KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2625/- (Dec 2010)
KP IVEN Hinjewadi Township - 2800/- (June 2011)
Air Castle - 3100/-
Blue Ridge - 4200/-
Megapolis - 4000/-
Tropica - 3100/-
Aditya Garden City - 4500/-
Belvalkar Solacia Wagholi - 2800/-

Let other projects prices come in, and we can see the trend.
Why just predict, the real picture can be seen coming days.
Read more
Reply
185 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • there

    Originally Posted by plan2011

    Prices in Bangalore dropped by 15% in the first quarter of this year, however, prices in Pune are going up although half of the flats are empty in every new building.

    They say in the media about 15% drop but if you ask builder, prices are more or less stagnant. Kumar Properties in Bangalore is selling 2BHK flat around 42to 45 Lakh in Jalahalli area(far away any IT park).(Last so many months he gives the same answer like any Pune builder-"Only few flats are left!!" ) On Sarjaur Road/Whitefield(similar to Hinjawadi) 2BHK costs around 40 to 45 minimum by good builder.Prices inside city are more or less same.Percentage of big and good builders is less in BLR and they don't reduce the price.Their main customers are IT companies/NRIs who also book the flats by some proxies and rent flats to their executives at 30K/month as rent.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Visited Rohan Mithila Today.. Was surprised to see there are many flat options availble for buyers... 6 months back when i paid a visit, there were only 3 flats left, 2 were on top floor.. :D :D

    Anyways, here are the rates quoted:
    5850 for garden facing
    5750 for non-garden facing.

    2 BHK of 816 carpet and 1219 total area costing 78 L..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsvin
    Visited Rohan Mithila Today.. Was surprised to see there are many flat options availble for buyers... 6 months back when i paid a visit, there were only 3 flats left, 2 were on top floor.. :D :D

    Anyways, here are the rates quoted:
    5850 for garden facing
    5750 for non-garden facing.

    2 BHK of 816 carpet and 1219 total area costing 78 L..


    they will remain available for next 6 months and next 6 months as well...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsvin
    Visited Rohan Mithila Today.. Was surprised to see there are many flat options availble for buyers... 6 months back when i paid a visit, there were only 3 flats left, 2 were on top floor.. :D :D

    Anyways, here are the rates quoted:
    5850 for garden facing
    5750 for non-garden facing.

    2 BHK of 816 carpet and 1219 total area costing 78 L..


    What!!! 2BHK for 78L ? Thats way tooooo much....not sure what the builder lobby is thinking about us!! Maybe they assume we are IT folks so we can print money on our printers. :)

    In that amount I can get a 30x40 sqft land with an old 3BHK house in good area in Bangalore.
    Till now I was looking for Apartments, but I think now I should be looking for independent house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mymarji
    What!!! 2BHK for 78L ? Thats way tooooo much....not sure what the builder lobby is thinking about us!! Maybe they assume we are IT folks so we can print money on our printers. :)

    :D

    Till now I was looking for Apartments, but I think now I should be looking for independent house.

    +1. Buying a flat today is a rip off, building on own makes much more sense :).
    CommentQuote
  • Builders share resources, work together to fight realty gloom

    Builders share resources, work together to fight realty gloom - The Economic Times

    The problems of falling sales and rising inventory have forced builders across the country to work with each other - sharing land, labour, investment, as well as other resources, to bring down costs and manage inventory.

    With home sales falling steadily, builders are piling up huge inventory-as high as 40 months in a few cases in Mumbai.
    **Showing that no one can hold this high amount inventory, unsold flats, and distress sale is going to happen, or, in most of the case it is happening also.


    Many builders are finding it difficult to service loans-the combined debt of the top eleven listed real estate firms is 38,500 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • In June 2011 i visited DNA property exhibition. Their I came to know about a project Devraai by Sanjeevani developers at kiwale (15 kms from wakad bridge towards ravet)
    Rate quoted that time was 2600/sq. ft.
    Yesterday SE called me, now he said the asking rate is 3000/sq. ft.
    I said in juts two months what made you to increase 400 rs. He said steel, cement, reti, bricks, inflation every thing has increased.
    Dont know whether recession is affecting the RE or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    In June 2011 i visited DNA property exhibition. Their I came to know about a project Devraai by Sanjeevani developers at kiwale (15 kms from wakad bridge towards ravet)
    Rate quoted that time was 2600/sq. ft.
    Yesterday SE called me, now he said the asking rate is 3000/sq. ft.
    I said in juts two months what made you to increase 400 rs. He said steel, cement, reti, bricks, inflation every thing has increased.
    Dont know whether recession is affecting the RE or not


    What happens if people don't buy. Will it still rise ? These developers will any damn excuse to raise costs, such as rise in steel, cement prices. Why don't they reduce their profit margins ?

    If we delay, then it may start pinching their false ego and maybe then they will thin about reducing....

    If the bigger players are offloading some of their projects to get cash, where will these small developers go. Maybe they will start selling their ..raddi or used clothes. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ydkcool
    In June 2011 i visited DNA property exhibition. Their I came to know about a project Devraai by Sanjeevani developers at kiwale (15 kms from wakad bridge towards ravet)
    Rate quoted that time was 2600/sq. ft.
    Yesterday SE called me, now he said the asking rate is 3000/sq. ft.
    I said in juts two months what made you to increase 400 rs. He said steel, cement, reti, bricks, inflation every thing has increased.
    Dont know whether recession is affecting the RE or not


    Key thing here is that Builder called you and said that the rates have increased. This is now becoming quite common that builder tries to put this fear in your mind. Immediately, one would think, hey I didn't book at 2600 and now it is 3000, and if I do not take a decision NOW, it will be 3500 in next few months.

    If they did not find many (any?) buyers at 2600, it highly unlikely that they will find at 3000, that too in present scenario of economic uncertainty.
    CommentQuote
  • exactly. if it is the builder who called, then it only shows his desperation and lack of buyers' interest in his project. mr pethkar (a builder) has confessed somewhere else on this forum that the number of visits to his project has dropped in the recent past. you should have told him that there is some other builder who is giving you 20% discount and shut him up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    exactly. if it is the builder who called, then it only shows his desperation and lack of buyers' interest in his project. mr pethkar (a builder) has confessed somewhere else on this forum that the number of visits to his project has dropped in the recent past. you should have told him that there is some other builder who is giving you 20% discount and shut him up.


    rightly said VG. Even Mr. Pethkar seems to be not getting buyers. At least that is what looks to be the case from the fact that his dear neighbor, the famous Pune RE blog writer, keeps quoting his "asli maal" in whatever context he can..probably to help him out...the way paid news tries to embed adv while looking like a genuine news coverage...

    the latest blog has given all Kumar schemes with rates, maps, status... as if it is web site of Kumar :D
    man, that shows desperation to sell inventory in all forms..
    CommentQuote
  • There was advt for builders in today's TOI for property exhibition in Dubai soon.

    Again trying to find out some of the NRI Bakra's :bab (59): in Dubai where the average prices are 60% cheaper than in Mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • Pethkar blogs are jst advertising blocks. jst copy paste from some brochure add few photos and ready to go. foolish way to write blogs. whn wil ths guy mature, also the language is cheap, doesnt feel to read the entire thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one experienced price slide in recent days in Pune?
    CommentQuote