Sort by :
Filter by :
- Good share...
I have come to know about the following:
Archana Hill Town: 2950/-CommentQuote0Flag
- Nice effort guyz, this post really helps to know the price trends..Keep em coming..:bab (22):CommentQuote0Flag
- How reliable these prices are?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by madgeriHow reliable these prices are?
As reliable as this group is.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rameshbendeTracking prices based on project is not the way to go forward for finding out trend. Bcos there may not be flats available for sale in some projects after 6 months or 12 months. So only way you can track trend is based on price range in particular area like PS 3500- 4800 etc. And then again revisiting this range after sometime. Anyways these price ranges are available in times property so why bother wasting time.
Yesterday my friend from mumbai inquired about K-P I V-EN on , and to my shock the SE quoted him 3500/- just because my friend told him that he is from mumbai and interested to invest in pune. Builder lobby is so crook...that at one moment they say something and at other another.
Thats the reason why we need to keep TRACK of property price in pune, otherwise this lobby takes every buyer for granted and quotes as per their convenience.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ydkcoolYesterday my friend from mumbai inquired about K-P I V-EN on , and to my shock the SE quoted him 3500/- just because my friend told him that he is from mumbai and interested to invest in pune. Builder lobby is so crook...that at one moment they say something and at other another.
Thats the reason why we need to keep TRACK of property price in pune, otherwise this lobby takes every buyer for granted and quotes as per their convenience.
Everybody in business will take advantage, especially RE which is emotion-driven, non-transparent and unregulated.
Yesterday went to buy Chitale Srikhand. Shop quoted 40Rs, paid only MRP of 38Rs. How many bother to check MRP?
Prospective buyers (end-users/investors), pls check the going rent in the area to find actual demand rather than hearsay.
From my experience would like to see property in flesh before committing. Sample flats are to fool people. You will find builder like Goel-Ganga (Sparsh,Undri) not even good at making sample flat :D
Irrespective of market conditions, quoted (inflated) rates are negotiable :D
One should be patient & prepared to walk-out the deal if found unreasonable.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is excellent thread.
It would help to post the approximate possession dates as well for the given rates. It would give a better picture.
For eg. I asked in Petals and the possession date is in 2013. (Rates around 3800/- not bargained much)CommentQuote0Flag
- Brilliant work guys - this price comparison is very helpful indeed. So, looking at the ongoing market rate in Pune, 3,500 - 4,700 looks like the average range to me; given this, would it make sense to invest in Colte Patil's I-Ven township - guess the booking rate is circa 2,700 may be because it's still in pre-launch phase?
I am based in London and actively looking to invest in Pune RE market. Any advise would be much appreciated.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by KamlesBaner :
Crimson Dale - 4400
Albacitta - 4000
Sara/Balaji Generosia - 4200
Regency Cosmos - 5500
Montage Lagoon - 5500
Pride Platinum - 4250
Silver Moon - 4500
Yuthika - 4700
Crystal - 5600
Other side of Highway :
Rohan Leher - 4200
Crest Avenue/DSK - 4500
Supreme Estado - 4250
Tiera Viva - 4200
Green Zone - 4000
Teerth Towers - 3800
Comfort zone/Palladion/prakriti/Bravuria/Kool Homes/Vatika Homes/DSK - 4500
Park xpress - 4250
Golden Trellis - 4400
Marvel Cascada - 5000
Windsor residency - 4700
Baner-Pashan Link road:
Felicita - 4800
Felicia/Mont Vert Belrose - 4500
Kumar Peninsula - 5500
GK Sun crest - 4400
Rose icon - 4200
Sai Vision/ambeince - 4200
Royal Imerio - 4200
Kalpataru Harmony/Splendour - 3700
Atul's Paradiso - 3500
Park Titanium - 4000
Rohan's Ishan/Eva - 3800
Pebbles - 4200
Kool Homes - 4200
Rates of all the projects mentioned above were 400-500Rs less (Minimum..for few it was almost 700-1100Rs less) than the one's being quoted now just 5-6 months back. NEGOTIATE HARD!! as these rates have been artificially jacked up to create panic amongst buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Few quotes I got last week..
Ozone villa Wagholi (Ravi Raj group) -- 2800
Gulmohar Queenstown Kharadi -- 4000
Everglade Kharadi -- 3700
Kumar Primivira Wadgaon sheri -- 3700
Konark Eureka Wadgaon sheri -- 4100CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Neo007Rates of all the projects mentioned above were 400-500Rs less (Minimum..for few it was almost 700-1100Rs less) than the one's being quoted now just 5-6 months back. NEGOTIATE HARD!! as these rates have been artificially jacked up to create panic amongst buyers.
NEGOTIATE HARD!! people here (like me) might not be knowing techniques...
but yesterday went to i-ven (my 2nd visit, this time with couple of more friends) met same SE, said 3 of us are booking any discount in rate. He said from CTS 40 people have done group booking, still we have not given single penny discount. Any CTS guy here can confirm.
Still i will not be calling myself, waiting them to call...(dnt know whether this will work)
Any other techniques for negotiation... final aim reduction in price.
Also ppl who have enquired about i-ven, is this project really in demand and bookings of towers (which are opened for booking) are 80% done.
Good part is rates are still same 2800/-CommentQuote0Flag
- Prizes are increasing just because of investors and not actually home-seekers. If you look in reality, nearly 40% houses are empty without any tennants.
Only black money and hype is preventing RE market from failing.
So just wait guys, this is gonna fall soon.:bab (22):CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes I think it is right as I could see in Wakad area while returning from office that only around 20% flats looked occupied (either by tenants or owners) as there is no light observed in remaining around 80% of the flat. It seems like more than 60% flats are in control with Investors. Individual investors may get into trouble if they don't sell their flats now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Petals (Wakad) is quoting 3750/- with 25 rs. floor rise from 4th floor.
But my friend negotiated hard and booked 3 bhk (1240 sq. ft. on 8th floor) at ~3700/- without any floor rise. The entire cost is 53 lacsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ydkcoolPetals (Wakad) is quoting 3750/- with 25 rs. floor rise from 4th floor.
But my friend negotiated hard and booked 3 bhk (1240 sq. ft. on 8th floor) at ~3700/- without any floor rise. The entire cost is 53 lacs
Thanks for the info. I think one should learn the art of negotiation.CommentQuote0Flag