Hi Realestate experts,
This is my first post in this forum and i need ur help.
I am looking for a 2bhk in Pune and my budget is 40Lacs. I don't want to book a flat in Wakad and surrounding areas.
My areas of interest are Bavdhan, Baner, Sinhgad Road, Warje, Karvenagar
I had visited few schemes in Baner, Bavdhan, Singhad etc. and i figured out that DSK-MeghMalhar, Darode-Jog are the only good schemes in my budget. or else if you know any other good schemes in these areas then pls share the info.
I kindly request you to share your experiences, views, feedback about these schemes/builders and between the two, which one would be better considering all aspects.
Should i go ahead with the booking?
Please guide.TIA.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Experts pls help!
    CommentQuote
  • Darode-Jog is a crook builder, fails to deliver what he commits. Big delays are common to his projects. The DJ projects aren't good on Sinhagad rd.

DSK is better builder than DJ but DSK Vishwa is quite remote from main road but once inside it is better than other projects in the area of Dhayari, Nanded Phata etc. There is a school inside too, an ICSE one.

I just suggest to check out the loading factor in case of DSK Meghamalhar.
    I would prefer DSK over DJ anytime.

* PS:- This doesn't mean I prefer DSK but he is the better of the lot between 2.

Btw, as your budget is 40L, I would recommend the Suncity road. It is the best place on entire Sinhagad rd with much better crowd.....some high priced projects are also there which will make sure that the neighborhood is better one too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacres,
    Thanks for the guidance.

U mentioned Suncity Road... are there any good projects available within my budget of 40lacs. If yes, can u name a few?

Also, can you give ur views on Nanded City?

TIA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Darode-Jog is a crook builder, fails to deliver what he commits. Big delays are common to his projects. The DJ projects aren't good on Sinhagad rd.

DSK is better builder than DJ but DSK Vishwa is quite remote from main road but once inside it is better than other projects in the area of Dhayari, Nanded Phata etc. There is a school inside too, an ICSE one.

I just suggest to check out the loading factor in case of DSK Meghamalhar.
    I would prefer DSK over DJ anytime.

* PS:- This doesn't mean I prefer DSK but he is the better of the lot between 2.

Btw, as your budget is 40L, I would recommend the Suncity road. It is the best place on entire Sinhagad rd with much better crowd.....some high priced projects are also there which will make sure that the neighborhood is better one too.

f5. Friends. was on vacation hence couldn't keep track. Now, that
    i'm back i kindly request you to give your suggestions.
    I'm looking for a home and not an investment.
    TIA.
    CommentQuote
  • Please spare some time to help me decide..

f5. Friends. was on vacation hence couldn't keep track. Now, that
    i'm back & i kindly request you to give your suggestions on whether i should go for DSK Meghmalhar or not.
    I'm looking for a home and not an investment.
    TIA.
    CommentQuote