I need suggestions/views on the resale flat near magarpatta city.

- Can one expect appreciation in areas near to magarpatta/amanora now ?
- How much is the expected\genuine resale value for a 2BHK flat (approx 950 sqft) near magarpatta city?
- Please suggest some options near magarpatta city where one can think of buying at this time?
- Seasons Mall (in magarpatta) and Amanora Mall will be operational in coming few years..Can one take this a factor to purchase a flat there ??

I know the rental value in magarpatta or nearby areas is quite good. I would appreciate your input/views on this...Thanks..
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Last i heard (3 weeks back).. selling price in Mpatta was going 4200 / sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    I need suggestions/views on the resale flat near magarpatta city.

- Can one expect appreciation in areas near to magarpatta/amanora now ?
    - How much is the expected\genuine resale value for a 2BHK flat (approx 950 sqft) near magarpatta city?
    - Please suggest some options near magarpatta city where one can think of buying at this time?
    - Seasons Mall (in magarpatta) and Amanora Mall will be operational in coming few years..Can one take this a factor to purchase a flat there ??

I know the rental value in magarpatta or nearby areas is quite good. I would appreciate your input/views on this...Thanks..

The apartments near the Magarpatta are having rates close to what Magarpatta is offering. In April 2011, I was offered 2 bhk in DSK Sunderban (around 900 Sq ft) at 45 Lakhs package whereas the 2 bhk in IRIS Magarpatta (940 sq ft) was 48 Lakh Package.

Most of these investors were duped by dealers and builders promising moon because of proximity to Magarpatta. The existing supply in Magarpatta and Amanora and Kharadi won't let the nearby areas appriciate because the buyers(end users) would rather either buy at high price in MP or Amanora.

The investors will move to Kharadi or Hadapsar or invest in MP or Amanora.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_arya
    Last i heard (3 weeks back).. selling price in Mpatta was going 4200 / sq ft.

Thanks Amit...

Guys,
    If there is a deal for 950 sqft-2BHK for 41 L (inclusive of SD,reg and everything), Should one go for it or not ?? We can consider the below factors:

-Building is 5 yrs old.
    -Very near to magarpatta (next to magarpatta annex).
    -Construction quality is good.

I would appreciate your inputs..
    Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manish76
    The apartments near the Magarpatta are having rates close to what Magarpatta is offering. In April 2011, I was offered 2 bhk in DSK Sunderban (around 900 Sq ft) at 45 Lakhs package whereas the 2 bhk in IRIS Magarpatta (940 sq ft) was 48 Lakh Package.

Most of these investors were duped by dealers and builders promising moon because of proximity to Magarpatta. The existing supply in Magarpatta and Amanora and Kharadi won't let the nearby areas appriciate because the buyers(end users) would rather either buy at high price in MP or Amanora.

The investors will move to Kharadi or Hadapsar or invest in MP or Amanora.

Thanks Manish...You are right...Location of the society near MP city matters a lot.. I am referring to Kumar paradise in this case.. The proximity to MP city and Seasons mall is very near. Rental in Kumar Paradise is 12K per month( almost same as MP city), But the cost is around 7L less than MP city..Please let me know your view on this.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I think its a very good offer if you are an end user. I haven't been to Kumar Paradise although always wanted to visit that road and check the apartments there.

If you like the place, layout of flat and can afford it easily then go ahead. I am kind of doing job change right now and not sure about new loaction of office in Pune otherwise i might have taken this offer happily.

But if you can afford to pay extra 7 lakhs (which i can't thats why i rent) go MP city otherwise you are getting a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Spending 7L more in MP city is out of my budget. I am planning to buy one in nearby areas and this one can work out.
    CommentQuote
  • It appears that Kumar Paradise phase II, the one with 3BHKs has got some legal issues. Only one of its 3 buildings is handed over to customers. I am not aware what is the issue exactly. I had been there as I was evaluating the Kumar Paradise Phase I 2BHK resale offer. 41lac inclusive of all sounds good. These two phases share the club house.

My concern with the area around Magarpatta and Amnora is about the road and the traffic. Once the malls and multiplexes are functional and Amnora is occupied its going to be a severe problem. The road from the railway flyover till Nobel Hosp doesnt have any scope for widening. Traffic is surely going to be a problem there (even today it is :)).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeceeds
    It appears that Kumar Paradise phase II, the one with 3BHKs has got some legal issues. Only one of its 3 buildings is handed over to customers. I am not aware what is the issue exactly. I had been there as I was evaluating the Kumar Paradise Phase I 2BHK resale offer. 41lac inclusive of all sounds good. These two phases share the club house.

My concern with the area around Magarpatta and Amnora is about the road and the traffic. Once the malls and multiplexes are functional and Amnora is occupied its going to be a severe problem. The road from the railway flyover till Nobel Hosp doesnt have any scope for widening. Traffic is surely going to be a problem there (even today it is :)).

I travel on daily basis. This place has horrible road traffic especially in the evening and during rains.
    A good project along (not bang-on) solapur highway would be better option. I prefer Wanowari.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/13243-magarpatta-city-pune--advise-me-please/page7?t=15514&page=7
    CommentQuote