Tracking RE Prices in Pune - Real Estate in Pune

Last updated: March 16 2016
191 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tracking RE Prices in Pune - Real Estate in Pune

Originally posted by Shree_K View Post
    Recently i saw the thread , person with budget of 80 - 90 L is searching for 3 BHK in Wakad/PS.......
    This is reason, why builder is able to stretch the prices every day.....

We have seen what happen in 2009 slowdown .....Rates dropped by 20/25% .....

Key thing is patience. Builder will not able to afford to hold the flat by paying huge interest as interest rate for commercial loan is sky high.
    there is no guarantee prices will come down, ppl have been predicting downfall since long time on this forum...I remember someone said wait till april end and see the music...later they said wait for few months u will see....I am not saying they are totally wrong...may be it will come true may be it wont....

If I have enough budget and not stretching too much I will buy...
    do you avoid buying something which is out of reach of some other ppl????

dont get me wrong, even I am waiting to buy my dream home...just that saying stop buying without any concrete information is not right and misguiding ppl....
    simple rule...if one can afford it he will buy....

Comment

Originally posted by amslag View Post
      In spite of having other threads discussing whether prices would go down...reasons/explanation yet we have the same discussion in all the threads...I agree with the sentiments of buyer ...we all want prices to come down....but here we are defeating the purpose of the thread ...as per his originator here we want to track the actual current prices ....please share your research on current prices ...No offense intended
      tho sirji....pls share...

Comment

Originally posted by ydkcool View Post
        MonVert Vesta - Pirangut (12 km from chandani chowk) are quoting 2333/- (p/sq. ft.) 33 rs. floor rise for 5,6,7,8 floor and 66 rs. floor rise for 9,10,11,12 floors
        A 990 sq. ft. 2BHK flat goes for 30 lacs
        And plot costing of 1300/sq. ft.
        Yes also got call from M0nt Vert Vsta, the rate i remebered is 2400/-, but told about the EMI concept after possession.

I think when builder starts giving offers, discounts etc. to lure customers, one should not immediately jump on that. First study the offer, its fine prints all angles of it, discuss with experts, lawyers, if possible try and contact existing customers. Then go for it.

But investing now in pirangut at such a hefty rate in not sensible per my views.

Comment

pre launch offer booking

i want to book a 2 bhk flat in gera's sky villas as a pre launch offer. he is quoting 3800 for ground floor and rs25 for further rise.
          i am not from pune so pl tell me is the rates are correct. can i proceed. pl help

Comment

Originally posted by atarkase View Post
            i want to book a 2 bhk flat in gera's sky villas as a pre launch offer. he is quoting 3800 for ground floor and rs25 for further rise.
            i am not from pune so pl tell me is the rates are correct. can i proceed. pl help
            Where is this project being launched???

Comment

Originally posted by atarkase View Post
              Is it the Kharadi project? If yes has it not been launched 3 years back.

Comment

Originally posted by neerajbans View Post
                Is it the Kharadi project? If yes has it not been launched 3 years back.
                Yes, I also thought so. It has been discussed earlier.

Comment

Any updates about Vascon-Clover project at Kharadi....Forest something ?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

My friend from mumbai y'day booked flat at DSK kunjaban for 3300/-, total cost is 39 lacs.

Though he said one building booking is not opened, and only single flat is available as some one has cancelled the booking, he booked that flat then.

Irony is that some one was spreading that waiting list is 1500, just a hype.

Comment

Originally posted by ydkcool View Post
                      My friend from mumbai y'day booked flat at DSK kunjaban for 3300/-, total cost is 39 lacs.

Though he said one building booking is not opened, and only single flat is available as some one has cancelled the booking, he booked that flat then.

Irony is that some one was spreading that waiting list is 1500, just a hype.
                      Where is Hemkantku

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X