KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey All,

I am looking for a flat in Brahma Suncity. The seller is quoting INR 53L for 1050 sq.ft. non garden facing and INR 60L for garden facing (area also a 100 or 200 sq. ft. more).

Need your help to know wat rate should I be buying it. And if its value for money. :bab (26): plz help.
    CommentQuote
  • Singhgad Road,

Amrut Ganga- Manik Baug-4950 (Phase I -90%, Phase 2-50%)
    Bhagyoday -5800 (Ready Paossesion)
    Sobha Optima-4900 (Ready Possesion)
    Sun City-Anand Nagar -Any Project 4400-5200 (Differ Project to Project)

Grand View Seven-3700 (70% Complete)

Ambegoan- 3200 to 3600
    Narhe - 3000- 3400

Dhayri- 3200-3800

Warje-
    Aditya Garden -4200-4400 (Ready Possision)
    Oval Nest -4100 (Phase I Complete, Phase 2- 70%)
    Rahul Park-4200-4400 (Ready Possison)

* Subject to change person to person.. As per discussion with Builder

:o
    CommentQuote
  • If what you say is correct then why prices dropped upto 20-30% 3yrs back? They must be having this money at that time also.

Just want to add one fact that no business runs completely on Black money. They have to take financial organizations in loop (bank) and take loans to show that they are doing legal business.

Agree that we may see impact in some months but this time impact will be much more than that of 3 yrs back.

Originally Posted by ydkcool
    Everyone is also hearing abt recession, the US fiscal deficit etc.,
    Builder lobby has loads of surplus cash in hand (not in bank bt somewhere in tehkhana) so dnt see any immediate impact...if situation continues for nxt 6 months, thn who knows what can be the case, experts can pour in their thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • Went o Kondwa side yesterday..visted 2 sites

1. Runwal euphoria:
    phase 3 has launched (poss mid 2013)
    Rate- 3800 ( negotiable) ..dont know what should be right price there
    2.5bhk (1075 sq.ft) -total 45lacs (all inclusive) floor rise 10 and garden view 100 per sqft.
    they had few flat in phase I and II with poss dates in oct to Dec 2011 and july 2012.

Access road is main road. 5-7mins from jyoti restaurant. he said proposed DP road from H&M which will give good connectivity. no slums around.

2. Eisha Group: Ready possession (builder has only 3bhk available on lower floor and some 2bhk resale flats). there is also phase 3 for 2bhk but poss would be 18mths from now)

Rate: 3300
    2bhk (978 sqft)cost around 35 (excludes parking,vat,service tax) appox, 40lacs.
    (very limited choice of view here...but liked the layout and price)
    3bhk (1487 and 1532sqft) 53 to 55lcs (excludes parking,vat,service tax)
    (again its ready but on 2nd floor...though view was ok, club house view)
    we liked the community, ready possession and good layouts. 3hk are specious. and it is on main road too.

We will visit few more projects next weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Chakan Talegaon road.
    Surprised to see good projects at very competitive price.
    Location wise nice, the state highway in very good condition, near Chakan MIDC

1. Naiknavare Dwarka
    Compact 1BHK (11 lacs)
    2 BHK (18 lac) etc.
    2. Sara City (10-17 lacs)
    3. Eiffel City.

Personally i liked eiffel city, very good location front of Bajaj, nicely developed.
    Anyone interested in chakan can think of this options.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody observed any RE price fall in Pune in past 15-20 days after banks increased the interest rates and negative global financial conditions?
    CommentQuote
  • Good work done and thanks for the valuable information..Need to track these prices every 6 months -1 year..appreciate your valuable effort and research
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krawoorkar
    Good work done and thanks for the valuable information..Need to track these prices every 6 months -1 year..appreciate your valuable effort and research

Although I don't trust price trends on magic bricks, look at the asking prices for advertisements raised in August and recent days...prices may have lowered than average price for current or last quarter......some reputed buiders are giving interest discounts or EMI holidays...its begining of slide...
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah..the correctness about the source of magic bricks is debatable ..However ,prices have not yet been reduced than the avg prices or market value..and those who u are talking about the fact is The so called Reputed builders --Kumar is in huge financial crisis..I mean i read on the forum..and he has not attracted much customers since his image is badly hit!!So ,to cover up all and to bring in some money in his project..he is doing all this drama!!Hope that buyers wont fall in his trap!!
    CommentQuote
  • Need to be revised...

Originally Posted by Kamles
    Baner :
    Crimson Dale - 4400
    Albacitta - 4000
    Sara/Balaji Generosia - 4200
    Regency Cosmos - 5500
    Montage Lagoon - 5500
    Pride Platinum - 4250
    Silver Moon - 4500
    Yuthika - 4700
    Crystal - 5600
    Other side of Highway :
    Rohan Leher - 4200
    Crest Avenue/DSK - 4500
    Supreme Estado - 4250
    Tiera Viva - 4200
    Green Zone - 4000
    Teerth Towers - 3800
    Balewadi:
    Comfort zone/Palladion/prakriti/Bravuria/Kool Homes/Vatika Homes/DSK - 4500
    Park xpress - 4250
    Golden Trellis - 4400
    Marvel Cascada - 5000
    Windsor residency - 4700
    Baner-Pashan Link road:
    Felicita - 4800
    Felicia/Mont Vert Belrose - 4500
    Kumar Peninsula - 5500
    Pimple Saudagar:
    GK Sun crest - 4400
    Rose icon - 4200
    Sai Vision/ambeince - 4200
    Royal Imerio - 4200
    Wakad:
    Kalpataru Harmony/Splendour - 3700
    Atul's Paradiso - 3500
    Park Titanium - 4000
    Bavdhan:
    Rohan's Ishan/Eva - 3800
    Pebbles - 4200
    Kool Homes - 4200

Hi Guys... I think these rates in the list needs to be updated.
    I know about Baner as prices has gone up by 500 to 1000/sqr-ft.
    Unfortunately, average price in Baner is now more than 5000/sqr-ft.
    I personally believe that this increase is due to upcoming festivals as ppl have tendency to book on the festivals. I hope, rates will go down by end of this year.

- Kishor
    CommentQuote
  • It is usually observed that prices quoted on magic bricks are on higher side as compared to similar portals like 99acres.com and makaan.com
    Originally Posted by krawoorkar
    Yeah..the correctness about the source of magic bricks is debatable ..However ,prices have not yet been reduced than the avg prices or market value ...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• In Pune, rates are still low (doesn't mean affordable) compairing to other cities if you compare with the industrial development of the other cities.

Better infrastructure, especially transport, will boom the rates in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen_Flat
    In Pune, rates are still low (doesn't mean affordable) compairing to other cities if you compare with the industrial development of the other cities.

Better infrastructure, especially transport, will boom the rates in Pune.

It depends on how do you compare...Pune is not a metro city like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore so we can't compare with those....Pune has bad infrastructure. Builders are having political alliances, so prices are artificially jacked up..thier major source is black money by politicians.
    Prices in Bangalore dropped by 15% in the first quarter of this year, however, prices in Pune are going up although half of the flats are empty in every new building.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k
    It is usually observed that prices quoted on magic bricks are on higher side as compared to similar portals like 99acres.com and makaan.com

That's correct...and Times property which is mouth piece of builder community always mentions prices based on magic bricks..which are inflated by (gawaanr) agents and builders....Average price on pashan sus road is shown as 7000 per sq. feet where as actual sales are around 4200 to 4500. Kumar has launched a project for 5500 per sq. feet which is his usual trick to inflate prices...if some one with low budget enquires, he ask those people to visit Kumar Shanitiniket or Kumar Papilon which are flop projects anyway..lot of investors are stucked up in those projects...
    CommentQuote