KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Chakan Airport back on track and guys check out the latest news...Metro rail from Chakan to Moshi on cards: commissioner | The Punekar

This will ensure rise in property rates in areas like : Talegaon, Chakan, Moshi, Pradhikaran & Gahunje....

For Chakan Airport update check out todays sakal paper govt has scrapped rajgurunagar plan and are sticking to their original chakan plan...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raptorminty
    Chakan Airport back on track and guys check out the latest news...Metro rail from Chakan to Moshi on cards: commissioner | The Punekar

This will ensure rise in property rates in areas like : Talegaon, Chakan, Moshi, Pradhikaran & Gahunje....

For Chakan Airport update check out todays sakal paper govt has scrapped rajgurunagar plan and are sticking to their original chakan plan...

Wow Nice. But will it really happen? Pune desparately need Metro train rather cheap and fast public transport before its too late. If it can happen in a much more crowded place like Delhi and Culacatta then why not in Pune and Mumbai? Shame on Maharahstra Govt. Only interested in pulling legs. Thanks to Shivsena who has started developing roads otherwise it would have been really worst!

Sorry but cant hold my feelings!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    2800/- for echoloch, when was that...ths was nice offer, now steep increase of 600/- thts too much...
    have any one recently booked their.

That was a pre launch rate as far as I know Ecoloch was available for booking for couple of months before it is launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen_Flat
    That was a pre launch rate as far as I know Ecoloch was available for booking for couple of months before it is launched.

thnx naveen
    CommentQuote
    Chakan Airport back on track and guys check out the latest news...Metro rail from Chakan to Moshi on cards: commissioner | The Punekar

Man ,
    In Pune, ppl don't need reason to expect the price hike in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirunOnly
    Man ,
    In Pune, ppl don't need reason to expect the price hike in RE.

Stop saying the same thing again and again... I think its everywhere like that.. even in my native place there is nothing but the land rate has jumped like anything... check your native place, you will find the same !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen_Flat
    Stop saying the same thing again and again... I think its everywhere like that.. even in my native place there is nothing but the land rate has jumped like anything... check your native place, you will find the same !

Is it?? They why prices are reduced in Bangalore??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    Is it?? They why prices are reduced in Bangalore??

Ups and Down happens.. even in pune prices falled down in 1996-98 significantly, which 'kirunOnly' dont know I guess.
    CommentQuote
    Chakan Airport back on track and guys check out the latest news...

This has been going on for 20 years. I remember when they bought up all the land in Baner-Balewadi for Rs. 2 p. sq. ft in 1992, then announced the national games for 94. Overnight prices jumped to Rs. 36 psqft. Not satisfied, they announced the airport at Balewadi, so prices jumped to Rs. 120 psqft in 1995. Once the land was sold off, out came some farmers who opposed the airport, and the project was shelved.

That's where this airport scam was perfected. Since then, all that has been going on is buying land at some location and then offloading to retail buyers claiming there is an airport being built. I wouldn't rely on any airport announcement to base the decision of where to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • whats big deal

whats a big deal with chakan airport project is on the way
    we give so much importance to airport as if we gone travel to all the places by plane...?
    look for important other necessary facilities like school, hospital, market rather than airport or NASA center
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    MonVert Vesta - Pirangut (12 km from chandani chowk) are quoting 2333/- (p/sq. ft.) 33 rs. floor rise for 5,6,7,8 floor and 66 rs. floor rise for 9,10,11,12 floors
    A 990 sq. ft. 2BHK flat goes for 30 lacs
    And plot costing of 1300/sq. ft.

In my opinion, these schemes are launched (just launched) to make high prices in (relatively) nearby area look 'right', not to be sold . Asking Rs 2333ps in Pirangut will definitely lure the customers into thinking that Rs4000ps is 'justifiable' in Wakad!

I am not criticizing it... It's a biz plan, nothing wrong about it! After all, Biz is done for profit, isn't it?
    If we crack interview of a company who (we know somehow that) desperately wants to hire us at any cost; won't we ask for as much hike as possible against industry std of 25-30% (in IT)?
    It's pure demand-supply and negotiation power!. Asking Rs 2333ps in Pirangut will definitely lure the customers into thinking that Rs4000ps is 'justifiable' in Wakad!

I am not criticizing it... It's a biz plan, nothing wrong about it! After all, Biz is done for profit, isn't it?
    If we crack interview of a company who (we know somehow that) desperately wants to hire us at any cost; won't we ask for as much hike as possible against industry std of 25-30% (in IT)?
    It's pure demand-supply and negotiation power!
    CommentQuote
  • Rose Icon :4200 Same from Last 7 month
    CommentQuote
  • With the current market situation and Great Recession II being predicted, r there any chances of RE prices crashing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun_a
    With the current market situation and Great Recession II being predicted, r there any chances of RE prices crashing?

Great Recession..!!! builders are never in recession, now they will increase per sq ft rate by 500 rupees over night..
    Let's see what they really do now.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone is also hearing abt recession, the US fiscal deficit etc.,
    Builder lobby has loads of surplus cash in hand (not in bank bt somewhere in tehkhana) so dnt see any immediate impact...if situation continues for nxt 6 months, thn who knows what can be the case, experts can pour in their thoughts.
    CommentQuote