KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Awesome guys....wat a good information....
    Few from my side ...these rates are basic non-negotiated......but builder was ready to negotiate......
    (art of negotiation .... Please open thread for this)

Paranjape Schemes VASANT VIHAR TOWERS - BANER-- 4500 per sq. ft.

ROSEICON - 47 lacs To 52 lacs
    excluding vat & S.Tax Poss. by March 2012
    Sales lady negotiated a bit (Or may be best I could)
    But yes you can negotiate best of luck......

Happy searching
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday i got a call from investor (Omega residency baner flat owner) offering flat for 48lacs (2 months back he was quoting 50lacs)

Now investors are also feeling that in future they will not get the return/profit the way they have got in last 5 years.

Pune builders are having strong political backing, very less bank loan funding and most of builders has land of their ancestors or purchased at very low price.

This makes them to hold prices for a longer period. They will reduce the supply and won't allow deep correction. Untill real buyer stop buying in pune and start exploring other cities; investors will buy in pune which is good enough for builders to run the business.

The moment investors gets reduced in pune RE, it will lead a better product at reasonable price; which I strongly feel is not the current situation.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked flat on Jan 11 in Wakad.... at that time builder started saying rate is 3600.... ..... I negosiated hard and booked at 45 L ...... flat area is 1125 sq feet

.... later I reallize taht I could have brought him down for other 50 K, I still dont feel it was a good deal .......

... anyways........ there are lots of options available........ My take is that go for redy to move in / ready possation .......... resale is best ... coz u know what u ar paying for , electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc], electrcity., no pre-emi, u can actually measure the area of the flat etc]
    CommentQuote
  • One more from my side

Palm Breeze (Sukhwani group) in pimple saudagar.

November 2010 - 3700 Rs/Square Feet (Basic rate only)

June 2011 - 4000 Rs/Square Feet however car parking charge around 1.5 L is included here in 4000 rate).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyush_arjav
    Awesome guys....wat a good information....
    Few from my side ...these rates are basic non-negotiated......but builder was ready to negotiate......
    (art of negotiation .... Please open thread for this)

Paranjape Schemes VASANT VIHAR TOWERS - BANER-- 4500 per sq. ft.

ROSEICON - 47 lacs To 52 lacs
    excluding vat & S.Tax Poss. by March 2012
    Sales lady negotiated a bit (Or may be best I could)
    But yes you can negotiate best of luck......

Happy searching

one of my friend booked 4150 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • As per news from TOI last week, prices in most of the cities failed from Jan-Mar 11 quarter, however, in Pune they have gone up by 5%, it shocked me...I am searching for apt. on pashan sus road, and now speculating agents are asking anywhere between Rs4500 to Rs.5500 which was just Rs.3800 to Rs.4000 about 6 months back. I saw one advt. for Rs.6000 per sq. feet, and joke is that last week same advt was Rs. 4500 per sq. feet!!! Pune prices may be going up in few pockets like Hinjewadi but same rise can't be expected at all places...

Such agents should be put behind bar by police...
    CommentQuote
  • If you want the answer in just one word, the market is confused. What has been happening is that it is not following a particular trend. You expect a certain reaction to come when the inventory is piling up. Some of those reactions are not coming through. I am calling it confusion because the developer is confused, the buyer is confused, the lender is confused and the stock market is confused as far as the real estate is concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charlyk
    If you want the answer in just one word, the market is confused. What has been happening is that it is not following a particular trend. You expect a certain reaction to come when the inventory is piling up. Some of those reactions are not coming through. I am calling it confusion because the developer is confused, the buyer is confused, the lender is confused and the stock market is confused as far as the real estate is concerned.

Well said, I agree. I am in the "confused" buyer category. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Few over this weekend:

Warje:

1. Amrutvel, Near Ganapati Matha (4100/ sq. ft.) 1 BHK 600 sq. ft. 28 lacs + s.tax, dec 2012
    2. Spandan, Near popular nagar, (4000/sq.ft.) 2 bhk 1100sq. ft. 53 lacs, 2 yrs
    3. Meghvarsha, Opp. aditya garden city, 4500/-sq. ft., 2bhk 1000 sq. ft., 50 lacs, ready possession.
    CommentQuote
  • rates from schemes i checked

Welworth Tinseltown bavdhan 4850 psf 2 bhk 55 lacs

karvenagar cummins college area 5700 psf

mahatma society 5700 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamles

Baner :

Pride Platinum - 4250
    Silver Moon - 4500
    Yuthika - 4700

I am amazed that Pride Platinum is priced lower than Silver Moon. Yuthika as always is overpriced as is common with Paranjape.
    CommentQuote
  • Please Post Negotiated Price

Hi Guys,

Please post "Negotiated Price" along with "Builder's Quote".
    Only "Builder's Quote" may not help those who are planing to buy.

Thanks...
    Loxley
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimish1981
    I am amazed that Pride Platinum is priced lower than Silver Moon. Yuthika as always is overpriced as is common with Paranjape.

Its beacuase of the location..Pride platinum is way inside without proper road and silver moon is right next to Supreme Pallacio..i wonder they must be telling there customer that they will get supreme pallacio views :D
    CommentQuote
  • Another one at warje, near ganpati matha,
    Sinclair homes, Saarthi group - 3650/sq. ft. possession 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote