And monetary value all other assets

Minus
Any outstanding loans / liabilities
Read more
52 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    Stoxxx, we are missing your vote.

I'll consider once Wiseman has voted since the poll was initiated at his / her request.
    CommentQuote
  • kahe ka blind poll

here is the result

View Poll Results: What's your networth including value of your house
    below INR 50,00,000
    BlotJab, Dipti, fundoo158, gandalf, home123, kingmanish, mamol, mannusingh, nitisood35, pawarnilesh, pnb_2k, rdhawan15, rocknrolls, sushilsakh, UncleScrooge, VPAT413
    16 51.61%
    INR 50,00,000 to 99,99,999
    bhanusaxena, charlyk, hitmady, prajju, rohit_warren, zuzuzu
    6 19.35%
    INR 1,00,00,000 to 1,99,99,999
    aaj123, HemantDesh, rangakhush, vshinde98
    4 12.90%
    INR 2,00,00,000 to 2,99,99,999
    naresh_goyal, rpt_0305, Srinidhi
    3 9.68%
    INR 3,00,00,000 to 3,99,99,999
    madgeri
    1 3.23%
    INR 4,00,00,000 to 4,99,99,999 0 0%
    above INR 5,00,00,000
    frugality
    1 3.23%
    Voters: 31.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stoxxx
    I'll consider once Wiseman has voted since the poll was initiated at his / her request.

He asked you to start a poll because you had a misconception that majority of people here have net worth of around 4 cr. If you see the comments and votes you will realize where majority lies.
    CommentQuote
    He asked you to start a poll because you had a misconception that majority of people here have net worth of around 4 cr. If you see the comments and votes you will realize where majority lies.

I just took NOTE of the word "Consider"...:bab (34):
    CommentQuote

Well it is like Indian democracy.....majority has not voted....
    CommentQuote

Smart people will never vote here, no freaking guesses why:D
    btw-no offences to the ones who voted.
    CommentQuote

I knew this will be your reply.

Anyways, I am amazed that you think Indian common man is so rich. I think you are somebody who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth and unaware of ground reality.
    CommentQuote

Exactly...!!!
    Vote, get exposed and then get harressed by the local ncp chap people for not voting him or his party...
    Whoever conducted this poll did the same thing, now all knows who is worth what :)
    What is the point having such democracy, it is only for the name sake, isn't it true??

Why good people, relatively good parties don't often get in to power in India?? 90% Indians are illiterate (anpad aur gawar) and thieves...remaining 10% janata can't do anything as such than Anna ka Anshan or Ramdev's Yogagiri..
    India will continue to suffer and become poorer and poorer, more cheaotic...90% janata will live with CHALTAA HAI...and remaining 10% helpless will always look out for ways to escape and settle abroad or dream of their next generation to settle abroad...Jay Ho...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    Exactly...!!!
    Vote, get exposed and then get harressed by the local ncp chap people for not voting him or his party...
    Whoever conducted this poll did the same thing, now all knows who is worth what :)
    What is the point having such democracy, it is only for the name sake, isn't it true??

Well I dont prefer personal attack. But if there have to be then better direct attacks than insinuations.

You know very well I started the poll at the behest of Wiseman.

Secondly no one has been harassed. This is anyway online anonymous forum so please dont go to the extremes. And compariing forum members with local ncp chap (i dont know what do you mean by that) may be uncalled for. No one has been forced to vote or reveal their real identity. For that matter there is no way to verify whether anyone has voted genuinely. So chill out this is only an online forum not Mumbai High Court.
    CommentQuote
    Well I dont prefer personal attack. But if there have to be then better direct attacks than insinuations.

You know very well I started the poll at the behest of Wiseman.

Secondly no one has been harassed. This is anyway online anonymous forum so please dont go to the extremes. And compariing forum members with local ncp chap (i dont know what do you mean by that) may be uncalled for. No one has been forced to vote or reveal their real identity. For that matter there is no way to verify whether anyone has voted genuinely. So chill out this is only an online forum not Mumbai High Court.

You didn't get my point...leave it there and live...
    CommentQuote
    I knew this will be your reply.

Anyways, I am amazed that you think Indian common man is so rich. I think you are somebody who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth and unaware of ground reality.

Again you are presumptuous about my personal situation. Why does it have to be like that?

I am neither of them. But at the same time I dont walk around in denial with my blinkers on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    You dodn't get my point...leave it there and live...

Well may be you didnt have any point and whatever you said was not said in a pleasant way.
    CommentQuote
    Well may be you didnt have any point and whatever you said was not said in a pleasant way.

Well I got your point. You actually think that no one apart from you have a valid point here. Right????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit2k
    Well I got your point. You actually think that no one apart from you have a valid point here. Right????

If I say no you will repeat what you just said.

If I say yes then I will repeat what you just said.
    CommentQuote
  • Net worth for what ...............?

It’s a common tactics of builders & agents to measure pocket size of client so they can sell property at maximum. If you will talk to any broker, the 1st question will be how much is your budget, so that we can show you appropriate properties. Once you will tell some number he will quote property beyond that number only.

The greed is gone to such a extend they will expect you to sell everything & buy property.
    Looks like some one is gathering the same info on forum as well.
    CommentQuote