentQuote
  • There are atleast 10 threads about Pune RE crash. What is the purpose of this duplicate thread?
    CommentQuote