Hi All,

Yesterday I visited Pristine ProLife, Kalpataru Harmony and Golden Trellis which I feel are some of the good options to buy flat. Below are details and my views :

Pristine ProLife:
- Convinient and open location. Away from slum,village houses.
- Good reputation of Builder.
- Good appreciation of property expected.
- 3800 psqft (52 lacs approx for 2bhk-1143sqft).
- Ready to negotiate at the time of booking.**
- Possession Dec 2013 (for newly launched buildings)

Kalpataru Harmony:
- Convinient location. Away from slum,village houses.
- Near to main wakad road
- Good reputation of Builder (in terms of quality).
- Good appreciation of property expected.
- 3850 psqft (53 lacs approx for 2bhk).
- Ready to negotiate at the time of booking.**
- Possession Dec 2013 (new buildings to be launched in a week)

Golden Trellis:
- Balewadi is relatively clean and open location than wakad
- Location is not convinient currently.
- Not sure about builder reputation.
- Sample flat seems ok.
- DP road to come up in future which will connect wakad
(not sure about facts on this)
- Project is huge and with good amenities.
- 4100 psqft (50 lacs for 2bhk-1062sqft).
- Rates not negotiable.
- 25% loading and 50% terrace chargeable which brings down
the actual psqft cost.
- Possession in 2013

**Sales Person shows willingness to negotiate. Not sure upto which extent they will come down.

Fellow members please provide your views on above comparisons and which one is the best to buy flat for self.

It would be helpful if members also provide proper rates for which we can negotiate (kindly be rational in this as extreme views will not help anyone)

Thanks
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fellow members,
    Please provide your views.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Irrespective of price & project, don't buy anything whose completion date is 3 yrs from now. The coming months are going to be bad for RE sector which may delay the possession even further.
    I have seen people who booked in 2010 are stuck as the pace of constro has dipped drastically in past 3 months.

If you want to buy now & not willing to wait, best to buy ready possession. In any case, the rates of ready poss resales & under-constro from builders are same, then why waste time & EMIs if you get good deal elsewhere ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Irrespective of price & project, don't buy anything whose completion date is 3 yrs from now. The coming months are going to be bad for RE sector which may delay the possession even further.
    I have seen people who booked in 2010 are stuck as the pace of constro has dipped drastically in past 3 months.

If you want to buy now & not willing to wait, best to buy ready possession. In any case, the rates of ready poss resales & under-constro from builders are same, then why waste time & EMIs if you get good deal elsewhere ??

Agree to you point upto a great extent. Atleast buyer is in condition to use the property immediately and whatever he is buying is in front of his eyes. But then, buyer is left out with very few choices about project and the flat. He do not have options to choose from as per his priority of view from the flat, direction, floor etc. Also, If a flat is to be complete in 2-3 yrs, EMI will increase gradually as we have to pay builder in parts. Further, buyer's earnings also increases in 2-3 yrs which actually eases his financial condition when he actually starts paying EMI on complete loan amount.

Your concern about real estate condition in near future and project delays is somewhat true and hence we have to pick projects causiously which belongs to reputed (or not too bad) builders only.

Above are the projects which i find somewhat good. Atleast i did not heard too bad about them. Afterall we have to choose from not so bad , bad and worst. A common man is not left with too much of choices.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with Arpit. When I tried to search ready possesion, I found only 1st floor or the highest floor is available with no choice of direction.
    CommentQuote
  • Have nobody checked out these projects ???

Fellow members, Please provide you views.
    Also let me know that upto what extent I should negotiate prices in above projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k
    Have nobody checked out these projects ???

Fellow members, Please provide you views.
    Also let me know that upto what extent I should negotiate prices in above projects.

Risk with new launch project is quality. As raw material cost is high and there is scarity of sand quality is surely going to affect. same thing happend to building's in 1960 when cement was very expensive.

About pristine and harmony only concern is how much nearest grocessary shop / medical / sweet shop is ? prisine is on highway so how much distance one has to cover to go to hinjewadi as there are so many one way and crossing highway below wakad bridge is not allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know about Prolife but Harmony is in a nice location and value appreciation of that project will be the most. But currently the options they give are very few and in higher floors only.
    Only option is to wait for new building to open, but in that case, the price will be more :(.
    If you don't mind about other side of the highway, then i would suggest you to once check out Xotech by vascon. That is a nice project by a good builder. Price is on upper side even though its in hinjewadi, but for the builder and his past record, its still considerable.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes !! K-Harmoney has proven to be best of the lot. Best construction and awesome location
    CommentQuote