Tracking RE Prices in Pune - Real Estate in Pune

Last updated: March 16 2016
191 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tracking RE Prices in Pune - Real Estate in Pune

Originally posted by ydkcool View Post
    My friend from mumbai y'day booked flat at DSK kunjaban for 3300/-, total cost is 39 lacs.

Though he said one building booking is not opened, and only single flat is available as some one has cancelled the booking, he booked that flat then.

Irony is that some one was spreading that waiting list is 1500, just a hype.
    Funny...DSK was quoting last year that prices in Pune are artificially inflated...and the rate is 3300 at Punawale ? Didnt even now of this place before this project ! He could have bought at Wakad at that rate .

Comment

Hi ydkcool,
      Tell your friend to cancel it asap. Instead there are lot more better projects in wakad and near indira and akshara.
      It will take atleast 6-8yrs for Punewale to become something like todays wakad if the economy remains strong. So tell him not to take risk in such a far away place and take near to developing locations.

Comment

Originally posted by mKannan View Post
        Hi ydkcool,
        Tell your friend to cancel it asap. Instead there are lot more better projects in wakad and near indira and akshara.
        It will take atleast 6-8yrs for Punewale to become something like todays wakad if the economy remains strong. So tell him not to take risk in such a far away place and take near to developing locations.
        Thanks for the suggestion, i wil pass this message to him.
        Personally i am also not a big fan of that project.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
          Where is Hemkantku

Hi pune_friend,

I am her only as you don’t want to take this discussion forward I got stop

any way have you use any strategy to get lesser rate in Kunjaban as we discussed in other thread?
          Or let me know have you serious buyer? so that i can discuss seriously

Comment

Discount Offer From Pune Builder

http://www./baner-pune-prelaunch-lux...iscount-5.html

Advt. for the information to buyers.

More discount offers to come. But, one must be aware of the total cost, and not just the basic rate per sq.ft.

Comment

Originally posted by hemkantku View Post
              Hi pune_friend,

I am her only as you don’t want to take this discussion forward I got stop

any way have you use any strategy to get lesser rate in Kunjaban as we discussed in other thread?
              Or let me know have you serious buyer? so that i can discuss seriously
              Dear hemkantku,

I remembered your post on builder's future sales price committment. It said something like this...(read in BigB's angry young man style)

"...haan ye sahi hai ki aaj meri A building ko permission nahi mili... haan ye sahi hai ki mein aaj uske flat nahi bech raha... lekin maa ki saungandh, jisss din mujhe permission milegi, mein flat 3200 ke rate pe hi bechunga. Gaonwalo, ye mera vaada hai...ye vijay ka vaada hai...3200 ka rate"!

That is the reason I remembered you!

Comment

Rohan Tarang, Wakad has launched Phase2.

2Bhk approx 990 sq ft, Rs 66.5 Lacs total pkg.
                3Bhk approx 1220 sq ft, Rs. 81.5 Lacs total pkg.

We did not try to negotiate, these are quoted rates. Not sure if Rohan builders even negotiates? Though I have to say that the 3-4 year old Phase1 is in good condition.

Possession April-May 2012.

Now let the moans and howls begin

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
                  Dear hemkantku,

I remembered your post on builder's future sales price committment. It said something like this...(read in BigB's angry young man style)

"...haan ye sahi hai ki aaj meri A building ko permission nahi mili... haan ye sahi hai ki mein aaj uske flat nahi bech raha... lekin maa ki saungandh, jisss din mujhe permission milegi, mein flat 3200 ke rate pe hi bechunga. Gaonwalo, ye mera vaada hai...ye vijay ka vaada hai...3200 ka rate"!

That is the reason I remembered you!

Instated of this dialogs why don't you go there and show your skill to get a flat in lower rate if you are genuine buyer

Comment

Originally posted by sunnybynight View Post
                    Rohan Tarang, Wakad has launched Phase2.

2Bhk approx 990 sq ft, Rs 66.5 Lacs total pkg.
                    3Bhk approx 1220 sq ft, Rs. 81.5 Lacs total pkg.
                    990 sqft is carpet or salable?
                    If it is salable than psf rate is coming around 5500+. Who's going to pay them this much for Wakad?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleScrooge View Post
                      990 sqft is carpet or salable?
                      If it is salable than psf rate is coming around 5500+. Who's going to pay them this much for Wakad?
                      Lots of Mumbaikar are here to buy...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X