Stocks, Shares, ETFs, MFs etc
    Bonds, debentures etc.
    Cash / FDs
    Precious Metals
    Foreign currency assets at current exchange rates
    And monetary value all other assets

Minus
    Any outstanding loans / liabilities

The results clearly indicate that prices are not affordable to most & hence RE prices will correct.

Those in higher bracket must be the builders on this forum :D.
    CommentQuote
  • This Poll makes me feel like BPL guy :(
    and not much criticised ITG :D
    CommentQuote
  • Me too feeling like poor. And these RE prices n interest rates will make more poor.
    CommentQuote
  • This poll should exclude people staying in own house ...as houses in Delhi/Mumbai start from 1CR and go upto 10CR :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stoxxx
    As referred to in the post below starting a blind poll

stoxxx bhaiya,

5o lack se kam ki bhi catagory rakh dete. After all India is country of poors. If someone's category is 15-25 lacs, he will hesitate to choose below 50 lack . Rather he would refrain taking part in poll. . Rather he would refrain taking part in poll.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k
    Originally Posted by stoxxx

stoxxx bhaiya,

5o lack se kam ki bhi catagory rakh dete. After all India is country of poors. If someone's category is 15-25 lacs, he will hesitate to choose below 50 lack . Rather he would refrain taking part in poll.

:D:D:D

Well posted !!

:D:D:D

Well posted !!
    CommentQuote
  • Sahee hai Arpit,

stoxxx feels that above average Indian (upper middle class) makes more money than average (middle class) people of developed countries. If you have assets in Crs then you should immediately sell your assests and move to any developed country and buy decent house with open garden area outside of it and your children will drink pure milk/water rather than staying in India and allow your children to use milawati cheeze (now a days medicines too). Anyone with more than 2Cr assets should go to magic bricks.com and see the properties available in developed countries for seriously getting settled there for at least sake for their childs.
    CommentQuote
  • u could hide identities of voters; it would have been a blind poll in a true sense. now we can see whose networth is how much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    u could hide identities of voters; it would have been a blind poll in a true sense. now we can see whose networth is how much

Stoxxx bhaiya...kyo logo ka majaak bana rahe ho?..got to work hard :bab (22): to reach avg wealth in "NEW" India?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k

stoxxx bhaiya,

5o lack se kam ki bhi catagory rakh dete. After all India is country of poors. If someone's category is 15-25 lacs, he will hesitate to choose below 50 lack . Rather he would refrain taking part in poll.

arpit2k, you are spot on...I was to say the same here, and 25L-25L or below segment is what aam admi of india is all about...

arpit2k, you are spot on...I was to say the same here, and 25L-25L or below segment is what aam admi of india is all about...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Include all assets e.g.
    House value minus any outstanding loan
    Other real estate
    Stocks, Shares, ETFs, MFs etc
    Bonds, debentures etc.
    Cash / FDs
    Precious Metals
    Foreign currency assets at current exchange rates
    And monetary value all other assets

Minus
    Any outstanding loans / liabilities

Thanks Stoxxx.

Generally ignoring all personal comments towards you, this is a good indicator of the kind of people who frequent this forum. Just aam middle-class, urban janta!

Also a sign to forum designers to provide a feature to hide voter's identity!

Hope you will excuse me for not voting!:D I consider myself one of the poorer Indians!:bab (59):

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I put my net worth at 5 Cr + :)
    Whats the point of a poll which doesn't meet the range of options for most of the users.

You can submit a fresh poll by putting more apt range of 10L, 30L , 50L 1cr, 2Cr+ .....
    Also why you choose 1Cr,2Cr

You could have always chosen 100Cr, 200Cr...

Hope you got my point....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by frugality
    I put my net worth at 5 Cr + :)
    Whats the point of a poll which doesn't meet the range of options for most of the users.

You can submit a fresh poll by putting more apt range of 10L, 30L , 50L 1cr, 2Cr+ .....
    Also why you choose 1Cr,2Cr

You could have always chosen 100Cr, 200Cr...

Hope you got my point....

Expect visit from D company
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Thanks Stoxxx.

Generally ignoring all personal comments towards you, this is a good indicator of the kind of people who frequent this forum. Just aam middle-class, urban janta!

Also a sign to forum designers to provide a feature to hide voter's identity!

Hope you will excuse me for not voting!:D I consider myself one of the poorer Indians!:bab (59):

cheers

You too Brutus....Didnt expect that from you.

I know since the poll is not blind (may be it is my lack of knowledge) a lot of people lacked 'courage' which is necessary sometimes in 'mera bharat mahan' to say they have reasonable hard earned or inherited (what's problem with legally inheritance).

Dont worry about personal attacks and rhetoric from some of the posters. Couldnt expect anything different.
    CommentQuote
  • Stoxxx, we are missing your vote.
    CommentQuote