KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kamles
    Its beacuase of the location..Pride platinum is way inside without proper road and silver moon is right next to Supreme Pallacio..i wonder they must be telling there customer that they will get supreme pallacio views :D

The approach road is bad and the area is not that safe. The corner where one turns in from Baner road towards the Union Bank is populated by drunkards, so it is not safe for womenfolk. Otherwise the area is not really bad and looks promising.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hrishikeshdeo
    rates from schemes i checked

karvenagar cummins college area 5700 psf

mahatma society 5700 psf

Karvenagar Cummins college area is really hopeless - especially the road that leads to Vitthal Mandir - Sahu Colony and surroundings are almost like slums. 5700 for a slum view?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• another RE exhibition... it means less buyers overall..

one should ask the fundamental questions in these expos about infra/agreement/nearby area/ security etc... this is the best way to corner them as they cant run away or make you go away... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of some new launches :
    Suyog Nisarg Wagholi 2675
    East Avenue Wagholi 2900
    CommentQuote

• Interesting link...It advertises that Pune property prices are up by 20% in last 6 months!!! I think the prices are artificially jacked up so that builders fool more investors to either finance their projects or to buy flats.

Apart from affordable pockets, I guess, volumes have dropped substantially in rest of the pune city.

The other day, I aksed an agent price of 3BHK resale on Sus road. He said Rs. 4700 per sq.!! feet.(which was Rs. 4200 just couple of months back) I then asked him can he sell my 1 BHK for Rs. 4700 per sq. feet. He was caught up, and said the actual rate is Rs. 4200 to Rs. 4500. You can't expect Rs. 4700!!

i am not persoanlly critising anyone, but why don't we negotiate hard enough rather than getting scared to such cheap tactics by these agents who are not even SSC passed and sitting on our head!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ani.pashan
    The other day, I aksed an agent price of 3BHK resale on Sus road. He said Rs. 4700 per sq.!! feet.(which was Rs. 4200 just couple of months back) I then asked him can he sell my 1 BHK for Rs. 4700 per sq. feet. He was caught up, and said the actual rate is Rs. 4200 to Rs. 4500. You can't expect Rs. 4700!!

i am not persoanlly critising anyone, but why don't we negotiate hard enough rather than getting scared to such cheap tactics by these agents who are not even SSC passed and sitting on our head!:bab (59):

Well done.....its a good catch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ani.pashan
    Interesting link...It advertises that Pune property prices are up by 20% in last 6 months!!! I think the prices are artificially jacked up so that builders fool more investors to either finance their projects or to buy flats.

Apart from affordable pockets, I guess, volumes have dropped substantially in rest of the pune city.

Hey Ani, you put it smartly.
    CommentQuote
  • MonVert Vesta - Pirangut (12 km from chandani chowk) are quoting 2333/- (p/sq. ft.) 33 rs. floor rise for 5,6,7,8 floor and 66 rs. floor rise for 9,10,11,12 floors
    A 990 sq. ft. 2BHK flat goes for 30 lacs
    And plot costing of 1300/sq. ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool

Megapolis - 4000/-

I think it varies from 3300 to 4000 onwards, based on the type of flat (premium,smart etc )
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Enterprises - Astonia Royale (Ambegaon)
    3500/sq. ft.
    2 bhk 45 lacs
    i guess half of the price is going to schin
    CommentQuote
    Amit Enterprises - Astonia Royale (Ambegaon)
    3500/sq. ft.
    2 bhk 45 lacs
    i guess half of the price is going to schin

3500/sq ft seems to be a reasonable price, why do you say that half of it goes to sachin ???

Amit Enterprises is a big name and they can afford Sachin... what I know of them is they give you good quality at slightly higer rate than market rate...
    CommentQuote
  • KUL echoloch, 3400/-sq. ft.
    1 BHK 500 to 680 sq. ft (24-28 lacs)
    CommentQuote
    KUL echoloch, 3400/-sq. ft.
    1 BHK 500 to 680 sq. ft (24-28 lacs)

The pre launch offer for kul Echoloch is for 2800. nice gain for those who booked at 2800.
    also if work has not started we can bargain them to give 2800/- any suggestion ?
    CommentQuote
  • 2800/- for echoloch, when was that...ths was nice offer, now steep increase of 600/- thts too much...
    have any one recently booked their.
    CommentQuote