What is the asking rate?
Is the quality of construction good?
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lenewale lete hain.... na lenewale rent pe rahete hain..baki bache sabhi idhar aake rate kam hone ki baate karte hain..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddeewan
    Guys
    Go to PS area and ask for <4000Rs. builder will not ask you for water also.forget about negotiation..just for info.
    Come out from dream....i heard rates in this forum...e.g. PS rates should be 1500, some said 2000 some said max 3000....then the i think there will be 10000 + flats in PS area mostly are sold out and all those people are fools....

Man people are asking 3200Rs. in ravet....come out from Gandhian era of 2000 PSF. Be realistic....

Being realistic does not mean paying 4500 psqft for something which should be priced under 3000 psqft. Just because people around you are buying at insane rates, does not mean you succumb to the peer pressure and later toild hard to pay off the huge EMI. Dikhawe par mat jao, apni akal lagao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Being realistic does not mean paying 4500 psqft for something which should be priced under 3000 psqft. Just because people around you are buying at insane rates, does not mean you succumb to the peer pressure and later toild hard to pay off the huge EMI. Dikhawe par mat jao, apni akal lagao.

in 3k you'll get something like this and that too 15 kms away from corporation limit in Urawade..:D

check the thread

http://.blogspot.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingsmead
    in 3k you'll get something like this and that too 15 kms away from corporation limit in Urawade..:D

check the thread

If a builder starts a project in some 'adivasi' area & asks for 5k/sq ft, then it doesn't mean that the areas like Wakad become 20k!!

It is like saying that if rate at Mumbai is 'x', then for Bangkok it has to be 10'x', without seeing the stuff :D.

Btw, the link is not working.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    If a builder starts a project in some 'adivasi' area & asks for 5k/sq ft, then it doesn't mean that the areas like Wakad become 20k!!

It is like saying that if rate at Mumbai is 'x', then for Bangkok it has to be 10'x', without seeing the stuff :D.

Btw, the link is not working.

its ravi karandeekar's blog

and btw nobody here is justifying the rates..from last year the rates are increased atleast by 25% itself..however that's the fact we seen everywhere..not just in pune..
    CommentQuote
  • One good thread setup in midst of year which saw biggest hike in last several years. Nice to read through and analyse the posts.
    CommentQuote
  • So far, Pride Purple group's Park City community in Wakad is the only decent community in that area. Any idea what the asking rate is now? Are there any 2 BHK flats available?
    CommentQuote
  • You can see lot of cracks on outer walls of Turquoise even before construction is complete.

Stay away From PridePurple piece of shit... I am an owner in one of their schemes - he is refusing to fix leakages and seepages by giving some crap reasons.

On an average, more than 40% of their flats will have leakage seepage issue.

Pathetic build quality, lots of seepage, leakage issues, ignorant post-sales service.

Don't fall prey to brochure, sample flat. You will get only 30% of that quality.

Stay away from Pride Purple...Don't bet your life savings/earnings on this piece of shit.
    CommentQuote
  • File case in consumer court & bring it in media. You will see good results. Also write on various complaint forums, websites.
    CommentQuote
  • Please avoid PridePurple. This is z grade builder. Don't fall pray to sweet talk of Sales and sample flat interiors.

Inferior constro quality. Arrogant, horrible after-sales service. Broken promises on amenities, layout, facilities etc. Seepage, leakage issues in hi most of the projects (all over Pune).

If you want to buy headache by giving your life savings, go ahead.

I have burnt my mouth (like many others), warning others.

Advice Free me abhi lelo...bookig ke baad yahi advice sahi aur costly lagegi.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a flat in turquoise.

Checked the quality first. Everything looked good. Hoping for the best. Lot of complains here about builder. So I first saw building in A*B of turquoise since they are 2-3 years old. Could not spot problems. Construction seems to have improved.

Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any difference in monthly maintenance charges for new Titanium and Turquoise
    IdreamOfJ or any owner can share whats the status, about RTM flat availability, current cost,quality issues in new buildings etc in these ongoing projects where monthly maintenance is comparatively less than other.
    Except Malpani green, kalpataru what are other options for 2/3 bhk, which are comparable with park street like feel/amenities in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update, Information . Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a ready to move in 2.5 bhk (1300+ sft), in resale and seller is quoting Rs 1.05 crores which roughly translates into Rs 7700+ per sqft,

I wanted to check what is the good price for this project/property at current level for buying?.

My objective is Investment (currently) to Self Use in (future), however i expect to have a decent positive appreciation from the project say in 5 year period.

Any other consideration/points i should note of.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by standard001
    I am looking to buy a ready to move in 2.5 bhk (1300+ sft), in resale and seller is quoting Rs 1.05 crores which roughly translates into Rs 7700+ per sqft,

I wanted to check what is the good price for this project/property at current level for buying?.

My objective is Investment (currently) to Self Use in (future), however i expect to have a decent positive appreciation from the project say in 5 year period.

Any other consideration/points i should note of.

Thanks in advance.

Any feedback/suggestion here please?
    CommentQuote