Hi frends..

I had a visit to few projects at kharadi..
i had been there for the first time..wot a posh location ..n lots of IT parks too..I had been to few projects sugested by U all
like..
1 Gera emerald city :jst loved the location..bt smbody told me here its 45 lacs n he told me it willl be 50 lacs for 2 bhk...
still..i dint like their kitchen ..as it was too small n jst beside th entry..for me kitchen shud be lil spacious..n not in front.
2 gulmohar queenstown:their kitchen too was very small..bt i like their floor plan..lets see..if i can consider it.
3 Kumar Primerose:All sold out.

lot of construction is going their at kharadi..so we had a visit to almost all the projects came our way..like

Forest county
Mont n glory

was nt much impresed with any of them..let me know..sm more nice projects at kharadi..though i liked the location..wots urs point of view here ..

btw..how is baner area for residence.

mintee
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • baner is better

mintee, Baner is definitely better location than Kharadi.. specially for IT ppl.
    it has direct connectivity to largest IT park through highway to hinjewadi.
    Also, it is well connected with city now.
    But, it will be costly than Kharadi... :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mintee
    Hi frends..

i had been there for the first time..wot a posh location ..n lots of IT parks too..I had been to few projects sugested by U all
    like..

:D is it so posh? i think there is a vast barren land on a road from mp city to it park (where zensar is) and in night its unsafe to travel on that road.
    CommentQuote
    Hi frends..

like..
    1 Gera emerald city :jst loved the location..bt smbody told me here its 45 lacs n he told me it willl be 50 lacs for 2 bhk...
    still..i dint like their kitchen ..as it was too small n jst beside th entry..for me kitchen shud be lil spacious..n not in front.
    2 gulmohar queenstown:their kitchen too was very small..bt i like their floor plan..lets see..if i can consider it.
    3 Kumar Primerose:All sold out.

lot of construction is going their at kharadi..so we had a visit to almost all the projects came our way..like

Forest county
    Mont n glory

was nt much impresed with any of them..let me know..sm more nice projects at kharadi..though i liked the location..wots urs point of view here ..

btw..how is baner area for residence.

mintee

There are two IT Parks in Kharadi (EON and Zensar). Kharadi, Wagholi, vadgaon sheri, Nagar road, Mundhwa are all betting on this. The number of people working in these IT parks is nowhere near to Hinjewadi but prices by builders keep on increasing every few months.

The resale market here is not good. I visited a 2 bhk (840 Sq ft) in Gulmohar City in March and owner asked 33 Lakhs, he is still in market and haven't been able to sell. This Gera Emarald apartment is in market for almost 2 months now and no sale.

One of the members of this forum was offered 2 bhk in Ger Emarald for 42 Lakhs

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/16385-is-it-the-right-time-to-buy-a-house?t=18593

Please tread very cautiously in east pune market. Builders will keep on raising the prices but the resale is very bad.

Even Kalyani nagar, Koregaon park, Viman Nagar, Magarpatta City, Amanora, Manjari and Hadapsar are not very far from kharadi, and these places offer ready to move in apartments in both expensive and budget category.

The only posh thing about kharadi right now is the road from Reliance store to EON Park and the Radisson Hotel.

Here are few more projects:

1. Konark Eureka (location is not great but karia builder builds amazing apartments)
    2. Kumar Primevera (horrible location)
    3. Kumar Prewinkle
    4. Everglade (approach road is narrow but very close to Kharadi bypass road)
    5. Ariaana (newly launched on Kharadi by pass road)

Although builders will keep on raising the price but getting good profit in re-sale will be very tough.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    :D is it so posh? i think there is a vast barren land on a road from mp city to it park (where zensar is) and in night its unsafe to travel on that road.

The road from MP City to Kharadi is not unsafe and has a good amount of traffic till 12 PM. Kharadi is not a bad place to live or invest if prices come down from present level.
    CommentQuote
  • What about the water problem and drainage issues in Kharadi? Any idea about that?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks so much frends

oh..so i had been to Snobbish only areas..well
    manishji: as u said :
    The only posh thing about kharadi right now is the road from Reliance store to EON Park and the Radisson Hotel.
    u r right
    i had been to these areas only..it means ..i must conclude that.. rest of the kharadi is nt so good ..water problem too there okay...

anyways..if i stay by these area..then??? i mean i m asking about:
    gulmohar queenstown..nearing possesion.
    they were too close to 50 lacs with small kitchen..bt while we return..they themself ask us for negotiation..it mean they already told the hiked price..right??
    still since we like to book very soon..as my kiddo will soon start schooling i have to decide the location as earliest so that i wud like be close to his school..so v r thinking to visit them again..may be if they negotiate??
    i wud like have urs all valuble advice here frends.
    btw i m free to reside ny where in pune.ny project and good location near to DPS school frends..that too ready possesion..pl. sugest.my buget is 40 to 47.
    thanx manish ji for sugesting projects i hope they r not crook..if u recommend.

ITSAMB:thanx for updating me about the baner..why i asked about baner as..sombody from this forum only had lot of complains about baner..speaciqally about the security issues,,wot say?
    puser :thnx for comenting..i think i had been to Snobbish only areas of kharadi
    ...as tolda by manishji too.
    thanx n regrads
    mintee
    CommentQuote
    oh..so i had been to Snobbish only areas..well
    manishji: as u said :
    u r right
    i had been to these areas only..it means ..i must conclude that.. rest of the kharadi is nt so good ..water problem too there okay...

anyways..if i stay by these area..then??? i mean i m asking about:
    gulmohar queenstown..nearing possesion.
    they were too close to 50 lacs with small kitchen..bt while we return..they themself ask us for negotiation..it mean they already told the hiked price..right??
    still since we like to book very soon..as my kiddo will soon start schooling i have to decide the location as earliest so that i wud like be close to his school..so v r thinking to visit them again..may be if they negotiate??
    i wud like have urs all valuble advice here frends.
    btw i m free to reside ny where in pune.ny project and good location near to DPS school frends..that too ready possesion..pl. sugest.my buget is 40 to 47.
    thanx manish ji for sugesting projects i hope they r not crook..if u recommend.

ITSAMB:thanx for updating me about the baner..why i asked about baner as..sombody from this forum only had lot of complains about baner..speaciqally about the security issues,,wot say?
    thanx n regrads
    mintee

I guess DPS school is near NIBM area and it is pretty far from Kharadi. Since you are planning to stay in this apartment, I would suggest that make a visit to Konark Eureka also. Location is not great but as I said before, they make very good apartments. Otherwise the area you visited is also nice.

Since you are willing to spend 40 to 47L, I would recommend that do make to visit to Magarpatta City. DPS is much closer from this place (there is a nice school inside the township also), no problem of water, fully developed township with markets, Banks,IT park and Mall.

I am not a MP city broker or salesman but someone who lives there and hope to buy an apartment there soon.
    CommentQuote

thanx n regrads
    mintee

That may be true...even i have heard about security issue in Balewadi(next to Baner). But, that may be at every new corner of city which is developing. I am not aware about any cases though. May be some senior guys can help here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ITSAMB
    That may be true...even i have heard about security issue in Balewadi(next to Baner). But, that may be at every new corner of city which is developing. I am not aware about any cases though. May be some senior guys can help here..

I don't think the security level of Baner area any different from the other part of city. On the contrary the area seems at a new juncture. Lots of new societies come up and livable with majority belonging to affluent class, obviously the theives focus area. The whole setup is new. e.g. last year someone posted someone drove into Magarpatta posing as a mover , broke one flat and took away things including furniture :). Does that make the area unlivable ? I don't agree. There was a lesson learnt and security of concerned buildings put up more stricter checks. The police of the area now more involved. Every area goes through same cycle. With effort and involvement of people area becomes safe and livable.

Now consider one more fact which I actually want to avoid to tell. This forum has many perma bears and they have a one agenda, turn away people from buying home. They somehow believe this is some kind of a social cause. Logic is if less people buy houses that will bring down prices. Let us leave the debate aside as how effective is that has been or will be. But in their mission they exaggerate few things and hide others that suits to give darker impression. Give them the best societies/apartment in Pune and they will successfully quote 20 problems with place. (I sometime wonder these people belong to some royal family or what and used to stay in places Lake Palace of Udaipur prior to coming to Pune). The reason to mention this is that people new to this forum should keep this in mind before giving in to these comment and do ground check themselves by talking to their contacts/friends.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Now consider one more fact which I actually want to avoid to tell. This forum has many perma bears and they have a one agenda, turn away people from buying home.

Compu, the first para very well answers the posters' question, then what was the need to rake up the para above ??

Yaar, tumhari sui ghum-firkar bear par kyon atak jati hain ??

You know, when bulls keep pulling in bears even when not needed, it reminds me of Sonia Maino, who keeps doing Narendra Modi 'gaatha' even when she campaigns in Bihar :D.

Please avoid bringing in Bears Vs Bulls in each & every post.
    CommentQuote
  • thanx frends for ur views..
    as school been the priorties to me..
    i have finally decided to drop kharadi and look for apartment in areas like

Bavdhan, Aundh, Baner,chandni chowk and lohgaon.having 2 know good schools around where , bavdhan will be the top priority.
    How About :
    Belly Vue from Dreams group
    IRIS Bavdhan

pl. share ur outlook ..sugest me some good(not crook ) projects.

thanx n regards
    mintee
    CommentQuote
  • avoid kharadi

to keep it simple, i also recommend to avoid kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would be shifting to pune next month, and will be placed in Hinjewadi. I have budget of 25-30 lac for 2bhk and have figured Handewadi road suitable in that budget.
    I am ok with project, ambience, crowd and amenities; i am only worried about travelling. Though company would provide bus service, i wanted to know is it feasible to stay there and commute to hinjewadi. n how much time it would take.
    In mumbai, we do travel 1.5 hr for one side daily. Will it make sense staying there, or suggest some more better idea; if you guyz have.

Mintee,
    Dreams group is a good one, reliable with average quality. I have seen his Dreams Estate in Hadapsar and satisfied with it.
    ~Bunty
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    hadapsar to hinjewadi is definitely a long haul. Commute time would be 1 hr with minmal traffic. Add 1 more hour to traffic snarls and monsoon chaos. which phase in hinjewadi you would b travelling to 1or 2.? The reason I am asking is that nowadays even travelling between phase1 &2 takes almost 20 -30min. Incase you would going to phase1 , you can shorten that time from your daily haul.
    CommentQuote
  • Handewadi to Hinjewadi will be a very long commute. Traffic conditions are worsening here and all your quality of life will be lost in travelling. My advise would be to stay on rent at a place closer to Hinjewadi and later decide on where you want to buy a property.
    CommentQuote